JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great team, poor structure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire29 June 2017
Worst company to work for ever, no structure very repetitive and you often find yourself with not alot to do. Pushy customer service which makes customers feel uncomfortable.
The company preach training however after your training at the start this is then no existent.
Area manager was patronising and clearly had no what was going on in store, Had to make sure that everyone around her including the customers knew she was the area manager!
The company has their head in the clouds with the `jojo' way.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Boring, made to feel worthless
Relaxed place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  York30 March 2017
Really enjoy working here. Main part of the job is customer service and there is an emphasis on providing the customers with a relaxed atmosphere in which to shop.
Pros
Good rate of pay.
Cons
Not much chance of progression without relocation.
Small Company with nice working environment
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  London26 May 2016
A nice place to start career but very little career progression and job flexibility if you do not have children. Many younger employers leave to gain better pay, better career progression options and fairer flexibility. Unfortunately not a place that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Pros
Nice Office
Cons
No flexibilty
Fun and rewarding place to work
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  London14 December 2015
Probably one of the more enjoyable retail jobs that I have had.

Jojo is a nice company to work for- every single one of my colleagues were lovely!

Lots of opportunities to advance within the company- excellent training from the start and they listen to your interests and help you to pursue them.

Excellent training days too- something thats rare in retail- attended a lovely maternity products training day- fully paid and with free products.

Only downside is the pay- £6.50 is not enough for assistants who are expected to learn so much- we become experts in maternity and baby products and I think our pay should match this.
Pros
Lovely colleagues/ managers, great team spirit, excellent training, fair rotas, change to move up in the company
Cons
Pay is not fantastic
A fun place to work with great staff
My role in Jojo Maman Bébé is customer advisor (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, SCT30 March 2014
Every day is different. We get delivery 6 days a week which keeps the day busy but above all our main focus are the customers. I answer every question that they have and if we do not have a certain item we always offer an alternative. My co workers are brilliant, everyone supports each other and I love working with them all.
Some of the customers can be challenging but I take comfort in knowing that I have the support of my team.