Kantar WorldPanel Employee Reviews

Excellent place to start your career
Client Executive (Current Employee) –  London7 October 2017
Excellent place to start a career. I have learnt lots of different skills, from how to use data sets, to producing a clean presentation and first hand experience of how to build and maintain relationships with clients.
Bad management
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westgate, London W5 1UA8 September 2017
Originally in 1995 this was a nice small company to work for - but as they expanded through mergers and acquisitions, the company became a big uncaring corporation where there were too many clueless managers.

My project was ruined by incompetent managers - then I was made redundant to pay for their failures.
Flexible and Energetic Workplace
Consumer Insight Director (Former Employee) –  Epsom, Surrey6 September 2017
I worked for Kantar for over 12 years because they were always flexible and offered a challenging and stimulating environment to work in with lots of variety and responsibility.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Fruit, Flexible Working
Cons
Long Hours
Good Company culture
Panel Administrator (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2017
Good working hours and diverse company culture.
The work itself can be repetitive.
Has a good atmosphere and a good team of people.
The company held many company events and challenges to cultivate good community at the work place.
Pros
Free fruit, bonus Scheme, company events and subsidised gym membership
Cons
not many training and career development opportunities.
Great benefits
N/A (Current Employee) –  Westgate8 December 2016
Lots of fun and great people. Shame about no opportunities to progress. Great company otherwise, friendly bunch. I have enjoyed my time working here
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
No job progress
Difficult to work in management
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Hanger Lane28 November 2016
Working at Worldpanel has a lot of benefits such as pension scheme, life insurance, gym membership, free fruit daily, free breakfast/lunch on Fridays, flexible working shifts and holiday allowance. It is also a great place for internal progression, where 60% of vacancies are filled internally.

However, management hours are long and workload is overpowering. There is a lot of secrecy, and little support for middle-management.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays, free fruit in the mornings, pension, life insurance, flexible holiday arrangements
Cons
Long hours, secrecy, little support
Productive and Quite workplace
Product Coder Specailist (Current Employee) –  London, ENG12 January 2015
Continuous Data Entry from Morning until working hours are over.
Dealing with clients queries and ensure that they have been up within a 4 week cycle.
the department is made up of little team which have a bout 3-20 team members, there are different type of people working with the department and able to gain knowledge and experience for the team.
Management are friendly and understanding.
the most enjoyable part of the job is learning new system set up and able to help clients for efficiently.
throughout the working experience I have gained knowledge in how the 4 weekly cycle works and how to maintain excellent relationship with clients and ensuring they are happy with the service they have been provided by myself and co workers.
Pros
Free Fruit Everyday
Cons
Flexible working hours
Great place to start your career
Category Analyst - Nutrition (Current Employee) –  London, ENG11 October 2014
As a place to learn your trade, Kantar is a great place. salary does not reflect work done by less senior employees.
Fun workplace
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Westgate, ENG2 June 2014
A typical day working at Kantar would be working on Client's data e.g: L'Oreal, replying to internal and external emails, working together as a team to schedule in work and to sort out issues.
I have learnt a lot at Kantar especially how to communicate to Client's and how to manage their needs. I have the most amazing co-workers, we all help each other to work together as a team and a lot of them have become my true friends. The most enjoyable part of my job would be receiving fantastic feedback from the Client's and being rewarded for this. My company has the most amazing reward scheme and I have received this reward twice while working at Kantar and it really does motivate you. I really do like how everyone celebrates your birthday by receiving a birthday card and on big birthdays they decorate your desk. I just think this is such a nice thing to do.
Pros
Free lunches, Company Events/Conferences, Get your birthday off
Cons
Salary, Sometimes have to work long hours due to understaffed
Caring company
Global Solutions Director (Current Employee) –  London, ENG26 October 2013
Very considerate company to employees. Lots of opportunity to grow in various roles.
Client Executive (Current Employee) –  London3 April 2012
Lots of training and development, a great young culture and a fun place to work.