KINGDOM Employee Reviews

Management is approachable
Good leadership of team
Always paid on time
No complaints about my t8me here
Book on from a phone app makes life easier
New uniform is easy to get if needed
Pay is above minimum wage!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
It’s security there’s always a downside, hours are long but same in all companies
Good management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 February 2018
Worked in the security industry for over 10 years and kingdom is 1 of the better 1’s I’ve worked for.

My manager was more than OK and if it wasn’t for the fact I was moving to Spain I’d still be there now.

Ps always paid me correctly and on time, which is a bonus in itself!
Pros
Managers are approachable
Cons
Some moaners who who just didn’t want to work and just moaned when on shift with them!
Misleading Reviews
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 February 2018
Before I started here I was concerned due to some of the poor reviews that I'd come across about Kingdom. However, this is definitely not the company that I experienced and I have to say I was really impressed with the support I got from day 1.

I have even met the COO when he visited my site and given the size of the company not many people would expect that.

Really enjoy it here and I often wonder what people expect and if they're going to get paid for doing nothing, after all it isn't called WORK for nothing!
Pros
Really good benefits and management
Cons
Nothing that couldn't be sorted with a quick phone call
Excellent working views
Environmental Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  conwy county24 January 2018
working with this company had one of the best working environments the whole of the conwy county. driving and viewing different scenes on a daily basis
Pros
working environment
Cons
pushing for quotas
Rubbish
Environment officer & Administrator (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Sittingbourne5 December 2017
would never work there again! They do not train you probably, management bully you.... if you have a safe job don't leave it.... you most likely to get sacked here!
Run by Neanderthals !
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  St Helens, Merseyside5 November 2017
Worked here until recently, only because I was desperate. You must record when you have had conversations with "management" as they deny you ever contacted them. Notice that the positive reviews are from admin staff as they have nothing to do, no one can take responsibility or make a decision. No support, so do not bother, you deserve better.
Pros
Water is on free vend !
Cons
Wages are ALWAYS short, payroll are not doing their job.
Was employed by these idiots
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  St Helens, Merseyside26 October 2017
Avoid like h ell joke of a company as employed to do a certain store went once went every where and any where with promise of petrol allowance never got some weeks would get 36 hours others none waste of time management a bigger joke couldn’t organise a p iup in a Brewery 🤣
Pros
Cons
Joke of a company avoid !!!
So far no issues. Management do amswer your calls.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hornchurch, Greater London23 October 2017
Been with them since May 2017. I've been getting full time hours. Same site. Control room always very helpful especially the ones in charge of my rota. Anyways so far it's good. The pay isn't something I won't mind an improvement on but thats about it. It's work at the end of the day.
People are friendly to make things more enjoyable and a friendly environment is always a good place to be at.
Pros
Hours.
Cons
People might say wage.
Shocking
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  South East19 October 2017
Cowboys do not go near them they don't give a sh#t about staff no job security full of lies from team leader to hr behind the scene very sly and corrupt client beware
Cons
Always paid on time but wages could be higher
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex2 October 2017
This job can be hard but can also be very satisfying if you have a good team around you. You need to be fit to do this job as very high standards are expected. management can be very understanding with in reason.
Productive and atmospheric environment
Cleaner full time (Current Employee) –  Westminster College28 September 2017
My Colleagues and management are all helpful and enthusiastic people, which I had the experience to count on them when needed, specially during my illness.
Pros
Helpful management
its ok place
gatehouse (Current Employee) –  Spalding, Lincolnshire12 September 2017
they are short staffed management is only comes now and again when something gone wrong members staff don't work and get away with it everybody has to do there jobs for them
Production
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  London6 August 2017
I have to clean 3 floors clean the tables and also put all the cup on the kitchen also some time clean the toilets and also clean all the cups it was alright.
Pros
Anything
Cons
2 hours
Bad
Secuiryy (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London17 July 2017
Worked for them for 5 years worst company to work for was much better when it was the old company pcl at leat they cared for they staff and would help u out when needed
Cons
A culture of deceit & lying
Retail Security Guard (Current Employee) –  North East15 July 2017
This company constantly lies to its employees and the shops it works for. I have worked for them a year and have had no support. I get moved from site to site with little or no notice or consideration as to the logistics of travel.
I was asked to do a specialist government site that I did not know and was told that it didn't matter if I messed up as it was a one off.
Professionalism does not count nor seemingly does uniform. It is the worst kind of zero hours company. If they could place cardboard cutouts instead of officers they would.
Leave applications are declined or ignored and then queried. I was recently working a site with 50 hours a week put in an application for leave and was moved to a site of 25 hours to reduce the amount pro rata that I would get as they calculate leave over the previous 12 weeks.
Pros
The shop staff you work with
Cons
Management, support
not a good pay
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Clapham Junction, Greater London5 July 2017
payment is not that great. The worst thing is people with experience and no experience got paid the same which means it does not matter how long you have stayed with the company you will be paid the same as a new comers
negative
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire20 June 2017
appauling company, they dont look after you, they are more interested in getting a shift covered, management do not communicate with you, nor do the control centre.

there was no progression or further training as promised

Do not work for this company, unless your happy to just be a number on their system

no thanks for working extra shifts, they expect you to work 12hr days for as long as they need you
Pros
none what so ever
Cons
long hours, no appraisals, no communication
Very Unprofessional and Stressful
Team Leader / Environmental Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Thanet District, Kent11 June 2017
Kingdom pay a competitive wage for their enforcement officers, but substandard for their security.

As an enforcement officer you will find yourself getting highly agitated, stressed and concerned for your job security.
Shockingly poor company with very poor management
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire21 May 2017
Poor management control room is a joke no pay rise for 2 years now career progression it is who you know not what you know manager tell you what they think you want to hear
Pros
Only for management
Cons
Management poor salary shoody uniform to many to list
Very bad Company un helpfull un coperative
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire18 May 2017
Went interview for site got the job then after training gave job to somone else unproffesional company uncoperative staff one of worst security company worked for save your time DO NOT work for this company!!!
Pros
four on four off shifts
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KINGDOM. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6