REED Employee Reviews

Fantastic
Supply Teacher (Current Employee) –  Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire9 October 2017
Get rung often with Reed and although some are far away they do seem to be putting every effort into getting me work. Highest pay of all my agencies, which is slightly more when I have to travel far.
My agent is fantastic and really friendly. It has good benefits, although I opted out of these easily. PAYE pay.
Pros
Friendly agent, good pay, Paye
Cons
As with all supply, not a lot of work in early months but more than others
Good agency
BSL Signer (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Nottingham10 September 2017
Good communication and well organised. great opportunity given to develop my skills in a new setting. Gained a whole new experience which is valuable.
Productive and fun
Invigilator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London9 September 2017
Working at REED is very enjoyable as you choose which job you want to take up by calling REED directly. Once you have chosen your job, they ask if you are also available for other days. If so, they'll book you in immediately and send you a confirmation e-mail detailing your booking.
Efficient and caring
Supply teacher (Current Employee) –  East sussex11 July 2017
I enjoy working for reed education. But I am looking for more reliable work that I can rely on as this is only agency work. I am very happy with the efficient way with which they work and the work has been reliable and frequent.
Enabling
Finance Assistant Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Leeds, UK17 June 2017
Need the best to work on assignments. Expect excellent communication and execution of work assigned. Require individuals who are self-starters who can hit the ground running.
Pros
Self-starter
Cons
more demanding
Great internship
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 May 2017
The internship has given me a fantstic insight into what a career in HR involves. The team have ensured that I have been heavily involved in the work they do and always make sure that I am getting the most of my internship.
REED Guildford - words haven't been invented for how amazing it is there.
Senior Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Guildford13 April 2017
REED guildford, is just truly amazing. the balance between having a laugh and working was spot on, very family feel where you feel comfortable but not comfortable that you start slacking.
the best 2 consultants I have seen or worked with are located there and will share their knowledge and experience with you and help you every step of the way into making you reach your full potential.

I didn't think of them as colleagues I thought of them as friends who I worked with and shared problems with.
If you are having difficulties outside of work they will do anything they can to make even the most simples things better for.

Everything about that place is perfection.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Fun WorkPlace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 April 2017
I recommend to work with Reed, fun loving work place, less pressure, friendly environment, friendly colleagues, good pay, good benefits, regular parties.
Easy accessible work.
Temporary Agency Worker (Current Employee) –  Bristol, UK21 March 2017
Reed is a good temporary agency, they strive to place you within work as soon as possible. The nature of temporary work means the hours and work is not always guaranteed and there are often periods of time where you have no work at all.
Pros
Above minimum wage rates of pay
Cons
Not reliable work or hours.
The Reed
The Reed (Former Employee) –  Rochdale22 February 2017
Was a very lively place to work. The management was a lovely couple. I served customers. Handled money. Changed barrels
Cons
Productive, happy work place, positive people
Learning Support Assistant and Call centre advisor (Former Employee) –  Ipswich14 February 2017
I didn't enjoy the call centre job, I have really enjoyed all the schools work I have done, and I highly rate both agencies! They are both very well managed, and they are very pleasant people.

Same with all the schools and companies I worked with in this time period.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Can not think of any
Good
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 January 2017
I enjoyed my work life at REED, a typical day was busy, varied in responsibilities on site and working lone and within a team.
I was able to utilise my skills on site
Assignments
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  Croydon, UK18 January 2017
All the various assignments has been very welcomed.

Being able to use my various administrative and receptionist skills, generally being of good positive assistance to any company I have worked in.
Pros
Keeping up with all my IT skills and knowledge.
Cons
Not being able to secure a permanent position.
A new learning experiance
Service Staff (Former Employee) –  Glasgow29 November 2016
This is a recruitment agency, so one week you would be a kitchen porter and the next a barista. It was beneficial in the sense you get to learn different skills in all aspects of hospitality, front of house and back of house. The only negative thing was they would expect you to travel all over the west of Scotland and they would not refund your travel or even give you a discounted public travel ticket, so depending on where you are situated you'd be working for your travel money alone.
Pros
Learning diffrent skills
Cons
No travel expenses
An agency I can trust
Exam Invigilator (Current Employee) –  London9 May 2016
I enjoy working for this agency because the consultants are understanding about what I am capable of in regards to jobs and can contact them easily if there are any problems.

My current job as an exam invigilator involves working in secondary schools to assist with exam preparations such as organising seating plans, handing out and collecting papers from students and making sure strict procedures are being followed correctly.

The people that I work with are friendly and we all work together to ensure the time spent at the school goes smoothly.
Pros
Suitable working hours depending on exam and school, respectable staff
Fantastic company to work with
Administrator - Temp Reed Recruitment Agency (Former Employee) –  Norfolk1 March 2016
My position was temporary and I have nothing but good things to say about Reed as well as where my placement was at - Jeesal Park.
Pros
Great people to work with
Diverse and interesting
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ENG31 January 2016
Loved working with a number of different organisations but was difficult working with Reed Global and arranging hours that worked with my schedule. I often found that a number of different staff would ask my availability in one day to make sure it went on record for the whole office.
Good company.
SEN Teaching Assistant (supply) (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENG25 January 2016
Working in a wide range of educational environments;
Adapting quickly to the environment;
Building rapport with colleagues and pupils quickly;
Understanding different Key Skill levels and the outcomes and expectations;
Following and understanding IEP's;
Ability to summarise written and oral communication quickly to ensure smooth running of the classroom;
Identifying when SEN pupils may be going off baseline quickly and being able to calm the situation effectively;
Good time-management.

Helpful and efficient.
Unfriendly company, judgemental regarding candidates.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  South East28 October 2015
Awkward, judgemental staff. Rude about candidates when finished with phone call. Awful atmosphere. Only one nice manager.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Judgemental staff, awful atmosphere.
Good experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  cambridge28 September 2015
Some solid experience from working at REED. Good training structure and excellent training facilities. Good management academy for those who wants to take that route in their career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REED. Our community is ready to answer.