Search Consultancy Employee Reviews

The most serious Agency in Crawley
Driver (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex15 January 2018
I worked for Search agency and I can say only good about this Company. i started working straight , the process was very easy .
I has support during my hole period , any question any time was answered.
The pay was not bad at all and they are always trying to find extra work if you want.
I truly recommend this agency as is the most serious in Crawley.
Pros
Serious, over time
Cons
Agency
Terrible agency
Chef (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex4 January 2018
Cannot find enough work, don't get payed on time, very unorganized! Been sent to so many places where they have said they have cancelled and I get told nothing by the agency. Even when you have been with them for so long and been loyal, helped them out with alot, you get nothing in return. Waste of time. Terrible agency.
Cons
Inconsistent. Don't get back to you. Unorganized.
Official response from Search Consultancy
9 January 2018

I'm really disappointed to read about your experience. I'd really appreciate it if you could drop me a note to reviews@search.co.uk with a few more details so I can follow this up to see what has gone wrong with the divisional manager.

The worst agency
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside8 December 2017
I've worked with these guys twice after a failure the first time, I decided to give them a retry. Biggest mistake ever. I was unfairly dismissed, the site manager was so rude, ignorant, arrogant and self righteous. She caused so many issues for myself with my work placement, by the way they were really happy with my hard work and work ethic.
Honestly don't work for them, don't employ them as a recruiting agent. There are better agencies I have worked for.
(This is not a personal slander statement against one person, this is a factual account which I have witnessed and been put through as well.)
Pros
Weekly pay, good rates of pay.
Cons
Bad site management, poor work ethic, cut throat
Good consultancy.
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh2 December 2017
Good consultancy to help new comers with and really doesn't discriminate among races and religions. Search pays us on-time and I am happy to work with Search.
Great, friendly environment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manchester25 September 2017
Instantly made to feel welcomed and part of the team. You get the chance to get out on client visits during the day, so you're not constantly sat at your desk.
Wonderful caring people.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheffield City Centre, South Yorkshire26 July 2017
In my experience Search Consultancy are a company who actually care about people.
My search for employment has been made much more pleasant because of Search Consultancy and I am left with the definite feeling that they out there working on my behalf.
I have received several calls from Wendy to keep me updated with regard to possible vacancies, this kind of customer service is very refreshing.
Their office is very pleasant and the staff I have met so far could not be more friendly and approachable.
I feel sure that with their help I will be able to find the perfect position
and I do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone seeking an agency who are willing to go that extra mile.
Pros
Very enjoyable to deal with
Cons
No cons
Official response from Search Consultancy
27 July 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to review Search. We’re delighted that you’ve given the Sheffield staff and the office itself such exceptional feedback and we'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Wendy and her team. Thank you once again for your recommendation.

Quick and easy
Broadband Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire18 July 2017
Recently started at my new job. Really impressed with the support I received from search, I didn't feel the me VS the world when searching for employment you normally get. Well done really get it right
Good casual work
Waiter/Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex17 July 2017
Depends on where your shift is but usually good shifts, decent hours and fair pay, fairly enjoyable. Management are approachable with issues and helpful in a number of ways. Other staff are friendly and good to work with.
Excellent Job - Suits Me Well
Customer Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundee, Dundee City12 July 2017
Very happy with my position. Really friendly workmates. Very helpful supervisory staff. Team spirit. Training was very good.

I've been seeking something with a decent work/life balance and finally I have it.
Pros
I can "switch off" when I go home.
Cons
Not permanent, but then who can say their job is permanent these days?
Employed as temporary worker (contract)
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lewes, East Sussex7 July 2017
I have worked through Search on two separate occasions, finding them to be very professional and considerate.

I have been paid on time and, all associated paperwork has been dealt with correctly.

Search agents always approachable, with regular site visits.
Pros
Good site attendance
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Qbeedeen6 July 2017
Very good research experience ... people who listen to you and they're always resolve the problem.. I highly recommend this agency for people that want to work a labour.
Best company so far.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside6 July 2017
I had my favorite job because of this place. They developed my chatacter and taught me new transferable skills and when id lost my job due to unforseen circumstances they worked with me and got me my job back. Its the first place ive been to that actually card about me and how i amd oing.
Worst Agency
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Stafford, Staffordshire6 July 2017
Stay away from this agency. I was off one day and sent an email at 6am to say i would not be in but they did not pass the imformation on so i was sacked.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Able to take owertimes
Hostess (Former Employee) –  London / Gatwick Airport, West Sussex29 June 2017
Good company for starting point. Good management and colleagues. Plenty of owertimes. Maybe a little bit you can feel discrimination of religions from people.
Recruitment Administrator
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leeds28 June 2017
Formatting CVs
Data input
Producing reports
Using Excel spreadsheets
Using Trisys
Undertaking basic administrator tasks such as photocopying, scanning and writing letters
Reception cover: meeting and greeting candidates, managing the switchboard, booking rooms, etc.
Payroll cover: inputting timesheets, dealing with payroll queries and adjustments
Fair employer.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside20 June 2017
I would search the job boards every morning to find out who is actively looking for work.

I would ring new and excising clients selling them the benefits of working with search to help them find the perfect candidate for the role they were trying to fill.
Pros
Nice office center of town
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City14 June 2017
Enjoyable but never constant work. Got good work experience and gained different skills. The search team was very friendly and enjoyable to work with.
Good agency
Customer Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Queensgate5 June 2017
Search Consultancy is an agency that find you work within another company. Through them I worked at a call center called The Contact Company and the campaign I was based on was River Island. This job entailed taking customer service calls and dealing with customer queries as well as store queries. It also involved dealing with couriers and tracking parcels and also answering emails received from customers, couriers and stores.
Pros
Incentives to aim towards
Cons
Late shifts and long hours
fast work placements
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow4 June 2017
Construction glasgow office wear qwick at finding work for me pay is not the grates but not the worse credit to dave always there to find work for you chears ian b
Great workplace and enthusiastic atmosphere
Career Ready Intern (Former Employee) –  Glasgow1 June 2017
A great atmosphere where I learnt useful skills that will be helpful for the future and on the job. Motivated workplace culture, which made me work hard and create good employee relations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Search Consultancy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9