Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Don't apply for job with this company
engineer (Former Employee) –  uk21 August 2017
Worst recruitment agency I've tried ever. Very rough staff, lack of experience and when talk with them feel like you cadge from them. Really don't recommend potential job seekers to apply through this agency.
A Great Team To Be Part Of!
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stourbridge2 June 2016
We have a terrific heritage and a brand that we are proud of founded on strong values and ethical methods.
We value our clients, our candidates and our colleagues in equal measure making Jonathan Lee Recruitment a business that stands out from the competition.
Our role affords us the opportunity to work with a variety of organizations understanding facets of their business enabling us to search for the best candidates the market has to offer.
Pros
An interesting and stimulating career
Cons
A competitive market
Solutions Through Understanding
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stourbridge19 May 2016
Every day is different and brings new challenges and learning opportunities.

Management is supportive and encouraging.

Co-workers are friendly and open.

Hardest part of the job is coping with the client demand for our services.

The most enjoyable part of the job helping our candidates to develop their careers and helping our clients employ the best people.
Pros
Great working environment, culture, team work
Good to work here!
Managing Consultant - Aerospace (Current Employee) –  Head Office in Stourbridge, West Midlands19 May 2016
An organisation which has a real focus on people. Not just its employees, but also the clients and candidates who we work with on a daily basis.
Having staff who have a close understanding of their markets and the technologies and skills being targeted provides a real added value in a highly competitive global recruitment market.
Having worked with Jonathan Lee as an employee, candidate and even as a client at one stage, I can relate to all three sides of the potential relationship. It works!
Pros
Experience, sector reach and professionalism
Cons
Able to provide so much more added value and quality to a highly competitive market.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  West Midlands13 May 2016
Jonathan Lee Recruitment prides itself on employing consultants who have worked in industry; it gives the business insight and the ability to act as real consultants not just sales people, setting us apart from our competitors. Solutions through understanding is a reality for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3