Integral Employee Reviews

Stay clear
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Midlands26 October 2017
Very poor payers, not prepared to put you through any additional training to allow you to progress. Management has very poor man management skills and poor people skills.
Pros
Van with fuel card
Cons
Poor pay, poor management, no development.
Good company to work for
Building Fabric Manager (Former Employee) –  Midlands14 August 2017
Good company, with good interaction with employees, training readily available and all departments worked together to achieve the required results. i would recommend this company
Not a great place to work!
Helpdesk Operator (Current Employee) –  Wallington6 August 2017
Management do not help you to grow, instead they put you down. Company does not help with any HR policies and if your looking for a short term job with no growth then Integral UK is the company to work for.

Job security is not great as management are always finding new staff, if not staff are always leaving. That pretty much says alot about the company.
Pros
10 min break morning & afternoon
Cons
Poor management
Good
Mobile Fabric Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cornwall16 July 2017
Integral are a good company to work for, They contact you with any changes and give their full support to staff. I enjoy all aspects of the job and have learnt a lot of new skills since joining.
Mixed bag with poor pay
mobile engineer (Former Employee) –  south west29 June 2017
If you're a gas engineer and you like changing lamps, this is the job for you.

If you're a electrician and you like fixing toilets, this is the job for you.

If you're a air conditioning engineer and you like fixing doors and roofs, this is the job for you.

2017 brought a whole new structure to integral after the JLL buyout, jobs are poorly scheduled, no one know who or where anyone is working, incorrect skill sets are sent to incorrect jobs.

To top it all off 4/5 engineers have left and integral expects the rest to pick up the slack.

Don't waste your time, there is a reason for high turnover of engineers...
Pros
private use of company van
Cons
no organisation, mandatory saturday shifts, poor pay, no moral
Stable Work Place
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands21 May 2017
Typical Day at work sourcing jobs for electricians, checking filing and job orders, raising purchase invoices.
Good place to work, good working conditions.
Happy
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire14 March 2017
I am happy in my work and like the people that I have to come into contact with.
I have 2 roles in different offices and find the transition between the 2 not at all difficult.
Safe and secure company
Air Conditioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol21 February 2017
Good place to work with good people. Just no real chance to progress with in the company. Good culture among colleagues. Very little stress aslong as you get the work done.
Pros
Little stress
Cons
No chance to progress
Horrific place to work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wallington, Surrey1 February 2017
Bad old style management, bully staff, racist, disorganised, unprofessional, rude, no training given, no coaching given, they have no idea how to look after good staff.
Pros
Cons
Long hours bad pay
productive workplace
Area Administrator (Current Employee) –  Upavon14 November 2016
constantly something to do from putting M numbers on jobs to filling out legionella log books.

I have learned a lot at my time with integral.

all management friendly.
Good firm to work for
Contract Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leeds25 October 2016
Have enjoyed my time, but don't feel will process, company is growing and lots of opportunities, all engineers are hard working and management are well organised.
Pros
Van and diesel
M&e
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bristol13 October 2016
Engineers seem to come and go from the company all the time.
Salaries for employees have no scruture and some management under value there staff. Progression varies for employees,so if your face fits sort of attitude.
The culture of the company could be deemed as of a bullying nature
Work wise tho it has good contracts and covers a wide range of mechanical and electrical services.
Pros
Company van
Cons
Varied salaries, hard to achieve progression, under valued
Awful company for anyone below management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Manchester4 October 2016
the work is good i.e good contracts, but the pay is very poor and almost impossible to get a pay rise, bery clifky and if face doesnt fit you have no chance. No back up from management levels if you have a problem
Pros
Company car
Cons
Poor pay
fast paced, business to business
Helpdesk Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Bristol29 June 2016
My typical day at work consists of loading callouts onto a database rang through or emailed into the in house database.

This information now with job number is emailed to other Integral helpdesks or sub contractors, the in house system and other FM systems are updated once jobs have been chased up.

On the weekends I schedule engineers callouts nationwide as work ooh emergency service.

I have learned how to multi-task, prioritise workload, geography engineer scheduling.

Co-workers are a great group of people from the helpdesk staff through to the management.

The hardest part of my job is the early starts as we work shifts, and the most enjoyable is the humour of all who work there.
Pros
Free parking, beautiful scenery, large corporate building.
Cons
Shifts including weekends
Very busy and hectic work
Administrator/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  City of London1 May 2016
I have to deal with sudden urgent situations and be on standby in case. I have to organise engineers on different tasks and I have imporved a lot working with them. the hardest part is when I must raise 6 purchase orders, at the same time that urgent calls come in and then also the catering office have some problems at the same time. the most enjoyable is when everything goes well and we come out triumphant.
Thriving learning environment
Building Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  London United Kingdom8 January 2016
Never a dull moment and always learning something new which makes coming to work thoroughly enjoyable.

Keeping a good structure of PPMs allows daily operations to run smoothly whilst giving you the opportunity to handle any emergency situation that may arise.
great place to work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG10 November 2015
my day starts at 6 in the morning till 9 in the morning i have learned to work on my on and just on with the job management are great i get on with my co workers because we are a small team the hardest part of the job is because it's split shifts and the most enjoyable part of the job is that i know my work has been done right.
Pros
get the day to myself
Cons
have to go back at night
needs moral boosting
Helpdesk - Fabric Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  wallington surrey8 July 2015
different shifts different starting methods

early shift email in box to do, sorting jobs to relevant advisors
late shift start on emails and job queries that others could not do while not there, then take calls and filter jobs to all engineers making sure they are in the correct areas, so they do not need to drive far to teh next job, so they get efficiency and more jobs done in a day.

management have favourites

co-workers need to be trained in the jobs they have been given

hardest part of job, is trying to explain to management that training is needed as some co-workers do not pull their weight in daily duties

at the moment most enjoyable part of the job is going home
i do love the job i do, its very busy and keeps you on your toes, but very frustrating when you do not get the support from management
Pros
Cons
shift work
productive, fun employees
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  bedfordshire5 June 2015
I would prep the equipment for the day, then with my co-worker we would take the equipment to our section of the school to clean. We were assigned a section of the school to clean every night, and it was made enjoyable by all the other employees being very friendly. The hardest part of the job was finding different chemicals to use if one didn't work.
Pros
good work hours
Cons
work with a range of chemicals
Not you usual call centre
Service Desk Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Birstall, ENG9 October 2014
Refrigeration engineering company that bought out part of what was WR Refrigeration.
Pros
salary
Cons
long shifts