PENDERELS TRUST Employee Reviews

Good company
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grimethorpe, South Yorkshire6 November 2017
Penerels trust is a good company to work for however the on site supervisor was unorganised and I am now ready for change of career, to better develop my knowledge and skills
very professional
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mold, Flintshire28 September 2017
a very professional company to work for. catered to their clients needs to the best of their ability. very approachable. cared about their staff also.
friendly clients
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Tyseley Birmingham25 September 2017
Generally a nice place to work, they put client needs first, the hardest part of the job was there were no opportunities to progress and trainings and no pay raise.
Pros
great Clients
Cons
few hours, no opportunities to progress and no pay raise
Pa
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunderland23 August 2017
I only worked a few hours a week but the job made easier as I already knew the client. I worked at the clients home which was convienant as I only live round the corner from her.
work place
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  wrexham2 July 2017
Penderels trust is where you become a personal carer for a member of youre family they set it all up for you .My mother was self employed and i was her personal carer through Penderals .When my mother passed away the job went .
I would avoid unless you trust your boss
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire19 April 2017
This company is ok till something goes wrong. I have had no support what so ever regarding my pay that is owed to me. If your employee chooses to go against paying you or of you have any problems at all ( employer mistreating you) there is no support for you at all.If anything goes wrong your just advised to talk to your employer but if your employer is mistreating you theres no one to turn to.
Pros
You could find a nice employer. Dont forget they pay panderels
Cons
If somthing goes wrong they dont help
Rewarding job satisfaction
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire9 April 2017
Working for my employer through penderels trust gives me satisfaction that all administrative support is dealt and wages are a good working wage. Hours can drop which can be worrying but the most enjoyable part is the job satisfaction and making a difference in my employers quality of living.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sudden drop in hours
Stable income
Career (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire20 February 2017
No time spent on time sheets abrupt on the phone when explaining!! Asked for time sheets on more than one occasion and got two of them thanks!!! I have not had any communication with penderels trust directly only with the client!!!!!!
Pros
Stable Job
Cons
Time Sheets
Fun environment
Night Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire15 December 2016
Fun enviroment as i was surrounded by lovely people. Was lovely due to the fact it was a family member who i was looking after on a night. Fun and bubbly people.
rewarding
Help cook (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough15 December 2016
it was a rewarding company to work for also the hours were flexible and you were more a less your own boss. just difficult to send time sheets in each month and to get a payment
Regular and consistent work.
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2016
Well organised with clear instructions relating to clients. Respected organisation working with several councils.
Efficient and reliable.
Home Care Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Whitchurch2 December 2015
always paid on time, clear instructions for client and queries dealt with in a timely manner. Training was not offered because of previous experience
Pros
regular employment
Very Helpful
Dementia care, (P.A) Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Normanton4 October 2015
Direct payment system for the local council , very helpfull office staff based at Normanton , they have helped with direction when needed within the Dementia care area I work in as a Personal Assistant.
Pros
Payment on time every 4 weeks
Cons
Not very good pay for the work I do as a Personal assistant
Very committed job
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham15 April 2015
I love my job because I get to help people that have a disability. I only worked with one Lady who had had multiple strokes. I love helping her around the house.
Pros
Short Hours
fun work place
Care worker at home (Current Employee) –  Brent, ENG8 March 2015
As a carer I enjoy my job very well. A day at work is very productive as carer I help around the house, do activities with the patient and make sure they getting all the care and attention they need. working as carer I've learnt how to multitask and what to do when the patience has seizure or isn't feeling very well. I have
good management skills at planning activities for my patient and organizing the things my patient likes to do and at the work place I like a to be a good leader. I get along with other co workers at work, and I work well in a team also. As a carer the hardest part of my job is ensuring that things run smoothly while working with patient.
Pros
Not for to travel and the pay is very good
Cons
work on weekends
Good place to work.
Home Carer For Independant Living (Former Employee) –  Marsden, ENG8 March 2015
I enjoyed looking after my client. We both got on really well. I never met with the people of penderel trust as it were independent living and the persons family i were looking after contacted me through them.
Varied and interesting
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG24 February 2015
Very busy and demanding but plenty of variety. Excellent opportunity to work with social services and vulnerable and disabled people
Pros
Variety
Cons
Job security
educational and rewarding
personal assistant (carer) (Current Employee) –  lincoln8 January 2015
I would help my clients with there daily needs for example washing, dressing, cooking, taking shopping and house hold chorus.
penderels trust
Carer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG13 November 2014
it was a good company with a lot of nice people. the work was good and very relaxed and enjoyable
Hard working office
Clerical Officer (Former Employee) –  Beverley, ENG7 April 2014
Busy office always on the go. Great place to work with great co-workers