Lloydspharmacy Employee Reviews

Fun place to work with good benefits
Supervisor dispenser (Current Employee) –  Swindon20 February 2018
I absolutely love my job and the people I work with yes there are tight deadlines in the work I do with care home and dossettes but everywhere you work there are deadlines and targets, you are also rewarded for reaching them targets every 3 months so there is insensitive to to do it. The manager is there to help if needed and you also build a good relationship with the doctors surgery’s and POD
Pros
Bonus
Great Company
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands19 February 2018
A really nice place to work with a great culture and values that people believe in. Everyone is very friendly, supportive and helpful. Internal development is a high priority within the comapny
Productive but very secretive
Non-pharmacy Manager/Dispenser (Former Employee) –  Lancashire14 February 2018
I had worked for lloyds for 10 years but then was made job less, head office offered no help what so ever to keep us in a job and told us to do it all our self.

yes i did learn how to be a dispenser with lloyds but was never offered or given any support to progress to tech . was made manager but wasn't offered any support was given a set of keys and told to manage .

My salary wasn't great for a manager and was told my pay would be reviewed if the job was offered to me permanently, when it was i got fobbed off and told silly excuses for the reason why they couldn't review it then we was informed we would be losing our jobs.

they expect so much for so little and don't understand your a human person with human needs .
Pros
hour lunch, tea and coffee on the company and the people you work with as long as they are good team member.
Cons
they bend over backwards to keep the wrong people in and job and let good staff leave the company.
unhelpful
Lead Pharmacy Dispenser (Current Employee) –  Kent13 February 2018
No room for improvement maximum excuses if you want to develop and minimal help assistance with problems. Yet they want you to work more than they pay you.
No Comment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire13 February 2018
No comment. Will never be working for this company again. Management is poor and area manager is even worse. My time working for this company was not pleasant!!
Cons
Really lovely Staff and i learned a lot of skills about talking to people and being confident
Helped staff (Former Employee) –  Sedgley, West Midlands4 February 2018
Overall good place that gave a me a lot of qualities to add to future experiences. Management was very clear on the work and tasks they have. The hardest was making sure I gave the right prescriptions out and restocking medicine
day to day
Dispensing Technician /Manager (Current Employee) –  Berwick-Upon-Tweed4 February 2018
I work with a great team providing excellent service to our customers by providing advice and dispensing their medication .I have worked in the same location for 17 years and know the majority of my customers by name and enjoy listening to them and helping with any queries they have, as a team we do go the extra mile to provide a great service very often making several phone calls to trace items for our customers. Unfortunately we do work in a very stressful environment dispensing aswell as taking phone calls and serving customers which in the last few years is getting worse as some products are difficult to get and customers do not understand why.The company has gone through a major reshuffle of managers aswell as our delivery service and I feel that currently I,m not getting the support needed and I,m spending more time sorting problems than I ever did before.
Pros
customer satisfaction
Cons
stress
Not bad place to work
Pharmacy Dispenser (Current Employee) –  Poole31 January 2018
Overlall this is a good company to work for as you can work your way up and there are chances to improve your learning. But they have tight hours so are put under pressure a lot.
productive
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire26 January 2018
i enjoyed working with the colleagues, they were really friendly. I learnt a lot about how to dispense medications, basic till use, ordering stock and medication, knowing how to issue prescriptions and why and interacting with customers. the most enjoyable part was working with everyone and the different job roles.
Pros
experience, staff discount
Caring, compassionate and team work
Counter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Devon24 January 2018
Great place to work, was lucky to have a fantastic team and great manager. encouraged to learn and listen, then go onto to advise the very best for your customer.
Good
Savory & Moore Chemist (Former Employee) –  Supervisor23 January 2018
A typical day would include :-
Entering scripts onto the system
Dispensing scripts
Sorting deliveries
Serving Customers
Answering telephones
Deliberating with hospitals doctors surgeries other pharmacies
Putting away orders
Customers Orders
Checking best sellers/dispensing products as per head office instructions
Online Doctor
Working as a team with other work mates
Meetings
Information Governance
Electronic Downloads
Restocking dispensary equipment
Out of date checking
Stock counts
Helping Patients with queries

Most enjoyable part of the day help provide a quick and efficient service to the patients
Pros
As above providing a swift and efficient service to the patients
Cons
Would like more hours in a day
Current Employee
Dispenser (Current Employee) –  Southampton18 January 2018
Awful company to work for always short staff and management doesn’t care.
Low pay and expected to do three peoples job.
Your just a number stay well away. Looking for a new job a.s.a.p.
Flexible Business
Customer Assistant & Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 January 2018
Work experience at this company enabled me to grasp more, new information of which I had not previously acquired. It is the first to provide me with a different breath of new surroundings and has provided me with extra benefits such as the chances to acquire increased pay and holidays etc. Overall, there were no hard aspects of this job as it provided me with fantastic opportunities. However the company's structure could be improved; I recommend working here.
Pros
Flexibility
lloyds
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  Sussex17 January 2018
Enjoy lloyds oharmacy great career options can be stressfull and long hours. need to have a good work ethic and be hard working, interesting days every day, no two days are the same
Pros
development
Cons
salary
very demanding
Retail Manager/pharmacy dispenser (Former Employee) –  Rotherham16 January 2018
Typically a community pharmacy dispensing on prescriptions for gp surgeries in the area also selling over the counter lines
Headed by a pharmacist who answers to Area and Regional Managers to ensure the upkeep of company policies. Also follows the NHS NICE guidelines
The work culture is of Respect, Trust, Fairness, Teamwork and Responsibility
The hardest part of the job has got to be the Stock Control
the most enjoyable part of the job is that No 2 days are the same
Great company
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cowdenbeath, Fife12 January 2018
Great working environment and always team working and supportive. Management was always great and the HR was always easy to contact. Area managers were visuals regularly and supported their staff in all manors of work or personally when needed
Pros
Great company
Cons
No cons
Could be better
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside11 January 2018
Opportunities to progress onto a dispensing course if desired. Staffing is bare minimum which creates stress, for the amount of work and nature of the job the wage is a joke
wokrplace envioment
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Soham, Cambridgeshire10 January 2018
Work is some where you should feel comfortable at and should enjoy, I have learnt a lot over the years working for Lloyds Pharmacy. There is a lot off hard work involved as you giving out medication and advice to patients. The hardest part off the job I think personally is dealing under pressure, I really love working for Lloyds pharmacy because you learn something new and in a way you still help people.
Rewarding but stressful
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wallingford8 January 2018
You are able to learn a lot in a short space of time. Although, there's not a lot of variety to the job and tend to do the same things each day. Staff are friendly and supportive.
Pharmacy dispensing
Dispensary/ Counter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Totton7 January 2018
I was working pharmacy dispensing and part of a team in a small pharmacy where customer service and attention to detail was very important in preparing patients prescriptions.
Pros
low wages
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloydspharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.