Pennine Acute Hospitals Employee Reviews

Hard work but good career
Senior Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Salford, Greater Manchester25 October 2017
Worked for pennine for 11 years, plenty of training for people who want to go higher. Worked with some fantastic people. I've learnt lots while working here and I've gained some great qualifications, but you have to take the rough with the smooth if you plan on working here.
Pros
Good pay, great holiday benefits
Cons
Long hours, short staffed
Very Poor
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Royal Oldham19 September 2017
my only advise is not to work at the Royal Oldham. My experience was very poor and I would never apply for a job with them again.

The department I worked for was like being back at primary school telling the teacher if you wanted to go to the toilet and tell them when your back. Same with lunchtime and anytime you moved or breathed!!

Department Manager was very ignorant and rude and that's putting it politely. The other staff were nice.
Pros
Home time
Cons
Management very poor
Unsupported
Staff Nurse Band 5 (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester25 March 2017
Working at TROH, management are unsupportive and not interested in staff well-being
Expected to work long hours (some staff have to rotate on to nights, some don't).
Official response from Pennine Acute Hospitals
4 April 2017

Thank you for your feed back and I'm sorry to hear that experience of working at The Royal Oldham Hospital hasn't been the best. We value the feed back from our staff in order for to learn and make changes. If you would like to discuss your concerns please feel free to contact me and I can arrange to meet with you.

Geoff Smith, Head of Workforce & Resourcing, Corporate Nursing & Midwifery.

Nice place to work
IT Trainer/Senior RTT Validator (Former Employee) –  Greater Manchester3 January 2017
Friendly atmosphere and a very good place to work. I enjoyed working with the trust. My manager was great and the IT training team was made up of professionals that knew what they were doing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pennine Acute Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6