M&C Saatchi Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun workplace
PA to Group Accounts Director (Former Employee) –  London4 July 2017
I organised the diary for my Director, organising meetings; internal and external. Answered all incoming calls and emails. Attended meetings to take minutes, greeted clients, helped research for campaigns and brainstorm. General admin for the team.
I learnt about Advertising, so much I didnt know that went on behind the scenes!
It was full of young, lovely people, great place to work and we all socialised frequently outside work hours.
Power point presentations were the hardest part and least enjoyed.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Pressure
Fantastic place to work
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, UK6 March 2017
Great company to work for. Worked here throughout my twenties and loved it. The people were great and the Group Account Director was hugely supportive toward all the staff in his group.
Agence publicitaire a Londres
Réceptionniste (Former Employee) –  London5 December 2016
Aucun Commentaire ne peut être divulguer sans l'accord de la Direction de l'entreprise.
M&C Saatchi Review
2nd Line Service Desk Engineer (Former Employee) –  36 Golden Square18 September 2014
It was a very enjoyable company to work in I got along with the Team and all the customers we were supporting in the different departments. A typical day at work would have been taking ownership of 25 calls a day between a team of 6 and supporting user's over the phone and at their desk. Management were very nice people!

Co-Workers were enjoyable to be around and we had some good laughs whilst at work keeping professional at all times of course! - The hardest part of working at M&C Saatchi was I previously was in a 1st line position for 2 1/2 years at Advanced 365 and M&C Saatchi employed me as a 2nd line with the understanding I needed to build up my skills but had very good customer service skills which is why the originally brought me on. Although the Company was very busy for the 6 months I was there as we were short staffed I found it quite difficult picking up some of the knowledge I required to tackle some of the jobs but by the point things were easing, two new engineers were employed with the skills set they originally required so unfortunately I was unable to pass my probation period.

The most enjoyable part of the company definitely had to be liaising with the client and tackling technology I was unfamiliar with such as the Aficio Printers, and primarily Macs & iMacs as I hadn't had much experience with them in my previous role.
Pros
Was provided with a PC to work on at home (Was a nice addition to working at M&C Saatchi)
Cons
Creative, exciting, stimulating, hard work
PA TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  London, ENG13 September 2013
An amazing, place surrounded by clever, interesting people.
Pros
The people
Cons
The hours

Want to know more about M&C Saatchi?

Ask a question