Sky Betting & Gaming Employee Reviews

A great place to work with great culture
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire8 September 2017
A great place to work, the tribe structure works really well and everyone in each squad has a voice to input their views on any projects. The culture rewards successes, both personal and team-wide at all levels. A new initiative to give everyone 10% of working hours as L&D time shows the company's commitment to developing their staff.
Pros
Good benefits, great culture
Best place I have ever worked.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire8 September 2017
The best thing about working for Sky Bet is having the ability to still hold a work-life balance, this is particularly important for me having children. There is plenty of opportunity to progress in your career and the managers are exceedingly supportive. Sky Bet's job culture is superb, a relaxed but hard-working environment that enables you to truly enjoy your job. I enjoy the extra experiences and social gatherings that Sky Bet have also provided such as: Go Karting, York Races and Manchester United Hospitality Experience. This really is a great place to work and develop a great career, I would recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Flexibility in working hours, excellent pay, childcare vouchers, private healthcare, experiences
Great culture
Digital Learning Manager (Former Employee) –  Leeds5 July 2017
SBG has a fantastic culture, it is a place which rewards hard work and celebrates success.

The Contact Centre is a perfect place to start your SBG journey as it can be used as a platform into other areas.
Great Folk and really great work ethics
Digital Brand and Risk Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds23 June 2017
A wonderful place to work , the tribe structure works really well. The culture is something many companies aspire to. The integration between management and staff is great , everyone working as one large team going in the same direction , it has been an honour to work with the Sky betting & gaming teams
Pros
Great work ethics and team involvement
fast-paced & energetic
Operational Trainer (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire6 June 2017
Sky betting and Gaming is a fantastic place to work. Its extremely fast-paced and things can change on a daily basis. You have to be very adaptive to work here but the rewards definitely out way the cons. I learned that adaptability is key at this company and you have to be passionate. The hardest part of the job is how quickly things can change. Sometimes it can be a little too fast paced.The most enjoyable part of my role is working with lots of great people who are all completely engaged with our company values.
Not bad
Contact Centre Advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 May 2017
Decent Place, Could be Better. and Improved to be honest, Pay is decent and colleagues are nice, However overall i'm not super excited to work here. It is a fun environment however.
Fast passed fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire18 February 2017
A typical day at Sky bet can range from live chat, answering phones to emails, sometimes all 3 in the day, answering customers queries from general account information to issues with games etc.

The hardest part of the job is the hours can be very unsociable, however the most enjoyable part is the great environment, incentives and benefits you receive.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
unsociable shifts
Great place to work & a company going from strength to strength.
Social Media Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Leeds14 September 2016
Sky Bet have grown hugely in the time I've been here, they also have shown to recognise talent as well as hard work, offering opportunities to loyal employees as the company has grown. The growth in Social Media has allowed me many opportunities & I have had lots of support since working here.
Pros
Great benefits, fantastic culture & progression opportunities.
Good, Fun place of work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds, ENG26 July 2015
The workplace is a fun environment, relaxed yet focused work ethic. The people are all fun and laid back to work with and the business is well run.
Pros
Free Sky
Cons
Unsociable hours
brilliant company to work for
customer advisor (Current Employee) –  leeds21 July 2015
Sky Betting and Gaming consists of four core brands, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Poker and Sky Bingo, and also encompasses the UK’s leading comparison site. It uses the latest Technology and cutting edge innovation to provide services to our customers over a number of platforms. My role here includes dealing with customer queries via a number of different ways. We deal with phone calls, Emails and our chat facility. I work to resolve all issues at first point of contact, providing the best customer service possible. We deal with numerous queries some simple some complex and I enjoy dealing with both sorts.
Pros
brilliant packages
fun place to work
contact centre advisor (Current Employee) –  leeds1 October 2012
Dealing with customer gambling queries from Sports Bets through to Poker, Bingo and Vegas via online chat and emails both incoming and outgoing.
It is a very fast pace job so attention to detail is paramount when dealing with customers queries.
I am targeted on KPI daily and always willing to take on extra responsibilities with adhoc reports when required.
I also work with other departments in checking for fraudulent accounts and chasing queries with other departments.
I am punctual and have a clean attendance records.
I am also willing to help out when required.
Pros
free sky tv
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sky Betting & Gaming. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3