Nestlé Employee Reviews

Fun and time goes fast
Packing Operative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire2 January 2018
It was good and fun to be there and every one is happy people to work with and it's a big place so you be confident to work and am good lisner so that would be even good
Pros
We get 5 lunches and and long hours
Cons
Pepole are happy engough
Rowntree's Culture was good
Project Manager, Business Analyst, System Analyst (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire2 January 2018
I started working for Rowntree, who were then taken over by Nestlé. The company culture continued for most of my employment, but has now largely been swept away as most of the jobs in York have been dispensed with.
Difficult place to work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Dalston31 December 2017
As a former worker doing the job was manageable.But all the targets(production and health and safety)are too much.Also the skills expected(adaptability) on different jobs ain't easy and there's a lot of pressure and responsibility put on your head.Management have evolved the place too much for me and you have be realistic and perhaps try something else.
Pros
Well paid
Cons
48 hour week.4x12 hours, job too much.
Gained a lot of experience
Export Supply Network Planner (Current Employee) –  Stafford, Staffordshire10 December 2017
A large company that allows you to experience different areas that develops your skills set along the way. Provides opportunities to move into different roles when available to broaden experience.
Good Learning Environment
INDUSTRIAL SERVICES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pakistan8 December 2017
I found a good learning Environment like advance tools like TPM roll out under progress and i learnt a lot be part of this project and secondly many improvement projects are opportunities of learning
Pros
Housing Facility
Cons
Work Life Balance is not good
Good place, good staff and managment
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire24 November 2017
I worked there for five years..
I can say this was the best job I ever had. Even though I have a financial degree it still didn't attract me to leave the place as the management, staff and job was really good. No complaints :)
Pros
good pay, good working culture
Cons
12 hour shifts nights
Loved it
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear9 November 2017
Really enjoyed my work experience here the team were fantastic to work with and made me feel very welcome and included in all the projects that i worked on them with.
Good Experience
Temporary Role (Current Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex9 November 2017
A relaxed and modern environment to work in. Responsible for yourself allowing you to manage your own time. Management are supportive and encouraging.
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear31 October 2017
Learnt well how to run my own team while working on the shop floor, make sure health and safety checks were done on the hour every hour. Made sure product was on time ready for our customers
Pros
Free lunches
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Buxton18 October 2017
It was a very good pleasure to work for a great and ethical company such as Nestle. It showed me some great features and some very interesting ways of how to experience various tips and tricks.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Long Hours

Want to know more about Nestlé?

Ask a question
Great people and some very interesting work
Project Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  York12 October 2017
In my role a typical day would be sense checking projects status in preparation for upcoming stage gates, running/analysing reports based on project time/cost and project "health" in terms of mandatory data and deliverables. I would be training and coaching project managers through the processes and systems surrounding portfolio and project management within Nestle. I may also be called upon to provide coaching/training on the structured problem solving tools used at Nestle. I have learned that no one wants to do a bad job but unless smart mistake proof solutions are provided to employees, things can still go wrong. I have been working over the last year to provide as much visibility to our portfolio as possible and to make working through the processes and reviewing things mistake proof. Over the last 5/6 years the management have been through a big culture shift from a more traditional management approach to now being more about coaching and asking open questions to employees for the best results. The hardest part of the job is getting things finished. As I work for a centre that is providing direction for 3 other sites (all in different countries) it sometimes takes time to get all the pieces of the jigsaw together. The most enjoyable part of the job is solving a problem and seeing the teams attitude towards certain processes change.
Pros
Flexible working hours, good pension, free coffee and fresh fruit, real care for the employees
Cons
scope changes, long lead times for decision making as there are so many stakeholders in Nestle
about nestle
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire10 October 2017
I worked nestle as a contractor with different company. Nestlé is very good place to work. When I got job with nestle they look after own worker. They teach you, help you, support you. On Christmas time they will give you Christmas hamper.
Pros
we used to get gift hamper
Cons
long hour
A well paid and secure place to work
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire1 October 2017
A well paid and secure place to work with a safe working culture and safety first policy. Good pension scheme and sickness paid. Rewards and Perks scheme including high street discounts. Online Staff shop.
Good organization
senior process operator (Current Employee) –  Pakistan23 September 2017
I m working in nestle Pakistan sheikhupura factory since 11 years at chilled dairy plant as senior process operator.
Want to review more beneficial jobs like Nestle Pakistan.
Great company
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  District de la Riviera-Pays-d'Enhaut, VD7 September 2017
Good work life and balance and advantages for the enployees, great staff shop,good salary packages (especially if you are based in switzerland), excellent canteen with a view.
Production and Logistics
Shift Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax18 August 2017
A really good company to work for. They develop people well and support staff well. Good facilities and opportunities. Hard work and commitment are recognised and supported
huge firm
Assistant Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Croydon4 August 2017
Neslte has now moved but then it was based at Saint Georges house in Croydon...global food brand so everyone will have heard of it. Not sure what to add!!
A good company to work for
Warehouse Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire30 July 2017
Planning labour levels for the projected volumes. Ensuring all procedures were followed to ensure all safety and Quality measures were adhered to. Building good working relations with my team. The development of skills for staff to progress. Working to tight deadlines to ensure all products are despatched on time.
Pros
Excellent salary, friendly staff and supportive management team.
Cons
Shift patterns are hard to get use to, if you do not work nights.
Large open plan office
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Croydon28 July 2017
Worked within a large open planned office with a large team. We all work well together. Purchase ledger, inputting invoices, chasing credit notes, paying invoices at end of month. Reconciling statements.
Pros
Great team
Cons
it was good to learn new things
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Carlisle25 July 2017
as I was on work experience I wasn't allowed to take part in any jobs due to safety reasons but I got to watch on and see how everything is done in day to day life at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2