Northumbrian Water Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Environments Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, Durham15 February 2018
Contractors viewed as people to simply deliver the minimum requirement regardless of contract duration, watch out!
I managed the tender, did the Project Plan and a lot more, I did too much, too quickly! But then again, that's me, I work at a high pace and do my best, I don't think in terms of longevity of contract, I simply do my best, to my detriment here, but I left and got a much better contract elsewhere.
relaxed fun work place
IS learner (Former Employee) –  ENG9 July 2015
I had a weeks Work Experience at Northumbrian Water Headquarters in Pity Me, Durham. Working with several members of staff, I learnt about the workings of NWL from its ownership to its daily routines. This included the history of NWL, the computer systems and programming, sewerage operations and processes (on site), Health & Safety regulations and Customer Liaison techniques.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
wasn't long enough
Excellent Company to work for
Recruitment Admin (Former Employee) –  Durham27 May 2014
Excellent company to work for. Work force is well paid and the company has an excellent benefits package. The company listens to its workers and customers to make it a lovely place to go each day. Advancement is encouraged.