Started with Mouchel managing 5 out of 9 Service Level Agreement’s (SLAs) with a total of 35 staff, quickly progressing to manage 8 SLAs, with a total
Pros: variety of role
Cons: lots of projects at once, which incorporated working 100+ hours per week.
• Coaching, mentoring, training, objective setting, implementing targets, whilst leading all staff in all aspects of Business Continuity planning.
• Undertaking client contract review meetings, providing sound evidence of performance management and efficiency savings and value plus initiatives.
• Bid Management – Influencing and negotiating with stakeholders – more... to facilitate quality and timely bid delivery, including risk analysis, resourcing and budgetary exploration.
• Developing business opportunities through better use of multi-disciplined teams, maximising profitability whist minimising risk.
• Successful leadership and engagement of over 160 staff with 6 direct reports and grandparent to 41.
• Personnel management including development, appraisal, succession planning and mentoring, through to companywide disciplinary and capability meetings, grievances, structural reshaping, staff consultations and redundancy programmes
• Developing a culture of ‘excellence’: driving internal promotion, encouraging cross-skilling opportunities, establishing competence statements, skill matrices and recognising innovation at both project and business levels
• Strong communication skills at all levels, able to present confidently, clearly and expressively
• All aspects of building management including finance, liaising with landlords and managing agents, H&S to comply with legislative requirements, staff welfare and environment.
• Strategic planning for the wider business unit including financial reporting, budgets, order book, adherence to corporate KPIs and P & L analysis.
• Other responsibilities include identifying and gaining new business, investigating and developing new areas of work. – less