Jaguar Land Rover Employee Reviews

Productive and friendly environment
Vehicle Technician (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands6 December 2017
normally friendly environment to work in. lots of knowledgable people around to learn from, different ways of doing things.

the managers are very friendly but also work focused, my colleagues are a good laugh too and always focused on getting work done efficiently and in the best way possible.

the hardest part of the job is the long hours, 12 hours a day plus 2hrs travel didnt leave me much to do with my time out of work.

the most enjoyable time is when the vehicles are ready for sale, that's the time i realise all the hard work is paid off.
Pros
Well paid Job
Cons
Problem with parking the Vehicle.
Good pay
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Castle Bromwich, West Midlands4 December 2017
The pay at Jaguar Land Rover is exciting and can lure in anybody to do such hard work. The manual labour at Jaguar Land Rover was a bit much for me as I suffer from physical disabilities however they helped me progress further within life with excellent references.
terrible management
PAT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Whitley, West Midlands2 December 2017
A company with a lot of managers more interested in their own image and personal progression than getting the job done. an incredibly frustrating culture, if you're looking for a company that you could just sit at a desk, do very little and plod along, then this is for you, for me there is nothing more frustrating than asking for work and being bored!
Positiva
Ingeniero de calibración de emisiones (Current Employee) –  Coventry21 November 2017
Ambiente dinámico y multicultural.
Ofrece aprendizaje y práctica de múltiples habilidades.
Estabilidad laboral u oportunidades de cambio según se busque.
dont want to review
Car Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  England21 November 2017
good place to work, managers are very good and helpful, relaxed but motivating very good product that everyone wants, good rewards etc good place to work love the brand
Fast paced envronment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands20 November 2017
Fast paced environment with friendly people and other members of staff. Very good company to work for as there was many benefits. flexible hours is a positive.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short lunch breaks
Great place to learn skills for the motor manufactring trade
Track Operative / Coverman (Former Employee) –  Solihull18 November 2017
Great place to work although the work is hard and sometimes repetitive, but there are plenty of opportunities to move onto other rolls/ aspects of production and sales
Pros
Great salary and benifits
Cons
Repetitive on some roles within the factory and very short breaks.
CNC Operator/ polisher (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands16 November 2017
A really good place would love to work there again the people are extremely helpfull and easy to get a long with especially on the night shift it's a shame the brownshills plant closed
Cons
2 shorts breaks
Motor Vehicle Technician (Former Employee) –  Liverpool13 November 2017
I have had two weeks of work experience which I found helpful and productive and would like a role in the Motor vehicle sector. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Interesting place to work
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  West Midlands11 November 2017
Exciting products, fast paced due to lots of investment to meet ever demanding customers, good people to work with, great team ethic and outsourcers are good too
Good company but my role was far too much admin etc
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Whitley11 November 2017
Good team, good people, good facilities and in general a good place to work. It wasn't right for me, as in my role I found I was only really learning internal process and systems, not enough development in me as an engineer. Would recommend working for a supplier for anyone who prefers to be closer to the design and development end of engineering. Too much supplier management and project coordination for me!
Pros
Autonomy in the extreme
Cons
Autonomy in the extreme!
productive
HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands8 November 2017
enjoyed working at JLR although my contract was only for a short time. everyday was a new challenge and my teammates were really nice. i learned a lot about the HR function within a short space of time.
Internship
sales and marketing division (Former Employee) –  Gaydon, Warwickshire3 November 2017
I had a great internship here for a couple of weeks. People were very friendly and aided we with any questions. Great industry experts here and recommend anyone to work here.
Productive and fun place to work
HR Consultant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands2 November 2017
i enjoyed working for the HR team, everyday was a new challenge. I learnt so much and the HR function and enjoyed working with my teammates. A typical day involved getting involved in different tasks.
Exciting and challenging workplance
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, UK2 November 2017
Exciting and challenging workplace with plenty of opportunity for progression as long as you put in the work.
Old school culture and management that can result in slow decision making.
Great company to work for if management took employees life and well being seriously.
Line Operative (Current Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands2 November 2017
I really enjoyed my job at Jaguar Land Rover and I loved being on the job I had, I am a very hard worker but due to lack of professionalism by management I do not enjoy so much as I did when I first started this is the main reason I will be looking for a new job.
Pros
Bonuses, work colleagues
This is so boring
Project Planner (Former Employee) –  Coventry Whitly30 October 2017
Do I really have to do this for every place I have worked. Great cars. That F type is fantastic. Definitely on my to buy list if I win the lottery. A shame they dropped the Defender.
Fast paced and challenging
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gaydon29 October 2017
This is one of the largest R and D businesses in the UK bar none. Working with super smart people on an immense campus in Warwickshire developing world leading products with colleagues from across the Globe is an opportunity not to be dismissed out of turn. The ambitions of the business are pretty massive and you can feel this in the air at work with large teams all looking to achieve pretty aggressive goals. World class workplace.
Pros
Amazing people and facilities
Cons
Parking and getting on an off site
Everything was fine except rotating schedule
Air bag and Air Conditioning Tester Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham25 October 2017
Everything was fine except rotating schedule. Morning shifts were really hard because I needed to get up at 03.30 am but only every third week. Overtime possible.
productive work place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Merseyside22 October 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job was that there was something new each day, I learned how to approach people with in a sensible manor and I believe working here made me more mature.