Premier Inn Employee Reviews

Professionally and personally a wonderful place
Groundfloor staff (Former Employee) –  London18 January 2018
This was my first job in London and I could not have been happier. Genuinely finding people that care about the mission and purpose of their workplace but still fill it with their own individual touch alongside making it fun for guests and colleagues alike is a rare gem.

This place is something for good. Everyone is helpful and listens to anything and you will make friends just by the nature of it all.

Great management with fantastic ideals and ideas for the future course as well as great colleagues with that twinkle in their eye towards what they are building for their life.

It was only a mere two months but I have made such good memories that I cannot mourn my moving on from this.

Work at premier inn and you will have a good one. That is assured.
Pros
Great atmosphere, fair management, fantastic volunteer opportunities
Cons
Besides having to scrap dirty plates, nothing comes to mind.
Basic work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  West Drayton, Greater London17 January 2018
Unreliable pay as you didn't know how many rooms you were going to get. Also I got under paid a few times when I was working for the company. When I asked for work they said they didn't have work for me but the other employers worked for the day. I got less rooms to clean than the other workers there.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Low pay, unrealiable pay
Great team and support
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire16 January 2018
A great working environment and supporting team to work with.i worked here as work experience so didn’t resive a salary however I know that the job requires hard work and an active person, I really enjoyed my experience here and hope to work for them in the future.
I wouldn't work for Premier Inn again
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Roath16 January 2018
I dont like the work environment. I felt there was no room for progression. However management was fantastic and made it worth sticking around for the amount of time that i did.
Pros
Cons
alot
F&b
Food and Beverage Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braunstone, Leicestershire13 January 2018
Management don't care about you.

Shifts are ridiculous
Management sleeping with staff and then letting them get away with murder. you have no chance if you're in the right with something.
Happens far too much.
Interesting
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  St. Andrews, Fife11 January 2018
It was an interesting experience to work for Premiere Inn under a different style of day to day management of businesses. The daily running of the hotel was not something I was used to and it wasn't as effective and efficient as my previous employer's. However, I was grateful to learn new skills and try to adapt to suit my employer's needs, although I didn't personally agree with how they liked tasks to be carried out.
Pros
company perks (i.e - room discounts)
Cons
Suggestions weren't taken onboard
Up and downs
Receptionist and Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bellshill, North Lanarkshire10 January 2018
Worked for the company for almost 14 years. Has a lot of benefits and discounts. Enjoyed my job as worked as part of the team as Waitress, bar work and then onto team leader in play area
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Shift work
the hardest part of the job
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Glasgow Airport9 January 2018
you must work fast and you sometimes have a lots of bedrooms to clean for the short time.

I have learned a lot of things.

The most enjoyable part of the job communication with a people
Professional yet friendly workplace
Hotel Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham NEC/ Airport8 January 2018
I learned do much working here.
Gained qualifications, was given opportunities to advance within my role, learn new loles new responsibilities and career.
Covering for my reception team leader while on maternity and duty manager cover not only at my hotel but at another in Peterborough for an entire weekend.
Fire safety , health and safety and first aid and hospitality qualifications I gained here. I gained experice in the restaurant and bar also.
Pros
Team i worked in and the opportunities to gain qualifications and experience gained.
Cons
Long hours at times
some nice people
Chef and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Malvern8 January 2018
customers were usually very nice and left tips after a long shift, but barely any time given to have a drink as youre constantly running around. some very nice welcoming faces but also the opposite.
Cons
long hours, some mean staff

Want to know more about Premier Inn?

Ask a question
Job in general
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Lower Darwen, Lancashire8 January 2018
The job is a very good job; it allows you to ensure the room is clean for the next guests, and always keeping on top of cleanliness and overall appeal
Pros
Break for 15 minutes, keeping pace of rooms, compliments from guests
Cons
Not enough hours, sometimes not enough people working, rooms can be left a state
Good benefits, average pay, awful rotas
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Station7 January 2018
Good benefits such as 50% off rooms but i have to work morning, late and night shifts all in the same week which is intense. Cant really socialise after a shift as you cant be bothered to and guests can/ will be unnecessarily rude and mess up your day. Good experience and good as a temporary job.
Pros
Free hot drinks, cheap hotel rooms and many different discounts
Cons
Rubbish hours and pay, very very boring
Long hours but good team
Waiter, bar staff, manager (Former Employee) –  Devon3 January 2018
Work for this company a while.
Lono hours as expected from hospitality but always had fun with team mates.

Good management scheme if you work hard enough.
Pros
Good team, career development, incentives
Cons
Long hours, moody customers
Good people and fun to work with
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire28 December 2017
I work in house keeping and maintanices the work is hard but I do lots of different things each day I like my jod but I need a new challenge I clean rooms fix things I also paint the hotel rooms answer phone use PC order thing that I may need help the guest when they come to the hotel
Pros
I get to meet diffrent people every day
Cons
The uniform its
productive and funwork place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cardiff27 December 2017
every day i get sheet of how many rooms i have to clean for new customers. start with bedsheet and finished with bathroom where i was make empty bins and vacum carpets.
Fun workplace, great environment
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk20 December 2017
Premier inn is a fun workplace, with a great environment with lots of great employee benefits. Premier inn also take very good care of their staff and cater to most needs.
ok
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  south wales19 December 2017
long hours of work. some management were ok but if supervisor was having an off day it was not so nice which was more often than not.the most enjoyable part of the job was the guests
pretty much happy to work
Chef Assistant (Former Employee) –  Preston17 December 2017
happy to do my job as a part of such big company and a good management for me i was lucky to have a good teamwork wich make the job much easier and esy
Great workplace e
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Scunthorpe13 December 2017
It is a nice and friendly place to work for. The management are very helpful and supportive and all the team members are there to help aswell. I would recommend working for this company
Pros
Shifts
Cons
Makes skins dry and causes irritation
work placement
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  cresent link derry8 December 2017
i did 8 days working experience in the premier inn doing housekeeping and reception to get a good idea how the hotel works i must say i enjoyed the reception work better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Inn. Our community is ready to answer.