SHOE MARKET Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Family owned
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynnfield, MA16 November 2016
great place to be apart of! everyone is amazing! The owners are unbelievable ! I feel lucky to have been a part of this family owned business
Pros
family feel
Cons
nothing
interesting and fun work place
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, ENG3 November 2013
a typical day at work was getting there at 10 am and helping with shelves. lunch was a little later and afterwards i would be stacking shelves. i learned that things get done quicker while working as a team and that was easier to because i got along well with my co-workers and my managers. i think the hardest part of the job was carrying the heavy boxes but the most enjoyable was talking to and helping customers.
Pros
started at 10am
Cons
You feel like family
Store Manager/Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NY21 September 2013
With that said though, you often can't stand your family. They drive you crazy. They are needy, possessive, and all around crazy. I loved this place, but it has taken over my life. I am always on call, always at work. They still do not have a grasp on what they want out of their business.
Anyhow...great place, if you don't mind crazy.