Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews

Not a place with job security
Sales (Former Employee) –  Birmingham8 September 2017
Worked for original company very successfully for a long time until Jardine took over. Within a short time senior Managers were forced out. Over the next year the rest of the sales staff were poorly treated and undervalued then the bonus' were messed with so most left. Recommend people go to work there so that they can appreciate how good other dealers are.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else.
terrible
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  midlands22 August 2017
they expect too much from you. have to do midnight handovers for cars. everyone wants to leave in the sales department as no one is happy.

spoken to like you are nothing

managers don't listen to your views and take it personally when you don't come in on your day off.
Pros
cars
Cons
long hours, not allowed lunch breaks
to much pressure appose to support
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tamworth11 August 2017
great focus on what their staff think but very little evidence that they follow up with any concerns raised. they seem unwilling to support management and more concerned with their perceived image.
A great motor group
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex14 July 2017
They care about staff, no I don't work in HR believe it or not.
I'm a sales exec in one of the groups prestigious brands their is a high expectation from the group and the manufacturers but then again we all strive to be the best we can.

Trying not to focus on the dealership and more the group I can honestly say they welcome you with open arms and your part of a big team with great benefits and they are always adding.

Salesman so work life is never going to be 5 star... or is it, the group is introducing something that could be great for sales people so yes I believe in the group.
Benefits
Cons
None as such
Very laid-back
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leigh on sea10 July 2017
Very nice people and helpful and always willing to listen to my opinion. Has a laid-back approach to work but the working day was too long for me. Would recommend.
Warm and friendly VW dealership
Dealership PA / Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Harlow, Essex7 December 2016
My role is a very independent and varied position that requires exceptional high confidentiality, judgement and discretion. I support the General Manager and his Management team and deal with all aspects of Human Resources / Recruitment / Payroll and the Dealership as a whole as well as being the general 'eyes and ears' of the business.
Pros
Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers & Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye care vouchers, discounted MOT and labour rates
Very enjoyable
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Colchester, ENG6 March 2014
Loved working in this department, my co-workers were the best
working well together
HR Advisor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, ENG20 June 2013
A typical day at work for me includes various employee relation issues from a grievance issue, to managing a redundancy selection. I spend my day discussing various issues with Managers and offer support.

Over the last 3 years I have learned a huge variety of HR matters.

The hardest part of my job is prioritizing, as all my work is as important as each other.

I would say the most enjoyable part of my job is the fact the team work so well together. I find what I do on a day to day basis very rewarding.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long journey to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9