South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Interesting
E-Learning Developer (Current Employee) –  Warwick21 September 2016
My main responsibility in this role is to investigate, plan, design, develop and implement e-learning, assessment and evaluation resources for clinicians to train on the Trusts patient record system, Lorenzo. My role sits within the IT Training Team alongside a number of IT Trainers and ICT Skills Facilitators who I work with closely to develop storyboards and receive feedback from clinicians.
unhelpful managers
Band 6 School Nurse (Former Employee) –  South warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust23 March 2016
In someways this was a good place to work, with some lovely staff on the team. However he Managers were unsupportive of staff having a work life balance, and only interested in filling staffing hours for commissioning purposes.
Pros
some good people to work with
Cons
Unsupportive Management
Friendly Hospital
Clinical Audit and Effectiveness Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Warwickshire11 September 2014
Friendly clinical staff when walking around the hospital.
Outside catering / cleaning company is below average.
Pros
Good salary, friendly clinical staff
Cons
Expensive food, little scope to progress
Very Good
Deputy Registration Authority Manager (Current Employee) –  Warwick6 April 2014
A wonderful office of people to work along side. I was promoted to be a lead Deputy Manager for the Worcestershire Region, to oversee the RBAC to PBAC transition. And project manage the situation.
Small and friendly hospital, whilst providing daily challenges.
Pre-Registration Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Warwick, ENG11 March 2014
Compared to other hospitals in the West Midlands region, the hospital is very small - but that doesn't mean it gets boring. In the pharmacy, there was always work to be done. Balancing dispensing of prescriptions for in-patients, out-patients and discharges whilst handling phone calls from colleagues and out-patients.
Other technicians were supportive and helped to ensure you knew the correct procedures and pharmacy legislation.
Expected to achieve targets but given free rein to do so
Secretary/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Nuneaton28 November 2012
There is a certain amount of repetativeness as in any role. Expect the unexpected and never cut corners, it doesn't work. Always share information if its work connected. It is best to try and get on with your co workers as you are stuck with each other all day. I feel sometimes the work loads are hard. I often find I am right though and there are often coincidences where I look into a problem and an answer appears out of the blue, which is great. Dont expect too much in the way of thanks, you are there to do a job and be paid for it afterall. It is nice to think you can make a difference, keep a positive mental attitude, although this is not always easy.
Pros
good holiday allowance
Cons
can't think of any