Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Bad
Retail Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire18 September 2017
Mercedes-Benz as a whole is good. I worked directly for marshall franchise who are probably one of the worst motor groups to work for in the industry to date.
Ok
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Crayford12 September 2017
Good part time job.
Work staff were all great.
Daily tasks made simple with great management.
No contracts poor salary was the reason for leaving.....
Pros
Staff
Cons
Salary
ok
Receptionist/Showroom Host (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 September 2017
ok for a job, only work part time so cant really comment, looking to leave due to commute distance.
your car doesn't come with Mercedes me connectivity, you can still experience the customisable features through the Mercedes me Adapter. Supported on both iOS and Android, the device allows you to connect your car to all of the Mercedes me Adapter features using your smartphone.
good conpmay to work for
Aftersales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex4 September 2017
lookers are a good company to work nothing really bad to say about them. my line manager did a good job to keep us all motivated. the only bad thing about working for meredes benz looker its the hours
A Working Day
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Staverton, Gloucestershire20 August 2017
My day was very structured and time keeping was essential due to switching jobs between all of the receptionists,
Staff morale was very high and great companybenefits.
Pros
seasonal gifts
Cons
late shifts
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Boston, Lincolnshire18 August 2017
Working for such company you always training to keep up to date and always learning new stuff. Everyday is similar but always different. These job requires for you to be self motivated and always wanting to better your self
Easy, Friendly, Relative
Aftersales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 August 2017
Employee benefits, bonus, staff car scheme, holidays, great people, oppertunities, passion to succeed. Putting our colleages, customers and community at the heart of everything we do.
Bad management and payment
Valeter/Driver (Former Employee) –  Tonbridge3 August 2017
Very cold working condition
Nobody care about you
If u take you r 1h break you will have problems ( even if is you r right 1h per day )
If they see u don t have anything to do they will bring employer personal cars
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Not bad
Parts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow28 July 2017
Not bad place to work although basic salary isn't the best, wage made up of a confusing bonus system as well. Staff are all nice enough and friendly working environment.
fun workplace
Various Roles (Former Employee) –  Weybridge24 July 2017
Can be fun job but also draining depending on your role.
Can be long hours till late but the people there are fun and friendly and it is a nice environment to work in
Pros
free lunches
Fun Productive Workplace
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Stockport10 July 2017
Amazing company to work for.will push you to your best ability its more than just a job its like a family they invest alot into each employee making sure they shine in their roles.
Pros
Cars, Education, people great office
Cons
Long Hours
good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire9 July 2017
made me feel really welcome and a part of the team despite me being a temp. a good working environment, relaxed yet hardworking people. better experience than other motor businesses
Awful
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Epsom, Surrey7 July 2017
Over worked, terrible management being very clicky. pros are that the money pays well but not worth the hassle. Days off being taken away.all give no take however very good aprenticeship programme
Productive and Fast Paced
Personal Assistant, Network (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 July 2017
Producing reports and presentations
Networking with stakeholders and other areas of the business
Attending meetings, note taking
Organise Diary, catering, hotels, cars, meetings
Good culture
very busy place to be
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Peterborough28 June 2017
but totally again mis-managed by incompetent people, people leaving every day, managers being sacked or walking out in frustration. 4 left whilst I was there for a very short time.
Pros
nice products to sell, nice company car
Cons
very long hours and terrible commission structures constantly changing
Micro managed
Service booking (Former Employee) –  Poole, Dorset12 June 2017
Working in the service booking department for Sandown Mercedes Benz is not a nice place to work.
It's a call centre where everything you do (and I mean everything) is monitored.
Calls come in at a rapid pace and you can expect to be pushed so hard that mistakes are inevitable.
When you do make a mistake then you can expect to have your wages adjusted. Fines are common.
When on a call you have to ensure you are saying everything you should be. (Doesn't matter if the customer wants to hear it or not). If you miss bits out you are penalised. Miss enough and any bonus you've worked hard for over the month will be affected.
Targets are achievable with absolute focus and commitment over the month but it's soul destroying trying to achieve them when 90% of feedback from management is so negative even when you've given them your soul.

It's commonplace for staff to be in tears.
They won an award for customer service but the staff were not suitably rewarded.
Very high staff turnover.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Treated poorly and run into the ground
Structure
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Sheffield8 June 2017
Easy place to work in regards of sales. The place is too busy which has its good and bad points such as non stop but rushed.. the structure such as management is terrible the turnover is an eye opener.
Light Vehicle Technician (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London6 June 2017
The management was not very stable through my time with the company. So every so often the structure would change dramatically on how our branch was ran.
Fun place to work
Valeter/Driver (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear2 June 2017
I enjoyed working working at Mercedes very nice staff no bad points I loved this job management was A+ hours were good even enjoyed working overtime. Bad points was working trough agencies .
Excellent Working Environment
New Car Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow19 May 2017
Mercedes Benz has been a great company to work for as it is a great brand with plenty of choice for customers. I really enjoyed working with Management as they were understanding and you knew what was expected of you. I have been in the Motor Trade for many years now and feel that this has been one of my best experiences. The job is Fast paced as a Sales Consultant however you are rewarded for hard work, would definitely recommend it.
Pros
Nice Company Car, Great Brand Image
Cons
Long Hours