NCR

NCR United Kingdom Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Company Performance Targets
Field Engineer (Former Employee), ScotlandNovember 5, 2014
Cons: expected to stay to fix fault at end of shift if already on site.
The company work on the basis of targets that nobody can meet as all targets contradict each other, to hit one target means to neglect another, it is a no win situation for any field engineer with this company.
Rubbish
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Motherwell, SCTOctober 26, 2014
I worked on my own at NCR, my main duties are Installation Services which included, using single/3 phase electrics to wire up the power to the machines using wiring diagrams, rewiring new PCB's into the new system so that the machine would come online, wiring UPS's to machines and testing to make sure that it was online, testing all the mechanical equipment to make sure it was working. Also Hardware Maintenance Service which includes, analyzing and correcting all technical problems on equipment within assigned customer accounts and perform periodic preventive maintenance routines on products and install modifications to equipment.
Was a great place to work
NCR - Module Tester (Former Employee), DundeeJune 26, 2014
I would probably still be there if they hadn't shut the factory
good workplace and workmates
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Dundee, SCTSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: good wake nice work environment
Cons: only temp
really enjoyed this jod,great hours good shifts good pay but was only temp
A fun, hard working environment
Team Leader (Current Employee), FSCSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: co-workers and the environment as a whole
Cons: long hours.
My days vary day to day. It could be extremely busy with high call volume or it could be more relaxed with low call volume. Either way it is my responsibility to ensure we are hitting the service level agreement for each customer and each call is being dealt with to SLA. I enjoy working in the FSC as we all work well as a team with a good sense of fun as well as working hard. On the whole I enjoy my job. An enjoyable part of my role is working with my team and succeeding as a team. There are several difficult aspects to the role such as dealing with escalations. However I do what I can to ensure this escalation has a positive outcome.
productive
2nd line service engineer (Current Employee), londonMay 15, 2013
Cons: long hours
loomis and ncr merged together, large company to work for, very productive
Multicultural working environment, international places
Training Consultant, Trainer (Current Employee), WorldwideDecember 26, 2012
It requires much travel to different cultures to deviver customer service related trainings. I have learnt much tolerance, flexibility and to get myself ready for the next assignment even with a short notice. I am working closely with the management, the employees (participants) and other trainers on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is to travel all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can work with new starters and help them learn the essential skills and knowledge.
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), KuwaitDecember 3, 2012
Pros: diversity, flexible hours
The work at NCR is challenging with many interesting projects initiated in the card payments, ATM, retail, POS, and cheque processing industies. The projects are quite diverse and I've had the opportunity to work on many new initiatives during my employment at NCR.
Contractor (Former Employee), DundeeSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: great pay even for minimal work
Cons: temp work
Friendly people to work with, Great atmosphere. Lunches are cheap in cafe and good food. Good access to building and plenty of parking spaces. Overall a great enviroment

About NCR

Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker – Read more