Paddy Power Betfair Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun place to work
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London20 September 2017
Very challenging and hard work but rewarding.the only downside is long hours with many being single manning. They offer good training courses and workshops which are encouraged for all members of staff.
Cons
long hours, horrible customers and areas, constant abuse
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands17 July 2017
horrible areas, not many security procedures, 14 hour shifts, abuse, rushed with no time for a break, and not enough training.
Not paid enough for the job involved
Enjoyable enviroment to work in
Manager (Current Employee) –  Swansea City14 February 2017
This in a fun place to work and whilst targets have to be hit if there is effort shown in trying to achieve the targets set you are not under pressure, the pay in the company is better than any other company in the industry, there are opportunities to progress and there are bonuses that can be achieved.
Great benefits, great environment and support, cannot fault.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire19 January 2017
Loved working with Betfair, it is a shame I could not continue due to redundency but I am thankful for my time with them.
Comes with healthcare, good hours, great pay, cafe on site and support for anyone struggling. Opportunities for moving up through the company could be improved, but a few people did progress to team lead positions and a few others to social media etc.
It is a shame that so many people were let go but the big merger with paddy power made this inevitable.
Great colleagues but progression not skills based
Market Operator (Current Employee) –  Stevenage18 August 2016
I have some great colleagues and enjoy working for the company. However, progression does not seem to be based on quality of work or skills.
Fun place to work
Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  London1 May 2016
Working hard is expected, although this has definitely aided my personal development. A great team atmosphere and i've really enjoyed my time here.