PRA Health Sciences Employee Reviews

Excellent
Other (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire14 December 2016
Excellent company to work for. Flexible working hours, good life balance. Lovely colleagues to work with. I am happy with my manager. Location is great.
A very challenging role with lot's of opportunities to improve my knowledge.
Resource Administrator / Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reading29 July 2015
I am part of two very well organised teams where opportunities are provided to develop my skills and knowledge. As I am port of two teams, I am in a great position to assist Vendor as well as Resource Management.
Good workplace
Drug Safety Associate (Former Employee) –  Swansea20 April 2015
Excellent workplace to work at. Great facilities. Good professional environment. It was fun working at PRA due to friendly environment. This company is fastest growing company, and this company give most support to the employees.
not what is offered
Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh4 October 2013
Roles are glamourised and some promises never given this is especially heard by the resourcing roles - they are not true management ones but transactional and the leadership in place is shocking. strongly recommend you reconsider.
Pros
salary
Cons
management, no gratitude, constant moving direction
Flexible hours
Clinical Data Processor/Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Swanswa22 July 2013
Whilst working at PRA International I was part of the Clinical Data team that worked with many large pharmaceutical companies entering case report forms into clinical databases according to their strict operating procedures, which I would then validate and audit to ensure that all documents were correct. As well as this I took on the role of the office Safety manager and was responsible for insuring all safety regulations were in place and active.