JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Global Lead Centralised Application Prod Support (Former Employee) –  Chaseside, Bournemouth15 November 2017
Having been there for 22 years I have seen many changes, the great thing about working here is that you can move roles easily with the support of your environment and pay not being compromised
Busy and Brutal
KYC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chaseside8 November 2017
JP Morgan look after you but they do work you to the bone. I was working long days which was not really a work / life balance.

Good quality food with a good selection from restaurant.
Young and vibrant place to work with plenty of challenges
Investments/Treasury Division UK Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  UK6 November 2017
-Team spirit
-Fun and rewarding
-Busy with daily deadlines of trading deals to be met
-challenging and fast paced
-learned a lot about the banks databases and IT skills
-diverse workplace
-everyone including management worked together as a team there was no hierarchy or too many chiefs etc which encouraged the best out of staff as everyone was treated the same which in return resulted in more productivity from staff.
Horrible and very snobby
Scanner & Digital Documenter - (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth5 November 2017
I would only go and work at this establishment if it was the last place to work on the planet, seriously. It provided me with very little, only how not to behave as a human or as an employer.
I couldnt wait to get out the door at five oclock, the whole experience was traumatic and painful.
Pros
The way home
Cons
Starting there.
Contract: Private Bank
Freelance (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 October 2017
JPM has a real identity and culture that is present in all its businesses. The Private Bank is a collegiate place where people know each other and you get an insight into other functions.
Pros
Good culture, atmosphere
Cons
work life balance
Good ish
Senior Associate; (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 October 2017
Jp Morgan is a good employer except sometimes they expect some pèople to work very long hours so the work life balance is not great. some people dont see famioy enough
Nice place and great experts
Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Glasgow25 September 2017
Great place to work, nice people and expert engineers. Many opportunities to learn from other teams about different aspects of the banking industry. Flexible working hours.
Professional Enviroment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh11 September 2017
A typical day at work would consist of organising colleagues and events together. Also taking care of very important shares, it is a very professional environment and you must be willing to follow instructions with quality and assurance
Employee appreciation
Corporate Finance - EMEA regional payroll analyst (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth9 September 2017
JPMorgan looks after its employees, with mobilility at heart for those that wish to move on within the complany. The management support their team members with respect and continue to improve the working environment.
Very good employer
SENIOR PROGRAMME DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  London, UK5 September 2017
Very good productive environment where people can develop professionally and personally. High standards of constant deliveries where success is rewarded.
Fantastic Company to work for
Client Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  London28 August 2017
Office vibe was super friendly and professional. Learned so much about the UK financial world. Management were young and funky. The culture was very diverse and lots of interesting people work there. The number crunching was a bit boring at times, but the office banter kept everyone feeling upbeat and like we were all part of a family!
Pros
Great canteen
Cons
Month end long hours
Pros and cons
Investment Broker (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset21 August 2017
Stressful, long hours, hard work, not great management and very cut throat, it can be fairly sociable. all teams seem to be different depending in what field yo work. Pay is very good but you do have to work hard for it
Fast paced, challenging environment.
AVP (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh20 August 2017
Fast paced, fund accounting based work, challenging and great for those with a mind for figures. The culture is very make dominated which can be challenging as a woman. You need to have a thick skin and be an effective decision maker.
JPMorgan employees are very well looked after. Employees have the ability to further your career and receive total support from line managers.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London16 August 2017
I enjoyed working at JPMorgan for 14 years. I made many friends both in the UK and globally. The position I held gave me a huge amount of experience and was very rewarding. JPMorgan taught me to be assertive, attention to detail and confidence in working alongside teams and senior executives.
Pros
Yearly bonus, free private health care, dental care plan, discounts on social activies e.g. theatre, concerts, family days out, restaurants and hotels.
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Fun Place to work with good people and a good work life balance.
Vice President of QA Manager of MENA (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London15 August 2017
Developed my KYC/AML SME knowledge during a massive remediation project, on the back of a Cease and desist order from the OCC.
First 2 years were fast past and a big learning curve especially on Foreign Corresponding Banking requirements.
We Recruited over a 100 people locally and over a 1000 globally, there was lots of training and developments.
Our role was a mixture of Advisory and file reviews of our High Risk FCB relationships.
The people were a good team all being new members we were all in the same place.
Pros
Gym, Canteen
Cons
In the 3rd year we were just reviewing files mainly with less advisory
In general, probably one of the best employers in Dorset
FX middle office specialist (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset14 August 2017
All in all , JPM is probably one of the best employers in Bournemouth. Good salary and benefits, significant career opportunities but also relatively long hours
Pros
salary, benefits, security, job prospects
Cons
Productive yet a fun and enjoyable environment
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset9 August 2017
I worked very closely with the Technical side of the J.P Morgan in Bournemouth giving me a vital insight into the world of work and the amount of work and accuracy it may entail. The J.P. Morgan work experience developed my soft skills as well as taught me the best way to interact with the customers, it also allowed me to fully understand what I am capable of which was much more significant than I originally thought.
Pros
A lot of skill improvements
Cons
Very short time with them
Much room for improvement
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2017
I worked in the technology area and while there are areas of excellence, in the main I was very surprised about how far behind in thinking and tool availability they were.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Politics, process bound, and antiquated thinking. Much unrealised potential.
good company to work for
Inspect & Repair Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset8 July 2017
Great infrastructure and good investment into workplace. Fair compensation and great discounts for gym, leasure time. Company looks after their employees.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
not clear promotion critetia
Analyst - Disclosures of Interest (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London6 July 2017
A good place to work with great career prospects. Great encouragement from management to study further while working.

Lots of social nights and team bonding activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.