Lloydspharmacy Employee Reviews

Toxic blame culture
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham20 November 2017
As a previous employee of Lloyds home delivery I can honestly say this was the worst company I have ever worked for managers have no clue what they are doing pharmacy staff were nothing more than incompetent idiots who talk down to you as though your something they have scraped off there shoe and as for pharmacists they are just failed doctors with big chips on there shoulders lording over all they survey work here at your peril don’t say I did not warn you
Good job
Assistant Dispenser (Former Employee) –  Ayrshire15 November 2017
I enjoyed the challenge of learning the role of dispensing. I found it challenging at time with pressure but really enjoyed learning new things. Labelling, putting stock away and dispensing
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Midsomer Norton, Somerset, Paulton,12 November 2017
Working with varied pharmacy policy I have learned to adapt to management expectations. The workplace culture is very busy and demanding to ensure patient/ customer satisfaction. The hardest part of the day is ensuring the delivery of vital medication, the most enjoyable is building a relationship with terminally ill and elderly customers.
Pros
Keeping a van
Cons
Working with inconsistant management
Good expiriance
Sales Asisstant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 November 2017
Good experience but wasn't happy there with so long hours and minimum payment for that work.had a really good experience there but not for long time work
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
Very busy, productive good place to work
Pharmacy Technician ACT (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, Suffolk3 November 2017
I have worked here for a while now, have enjoyed the fast pace and meeting deadlines.
It fits in well with my family life, not far to travel and i get to help people feel better upon them receiving their prescriptions, i get alot of job satisfaction out of doing this job, and still very much enjoy it.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Can be long hours
Fun place to work
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) –  Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire3 November 2017
I enjoyed my time within the company
I reached the goals I have personally set for myself
I have been a valued member of the team
I have gain loads of experience whilst in the role
Pros
Duscount
Cons
Long time on your feet
Avoid working here
Dispenser (Former Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk1 November 2017
Horrible small working space, management is terrible, seems okay at first but it gets worse,
If you want to get spoken down to, be talked to like dirt and given all the jobs no one else wants to, work here.
I left as I got spoken to horribly by the manager and just got treated terribly, manager doesn't care if you have mental health issues or anything going on.
Terrible!
Pros
Cons
Long hours, bad management, bad working environment, list goes on
Lloyds Pharmacy
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartlepool, Durham31 October 2017
Each week I would work in the shop to sell items to customers using the till, fill up the shelves and dispose of used and unwanted medication that was returned to the shop.
Fun place to experience
Stock counter (Former Employee) –  Birmingham25 October 2017
This was only work experience as I had to stock count and order new products to come. Also, I had to collect packages in the garage and throw away the out of date products
Not bad
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Chichester22 October 2017
Good pharmacy and good team. I had no serious issues with management. There were issues with staffing and training. Proper training for things like EPS should be made essential.
Pros
Good team
Cons
More staff and training
Productive Work place
Trainee Dispenser (Current Employee) –  Derry14 October 2017
Great place to advance through courses such as health care partner to learn to work on both shop floor assisting patients on a daily basis as well learning to become a dispenser
Pros
paid higher than minimum wage
Cons
repetitive
UNDER PAID overworked
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sussex11 October 2017
staff were great to work with, but no proper training, not enough staff and very stressful for such little pay.
typical day started with people shouting for medication and continued that way throughout
I learnt that I don't like working in a pharmacy
was hard as we often had locums in and they didn't know where everything was.
most enjoyable was going home
Pros
discount
Cons
never enough staff
productive and fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire8 October 2017
I was only there for work experience for a week however i enjoyed my stay. I would always have a fun task to complete such as restocking, getting people to register at the Pharmacy and organising medicine cabinets.
Pros
relaxed environment
Productive and fun place
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Birmingham24 September 2017
Each day was a different day which included various jobs such as checking and stocking the shelves. I have learnt how medicines within a pharmacy are stocked. The management and team members were all supportive. The hardest part was that checking the shelves was quite tedious and the most enjoyable part was stocking the shelves.
A new and interesting environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Enfield24 September 2017
A typical day would be sorting through prescriptions and serving customers at the till, restocking and making sure the store was always presentable. I learnt how to work a cash register, communicate with customers better. The hardest part was learning how the prescription system worked as it was incredibly complex. The most enjoyable part was getting to know customers and building friendships.
Great to staff
Pharmacy Dispenser (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester18 September 2017
Managers where great to staff and very understanding. Very helpful for people who want to progress. I very much enjoyed all aspects of this job. Hard job but satisfying
Gerente en Farmacia de gran empresa en Reino Unido
Relief Pharmacist Manager (Former Employee) –  Dorset, United Kingdom14 September 2017
Gerente en Farmacia de Reino Unido:

*PACIENTES: Revisión de tratamientos y búsqueda de problemas relacionados con la medicación y los tratamientos en diferentes áreas terapéuticas. Consulta médica y revisión de estado de salud: medición de IMC, glucosa y colesterol.

* MÉDICOS: Comunicación frencuente con médicos y especialistas, resolución de dudas y ajuste de tratamientos mediante gestión multidisciplinar.

*EMPRESA: Desarrollo de planes de acción adaptados a entornos dinámicos. Implementación de tácticas, gestión de equipos y colaboración entre equipos.
Responsable de alcanzar los objetivos de la empresa.
Manejo de situaciones críticas y responsable de la toma de decisiones en línea con los procedimientos de compliance.
no structure
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands12 September 2017
This company does not care about their colleagues.
They have no structure on projects launched and everything is pushed through last minute making decisions on areas they know nothing about as they do no research before launching new projects and initiative's.
Need more training for all colleagues , need to listen to their employees.
Pros
Cons
poor salary, poor training, poor structure. no care for colleagues
Good if you want to be a Dispenser
Health Care Assistant (HCA) Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London9 September 2017
If you desire a career as a Pharmacist or a Dispenser then Lloyds is a great company to gain work experience with. However, if you work on the counter and wish to go down the Store Manager route then it is not such a good company to work for. They give you the legal basics but their salaries are the minimum they can get away with. I would not recommend them as a long term career provider unless you would like to train as a dispenser. Pharmacists would be better served to join one of their Outpatient pharmacies.
Pros
The people I work with.
Cons
Poor wages and career prospects.
productive
Dispenser (Current Employee) –  Warrington8 September 2017
A typical day is challenging but productive
the most enjoyable part of the day is working in a team, we have developed a good working environment and work well to meet our targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lloydspharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.