Tate Employee Reviews

A reputable company with an honest vision where you feel valued
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset7 November 2017
A reputable company with an honest vision where you feel valued. Tate encourage a fun environment and offer fantastic opportunities to progress. You are always rewarded and recognized for achievements.
Productive and good work environment
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex29 August 2017
A typical day at Tate I would come in and remove any rubbish that needed to go I would then go on the hover and tidy the place up then I would Clean the kitchen and bathroom. I found this job great fun as I knew by the end of the day I had done a good job
Pros
Was something I was good at
A great company that looks after its staff and cliente
Temp (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands21 July 2017
I have worked with this business for 6 months now and I have been impressed with the way they treat their customers and staff - they truly have helped in secure a bright new future
Never paid me.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marsh barton2 December 2016
I fell ill and was unable to complete my assignment. Despite contacting the company numerous times they never paid me for the work I had already done, leaving me without vital money at a time I couldn't work. In a word, Unforgivable.
Pros
Cons
Waiting to make a quick buck off you
Never use Brighton Tate
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Brighton20 November 2016
I applied for several jobs in the past via Tate Brighton. They never keep you updated on your application process and if you call them they are always unavailable so you leave a message asking for a callback which they never do. God knows how they are running their business. I wish from God that they shut down soon as they are useless.
Not Consistent
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  London, ENG22 November 2015
Tate Uxbridge are a really well paid staffing agency for temp staff. The recruitment process is quick and easy but they thing they lack on is the amount of work they have for temp staff. Although they try to match your experience and skills to jobs. It's very rare they will have something if you are a student or looking for part time/ temp work.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Not much work available
Customer service, admin and surveys
Housing customer services advisor (Former Employee) –  brighton21 October 2015
Nice friendly company, with friendly and helpful people. Good selection of various job opportunities. Good work relation with top companies in the area.
Busy but relaxed athmosphere
Processing Officer (Current Employee) –  Brighton & Hove City Council22 September 2015
Fun work place with supportive management.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
Relaxed athmosphere.
Cons
Fast paced
Productive and friendly environment
Photography Intern (Current Employee) –  London, ENG18 July 2015
Working for TATE as an intern is a very good experience, as you get to see from the inside how a big organisation as TATE works.
fun and i learnt a lot
TATE courier (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENG29 April 2015
this was only voluntary work for a family member in the holidays to gain experience in work and by gaining experience it may help me in the work place
Graet Experience.
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, ENG14 October 2014
Working in the head office in the finance team of the company, I was very eager to learn and develop, i had a complitly new system to learn called Cofax that i had never used before but i did find it easy and interesting.

I did feel as i was trusted from management and colleges to be left and get on with my job on the daily basses.

Pleased to have worked for longer temporary period as first instructed from the company.
Pros
Great experience.
Cons
I would have liked a permanent position as it was not available at the time.
balanced and flexable
Temp (Current Employee) –  Hitchin, ENG2 May 2014
very flexable and supportive of employees. Good to work for.
Currently looking for an in-house or onsite recruitment position
Executive Consultant (Former Employee) –  London25 March 2014
I believe I am a self-motivated, industrious, achievement orientated Recruiter, who advocates teamwork, quality, hard work, and people development to maximise company profit to the highest potential and to contribute to the building of an award winning profitable organisation.

After spending 7 years building my career with Tate from Assistant Consultant to an Executive Consultant I decided to take the opportunity to travel across Australia for 3 months. Now I have returned I am looking to continue my career within Recruitment / Resourcing but within an in-house post. I am looking for a varied and challenging position that will enable me to showcase my skillset but at the same time build upon the experience I already have. A diligent and professional Recruiter with a happy disposition.