Pick Everard Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
exciting and fun
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Leicester, UK18 May 2017
driving around west Leicestershire taking samples of sewage water and analysing them.

learned how to analyse the water using chemicals

magangemnt were great.

everyone was friendly and helpful and respectful

hardest part of job was lifting man hole cover

this was a one month project.
Pros
working outdoors
Cons
none.
Fantastic company to be a part of
Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Glasgow U.K.13 December 2016
Pick Everard have an emphasis on the personal development of young and experienced staff members alike and invest time and company finances to train staff. This includes sending full time employees to university or in house training to utilise Revit / MagiCAD software.
Pros
Investment in personal development, training, flexible, varied workload
Great team ethic
Bid Writer (Former Employee) –  Leicester28 November 2015
I worked as a Bid Writer at Pick Everard's head office in Leicester between Sept 2013 and November 2015. During this period I feel I developed considerably both in a personal and professional capacity, and feel this is largely due to being exposed to working with so many different people and departments and having to develop the best methods to achieve objectives.

The firm is growing at a considerable rate and has some fairly ambitious growth targets, whilst at the same time attempting a wholesale revamp of its image and brand identity. Is to be hoped it retains a strong people focus and avoids becoming overly 'corporate', as I think its 'no-blame' culture and open door partner/director policy are (almost without exception) genuinely evident.

Overall it was a very good couple of years, and I will miss lots of the people there I was fortunate to work with. Has been a great springboard for my next role.
Pros
People-focused, generous holiday allowance
Cons
Less competitive salary
A calm and productive work environment
Architect Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dęby, WM13 July 2015
During my short time spent at the company I was given clear and concise instructions by a friendly member of staff who always happy to take the time to help me whenever I encountered any difficulties. As I aspire to go into architecture when I leave school, the people at Pick Everard made me feel comfortable with the job that I wished to go into.
Great first job
Accounts assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester8 October 2013
As this was my first full time job working in an office it has given me vast experience of working in an office. It is very fast paced as they employ over 300 staff in various offices around the country. This is a junior job and i would like to expand and to be given more responsibility as there is no where to advance to in this job. The people i work with are very helpful and friendly and are always on hand to give advice and support.
Pros
Ideal hours
Cons
Long lunch hours

Want to know more about Pick Everard?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pick Everard. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5