Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

worst
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 December 2017
They are never clear if the works ongoing or temp and mess up on ur wages aswell they say ongoing and then it turns out to be a week only this is verry anoyoning
Pros
Cons
miss wages and liars
Bad company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 September 2017
I did 2,5 years hard good work for this agency and everytime was problem about holiday pay and all the time falsehood , never again and I do not recommend wasting time for this agency.
excellent agency
Multi Drop Driver (Former Employee) –  Sheffield15 September 2017
Good agency to work for very good pay rate and very good job communication one of the best agency's I've worked for just a shame that the job role wasn't a permanent job
Avoid like the plague
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol20 July 2017
Very poor agency to work for, they are not interested in paying you correct, giving you that security with a job and deed you buklshit! They don't help you and will only take you for a mug.
Scammers
job (Former Employee) –  location17 July 2017
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM IF U CARE ABOUT YOUR TIME !
The worst agency i ever worked for. EVERY SINGLE WEEK payment is wrong, sometimes u get lower hours rate, sometimes they dont pay u at all. If they need u at work next day, then its sorted straight away, if not then u wait 2 months and nothin. Its not just me, i have 3 friends with which i stay in touch and they has got the same problem every week. So awaful agency, i ve worked for so many and never met such ignorants, liars and CONS! when i try to solve that without court they just say "oh sory we cant do nothin, call someone else" all the time the same
Great Recruitment company
Temp Contracts (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire28 June 2017
Fabulous company to register with, always keep in touch with you and keep you updated on roles which you have applied for. Would really recommend using them.
Friendly staff and work places. Understanding and flexible
HCA (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon12 June 2017
Good rate of pay, great managment, I worked for the social care department and found dealing with the managment very easy and the work was always welcomed and not pushed upon me.
Pros
Friendly work places
Build your hopes up only to ignore you!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 May 2017
I was getting up to 6 calls a day and emails and then as soon as I had the interview booked, they did not evn bother to get in touch or even return my calls/emails! A very bad agency is all I can say!
Pros
avoid
Good for an agency
Welding machine operator (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire3 May 2017
It's a good agency to work for as in my two years with them I din't miss a week of work and was constantly doing over 40 hr's. Wages weren't to bad as well.
Telebetting advisor (Former Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire26 March 2017
Interaction are nothing but liers tell you you have a temp to perm job then after a week of work lay you off then ringing you asking if u want to one days work the management is very very poor they dont know how to organise your shifts when you ask them they dont no all they are doing is giving people false hope on getting a job
This is not a recruitment agency i will be going to ever again ....POOR!!!!
Pros
Cons
Interaction recruitment all together
fab agency
branch administrator (Current Employee) –  northampton7 March 2017
been here for 3 years, and we try our up most to get everyone a job, we will always work with our clients and candidates to the best of our ability. love working here
Pros
in the town centre local to all the shops
Cons
nothing
Interaction Recruitment are such a good agency.
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire1 February 2017
My assignments with Interaction have always been good, the recruitment consultants alway make sure the role is right for you before putting you in them. If you need any help or advise they are always there to assist.
Pros
Choice of assignments
Cons
Most Temp roles only pay basic rate wage.
Enjoyed work for them
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire26 January 2017
I had the chance to work for a company called " interaction recruitment " but unfortunately for one day , hope to receive a good news for my next time
Pros
2 lunches
Cons
Long hours when is busy
Disgusting
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  South Yorkshire20 January 2017
Treat staff like animals, hates it as first then I enjoyed it then got moved departments not once but twice, got dumped with the worst shift ever with no consideration for their employees
Pros
Struggle to think of any
Cons
The whole place is a con
Cm downton
Night Shift Shunter (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands10 January 2017
The agents are fantastic , however there clients CM DOWNTON chop and change there mind, one minute its ongoing next minute its not, I think stronger contracts need to be in place to protect the mobile worker.
The terminology used "ongoing" means just that at what point does the temporary mobile worker have there say and do they still get paid as "ongoing" that is the question.
Management were not very efficient
Parcel Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon8 January 2017
I enjoyed working for this company but expectations of amount of parcels to be delivered and working hours were not great
Agency find you work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire5 January 2017
After my 12 weeks with Industria I was taken on by the company, I was told that the company I would be working for are like a big family, I have never worked with a bunch of lazy,ignorant,untrustworthy,moaning,petty individuals throughout my working life. The job is so boring and you work 8 hours and only get a 20mins break hardly a break is it but most of the jobs involves sitting down on uncomfortable chairs but when I say jobs you are not doing the same job each day and have to learn a multitude of jobs as a machine operator, Hourly rate is basic pay and a extra 34p when you get set on permanent no weekly bonus but 30p an hour shift allowance on late shift pittance pay for what is involved should be £9 hr at least. It's slave labour for what is involved don't work there.
Pros
Agency were good at finding you a placement.
Cons
Factory not a very good place to work.
ok agancy
Production Operative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire18 December 2016
ive worked for this agency on a couple of contracts found it ok one thing I notice with kettering office you never get the jobs you apply for they will call you with something completely different...must have there favorite staff who get the best contracts...
Pros
weekly paid
Cons
Good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire13 December 2016
The job was on good place in Southampton Nursling, people are friendly and helpfull easy to comunicate. Job was fine but not pernament
Cons
10hr
honour
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Hampshire18 November 2016
The day started of well.
However, when the payday came, i wasn't paid accordingly.

The management weren't forthcoming in their explanation of why i hadn't be paid as promised.

The management aren't always honorable with what they say!
Pros
good at getting the work
Cons
they don't honor their words at times!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9