Search Consultancy Employee Reviews

Wonderful caring people.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire26 July 2017
In my experience Search Consultancy are a company who actually care about people.
My search for employment has been made much more pleasant because of Search Consultancy and I am left with the definite feeling that they out there working on my behalf.
I have received several calls from Wendy to keep me updated with regard to possible vacancies, this kind of customer service is very refreshing.
Their office is very pleasant and the staff I have met so far could not be more friendly and approachable.
I feel sure that with their help I will be able to find the perfect position
and I do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone seeking an agency who are willing to go that extra mile.
Pros
Very enjoyable to deal with
Cons
No cons
Official response from Search Consultancy
27 July 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to review Search. We’re delighted that you’ve given the Sheffield staff and the office itself such exceptional feedback and we'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Wendy and her team. Thank you once again for your recommendation.

Quick and easy
Broadband Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire18 July 2017
Recently started at my new job. Really impressed with the support I received from search, I didn't feel the me VS the world when searching for employment you normally get. Well done really get it right
Good casual work
Waiter/Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex17 July 2017
Depends on where your shift is but usually good shifts, decent hours and fair pay, fairly enjoyable. Management are approachable with issues and helpful in a number of ways. Other staff are friendly and good to work with.
Excellent Job - Suits Me Well
Customer Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City12 July 2017
Very happy with my position. Really friendly workmates. Very helpful supervisory staff. Team spirit. Training was very good.

I've been seeking something with a decent work/life balance and finally I have it.
Pros
I can "switch off" when I go home.
Cons
Not permanent, but then who can say their job is permanent these days?
Employed as temporary worker (contract)
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lewes, East Sussex7 July 2017
I have worked through Search on two separate occasions, finding them to be very professional and considerate.

I have been paid on time and, all associated paperwork has been dealt with correctly.

Search agents always approachable, with regular site visits.
Pros
Good site attendance
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Qbeedeen6 July 2017
Very good research experience ... people who listen to you and they're always resolve the problem.. I highly recommend this agency for people that want to work a labour.
Best company so far.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside6 July 2017
I had my favorite job because of this place. They developed my chatacter and taught me new transferable skills and when id lost my job due to unforseen circumstances they worked with me and got me my job back. Its the first place ive been to that actually card about me and how i amd oing.
Worst Agency
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Stafford, Staffordshire6 July 2017
Stay away from this agency. I was off one day and sent an email at 6am to say i would not be in but they did not pass the imformation on so i was sacked.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Able to take owertimes
Hostess (Former Employee) –  London / Gatwick Airport, West Sussex29 June 2017
Good company for starting point. Good management and colleagues. Plenty of owertimes. Maybe a little bit you can feel discrimination of religions from people.
Recruitment Administrator
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leeds28 June 2017
Formatting CVs
Data input
Producing reports
Using Excel spreadsheets
Using Trisys
Undertaking basic administrator tasks such as photocopying, scanning and writing letters
Reception cover: meeting and greeting candidates, managing the switchboard, booking rooms, etc.
Payroll cover: inputting timesheets, dealing with payroll queries and adjustments
Fair employer.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside20 June 2017
I would search the job boards every morning to find out who is actively looking for work.

I would ring new and excising clients selling them the benefits of working with search to help them find the perfect candidate for the role they were trying to fill.
Pros
Nice office center of town
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City14 June 2017
Enjoyable but never constant work. Got good work experience and gained different skills. The search team was very friendly and enjoyable to work with.
Good agency
Customer Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Queensgate5 June 2017
Search Consultancy is an agency that find you work within another company. Through them I worked at a call center called The Contact Company and the campaign I was based on was River Island. This job entailed taking customer service calls and dealing with customer queries as well as store queries. It also involved dealing with couriers and tracking parcels and also answering emails received from customers, couriers and stores.
Pros
Incentives to aim towards
Cons
Late shifts and long hours
fast work placements
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4 June 2017
Construction glasgow office wear qwick at finding work for me pay is not the grates but not the worse credit to dave always there to find work for you chears ian b
Great workplace and enthusiastic atmosphere
Career Ready Intern (Former Employee) –  Glasgow1 June 2017
A great atmosphere where I learnt useful skills that will be helpful for the future and on the job. Motivated workplace culture, which made me work hard and create good employee relations.
Flexible
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  areas2 May 2017
Steady stream of work offered as long as they were kept in the know of my availability. I never had any issues with payment. Worked for some good clients others not so much.
Good company to work for
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City13 April 2017
Staff are approachable and supportive, flexible for family life and good rate of pay by the hour and holiday pay down side was no sick pay if you had to take a day off for family reason but over all like working for them
Excellent service
Health Care Assistant/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Burnley, Lancashire21 March 2017
Easily contact before being employed by them, while going through interviews and training and while working for them too. There very kind and helpfull throughout.
Just awful
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Search Consultancy (Current Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex17 March 2017
Just stay away they will
Keep you for seconds before throwing you aside, they have a terrible reputation too. Just run. The manager there also are just a bunch of gossiping mean girls it honestly was the biggest mistake of my life.
friendlyandproductive
baggage handling (Former Employee) –  Glasgow Airport4 March 2017
worked at commonwealth games as baggage handler at Glasgow airport,also night shift security at the ryder cup.no hardest part of work just take everthing in my stride meeting a large veriety of people
Pros
free meals
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Search Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9