JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Employee appreciation
Corporate Finance - EMEA regional payroll analyst (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth9 September 2017
JPMorgan looks after its employees, with mobilility at heart for those that wish to move on within the complany. The management support their team members with respect and continue to improve the working environment.
Very good employer
SENIOR PROGRAMME DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  London, UK5 September 2017
Very good productive environment where people can develop professionally and personally. High standards of constant deliveries where success is rewarded.
Fantastic Company to work for
Client Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  London28 August 2017
Office vibe was super friendly and professional. Learned so much about the UK financial world. Management were young and funky. The culture was very diverse and lots of interesting people work there. The number crunching was a bit boring at times, but the office banter kept everyone feeling upbeat and like we were all part of a family!
Pros
Great canteen
Cons
Month end long hours
Pros and cons
Investment Broker (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset21 August 2017
Stressful, long hours, hard work, not great management and very cut throat, it can be fairly sociable. all teams seem to be different depending in what field yo work. Pay is very good but you do have to work hard for it
Fast paced, challenging environment.
AVP (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh20 August 2017
Fast paced, fund accounting based work, challenging and great for those with a mind for figures. The culture is very make dominated which can be challenging as a woman. You need to have a thick skin and be an effective decision maker.
JPMorgan employees are very well looked after. Employees have the ability to further your career and receive total support from line managers.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London16 August 2017
I enjoyed working at JPMorgan for 14 years. I made many friends both in the UK and globally. The position I held gave me a huge amount of experience and was very rewarding. JPMorgan taught me to be assertive, attention to detail and confidence in working alongside teams and senior executives.
Pros
Yearly bonus, free private health care, dental care plan, discounts on social activies e.g. theatre, concerts, family days out, restaurants and hotels.
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Fun Place to work with good people and a good work life balance.
Vice President of QA Manager of MENA (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London15 August 2017
Developed my KYC/AML SME knowledge during a massive remediation project, on the back of a Cease and desist order from the OCC.
First 2 years were fast past and a big learning curve especially on Foreign Corresponding Banking requirements.
We Recruited over a 100 people locally and over a 1000 globally, there was lots of training and developments.
Our role was a mixture of Advisory and file reviews of our High Risk FCB relationships.
The people were a good team all being new members we were all in the same place.
Pros
Gym, Canteen
Cons
In the 3rd year we were just reviewing files mainly with less advisory
In general, probably one of the best employers in Dorset
FX middle office specialist (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset14 August 2017
All in all , JPM is probably one of the best employers in Bournemouth. Good salary and benefits, significant career opportunities but also relatively long hours
Pros
salary, benefits, security, job prospects
Cons
Productive yet a fun and enjoyable environment
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset9 August 2017
I worked very closely with the Technical side of the J.P Morgan in Bournemouth giving me a vital insight into the world of work and the amount of work and accuracy it may entail. The J.P. Morgan work experience developed my soft skills as well as taught me the best way to interact with the customers, it also allowed me to fully understand what I am capable of which was much more significant than I originally thought.
Pros
A lot of skill improvements
Cons
Very short time with them
Much room for improvement
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2017
I worked in the technology area and while there are areas of excellence, in the main I was very surprised about how far behind in thinking and tool availability they were.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Politics, process bound, and antiquated thinking. Much unrealised potential.
good company to work for
Inspect & Repair Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset8 July 2017
Great infrastructure and good investment into workplace. Fair compensation and great discounts for gym, leasure time. Company looks after their employees.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
not clear promotion critetia
Analyst - Disclosures of Interest (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London6 July 2017
A good place to work with great career prospects. Great encouragement from management to study further while working.

Lots of social nights and team bonding activities.
Productive and Challenging American Investment Bank
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 July 2017
JP Morgan is a trypical US investment bank which owns it's ranking thanks to it drive to be the best in what it does.

A typical work day starts at 8 am and finishes at around 7 pm.

To succeed at JP Morgan, it's crucial to be able to integrate very fast in a team and adapt to an environment which is fast past, demanding, competitive and in constant evolution (internal changes and external changes)
Pros
gym and cantine onsight
Productive and fun workplace
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset3 July 2017
- Selling bonds and communicating with customes and supplier via skype
- I learned that JPMorgan operate on a large global scale and sell and buy a variety of goods
Pros
Free lunch
5 years at JPM
Client Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  London Canary Wharf19 June 2017
You don't have great work life balance at JPM, that is the American IB culture. You do have job security though and they offer excellent benefits for you and your family.
Pros
Big bank, security, benefits
Cons
Bad work life, ruthless enviroment, some nasty people there
Dodd Frank
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London19 June 2017
Change management role in the Strategic Change team focusing on Front to Back change across capital markets. Implementing change for regulatory based programmes.
Great place
Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London7 June 2017
A great place to work, management is pretty hands on, communication is clear, investing heavily on the campus, Starbucks on site, great benefits, busy environment
Stressful
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset31 May 2017
It is a very stressful place to work. Hard to have career progression in very big teams. Not a lot of room for development or training as very stressful.
Very good.
Front and Middle Office Project Mgr (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 May 2017
Some very crucial and enjoyable learning achieved at this MNC. High pressured but ultimately very rewarding experience. Set me up well for working life in other industries.
Great environment
IT Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 May 2017
All my colleagues were very easy to talk to and to work with. although i have work for JPMorgan & Chase i am unable to comment on the type of payment they offer due to my placement only being for work experience meaning i was not being paid.
Pros
Great Office environment
Cons
No security clearance level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.