Office Angels Employee Reviews

Lack of work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire6 December 2017
I finished my temporary role via Office Angels in June and since then have not had a single phonecall about any other roles.I feel that once you have completed an assignment for them and you have earned money for them you are simply forgotten about. Whenever I have phoned or e mailed asking if they have any work for me they just say not at the moment and never tell me about potential up and coming rolls or sound like they are actively seeking employment for me. Their attitude is one of stop bothering us, but obviously for me it is imperative that I find work. I never rang in sick or was late and the company I was assigned to thanked me for all I had done saying they wouldn't hesitate to employ me again should the need arise. I have 20+ years admin experience and to think this agency can't find me one single job in 6 months speaks volumes I feel. If you want work once in a blue moon and to spend most of the time worrying about being out of work then this is the agency for you!!!
Pros
The company i went to work for was good.
Cons
Agency hardly has any work
fun
Temporary Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent10 November 2017
yeah good always had work not going to complain about that. get to meet a lot of people witch is good for social skills. done loads of jobs for them they loved me
Pros
free lunches
Cons
travel
Awful, Unhelpful and rude!
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, Hertfordshire8 November 2017
Another awful agency, they only care about the commission they get once you're hired. If you face any problems, don't expect them to help.

They are the most unhelpful, rude team of people I've ever worked with.
Temporary Worker
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire12 October 2017
Placements are short notice so being able to drive is an advantage. Staff in Hull are very helpful and friendly. Management are approachable. The hardest part of the job was knowing where some of the placements were but getting to know a variety of people while in placements over rides this.
Pros
Continous placements
Cons
Placements not always long enough
Waste of time
Office assistant (Former Employee) –  Hammersmith, Greater London27 September 2017
Another awful recruitment agency.

No matter how many times you ask for feedback, you never get it. Consultants are rude and clueless.

It's best to stay away from this agency.
Excellent
Receptionist Temp (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne19 September 2017
Amazing company to work for. Very helpful and understanding
On the first day of work they called me up to make sure everything was going okay. The pay for temp work is reasonable too. Would recommend them
office angels great
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh10 September 2017
good place to work with lots of benefits
management very friendly
all staff are friendly
good environment to grow and become successful
always looked after
Great ladies who try hard to work for you
Sales and purchasing - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire1 September 2017
A very lovely bunch of ladies to work for, they will try very hard to give you roles you are suited to. Very personable and approachable, very straight talking as well.
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
No perm work with them yet.
Lovely girls
Agency worker - Part-time (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire30 August 2017
They catered for my employment needs - hours and pay - and found me the perfect job.

Stayed in the same job for 7 years. 3 with OA 4 with the employer directly.
Pros
Nice people to help me
Always different
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh30 August 2017
Because I was a temp worker i liked working at different places and finding out where my area of interest was and learning about different companies.
The hardest thing about this job was trying to find where I had to go for different jobs.
Pros
always an hour lunch
Cons
Longer hours than usual
Nice Company
Admin (Current Employee) –  Seaton Burn17 August 2017
Office Angels are Friendly and helpful.
While in placement they regualarly enquire as to how things are going.
I got a placement and have been in it since I started, so not sure as to what happens when placement finishes
Pros
Paid Weekly
Excellent Agency
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire7 August 2017
Excellent agency to work for keep you in touch with what jobs are available and very easy and friendly staff, the roles that they give you are for companies that they have vetted and they know where they are the locations how long it takes to get to the job what the members of staff are like and fully what the job involves
Pros
Free parking on
Cons
I have enjoyed all the temporary assignments that I have performed.
Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Crawley28 July 2017
The temporary assignments that I have performed have been varied and often presented new challenges which I have quickly adapted to and enjoyed. I have been able make good use of my existing skills and learn new ones. There always seems to be a good team spirit and everyone has always been supportive. I have always been made to feel welcome and have remained friends with a number of my work colleagues.
Pros
I enjoy temporary assignments as they fit well for a lifestyle balance
A good stop gap
Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire11 July 2017
Helped me find my feet when I was made redundant.
I was a temp for only a month but appreciated all they help I was given at that difficult time.
The staff were always very helpful to me.
Fine place to work
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Newbury, Berkshire4 June 2017
The manager was very friendly and did find me work but usually not the best hours or something I had said I didn't want to do. Fine if you want temporary work
The joys of working for Office Angels
Various Administrative Temporary Roles (Former Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London20 May 2017
A typical day would consist of dealing with customer queries, answering the phone, sending emails, dealing with paperwork. The staff are very friendly and routinely call with new job specs. Working for Office Angels enabled me to get first-hand experience in an office environment and network with people from all different walks of life.
Pros
Flexible
Good company to work for, provided regular treats and surgery within the workplace each month to discuss how job was progressingwhen
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire9 May 2017
Seemed to be interested in staff, monthly meetings with them within the workplace, they came with treats for the staff. Were happy to take up any issues or concerns with employer.
Had procedures in place to record holidays, sickness etc.
No problems receiving payments due for work completed or booking/ getting paid for holidays. Good agency to work for with friendly and helpful staff and management.
Pros
Provided monthly meetings and brought treats
Cons
Temporary work
Ideal company to Temp for
Receptionist/Administrator (Temp) at VMWare (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes24 April 2017
Delighted to work for Office Angels a professional recruitment agency, with an easy to complete time-sheet and who pays on time. I am looking forward to my next assignment with them.
Temp Worker
Workshop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire19 April 2017
Decent agenacy to work for finding me work that was local to my home would recommend them as thay found me perm work in the end which was the goal at that time
Workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bromley, Greater London18 April 2017
i only ever worked for Office Angels on a temporary basis so is hard to give a true review. All i can judge is their efficiency in responding to job applications and placements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office Angels. Our community is ready to answer.