Inhealth Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Data Input Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester11 September 2017
Worked here for 3 years and you are always over looked. Managers are helpful at times but strings are being pulled and there is only so much they can do.

Flexibilty isnt that good as the reviews claim. Unless you have evidence then it MAY be allowed.

Salary is decent if on the phones, if you're not then salary is below average.

Job security is a concern. There are weekly or fortnight reviews and implications are made that if targets arent hit your contract will be terminated and in most cases they are. i have seen many people come and go.

Job culture is great. the people who are working with you are great! and thats what you will look forward to and also helping the patient. But management in this company is where the issues lie.

Would i recommend this job, in one word no! stay away or you will be mentally scarred.
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons
management, pay, flexibility, freedom, targets
I will not recommend working here
Patient Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester23 August 2017
Too many apprentices
Not enough training
DI is good however, people get pressured into putting on good reviews and I think this should be personal
Literally is the worst job. Call handling is good- no complaints
DI is always complaining on one thing o the other literally
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Poor management
Amazing Company to work for
Patient Care Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester21 August 2017
I have worked for InHealth for a little over 1 and half years and I cannot sing their praises enough!
Data Input in my opinion is exceptional! (I'm a little biased as this is the team I work on) everyone is so helpful and lovely!
The overall working hours are very flexible and Managers will help in which ever way they can!
The Most enjoyable part of this job is helping the Patients receive the best care they possibly can.
It has been a pleasure working for this GREAT COMPANY!
Pros
Patient Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester18 August 2017
I've been working for the company for 5 years now and its an amazing company to work for.
You get back what you put in.
I work on the Data Input team - very flexible, management are really good and will always help where they can.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Supportive workplace with excellent progression oppertunities
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester3 August 2017
I have found the Inhealth PRC to be an enjoyable work place with an excellent training program with some excellent and passionate trainers.
I have found that with the right attitude towards hard work and dedication to patient focussed care the progression opportunities are second to none.
The building is modern with great facilities and is easily accessible.
The management are approachable and warm and encourage a desire to progress.
The pay is fair and the benefits are excellent.
InHealth as a company offer an excellent service to its patients making it an enjoyable place to work.
The large majority of people who work at the PRC are warm and engaging, such is the nature of the job.
Pros
Modern equipment, Weekday Hours, Fair Pay, Excellent Training, Progression Oppertunities
Cons
positive and supportive working environment
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale2 August 2017
Over the years this company has gone from strength to strength in providing patient care and diagnostic services.

This is a welcoming and rewarding workplace with many opportunities, along with approachable and helpful managers and colleagues.

Hard work is recognised and rewarded - you will get out what you put in.

The work is enjoyable and satisfying to know you have helped and made a difference.

Majority of staff are happy, enjoy our job roles, and look forward to coming to work every day and have done so for years which speaks for itself, and look forward to future developments.

Staff are lovely and managers make efforts to organise staff outings, charity fundraising, team building sessions and ensure to welcome staff feedback amongst many other positive actions.

No working weekends or bank holidays either!
Pros
good shifts, flexible, personal development, support from managers and colleagues
Patient Focused Team
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester2 August 2017
It is a pleasure to work as part of this patient focused team.

Every day we work collaboratively to improve the lives of our patients. This is done by continuously working to the best of ability, effectively and with passion.

There are development opportunities for the staff that want them and all staff are part of continuous improvement and training programmes.

The Social committee and people forum hold regular activities both in and out of work such as staff forums, team building exercises and ad hoc projects.

I would recommend the PRC to anyone with a passion for patient care and a strong work ethic.
Pros
Opportunity and Values
A supportive, enjoyable and productive workplace
I have been employed by this company for many years and I feel they have offered me countless support, training and development.

Whichever department you may be working in, a typical day is always focused around providing the highest standard of patient care and supporting the patient's experience. The management support everyone's development. The company offer training courses, NVQs and support staff who wish to progress into management with the Leadership of Tomorrow programme.

Managers recognise and reward staff and their efforts.

I would (and I have) recommend this company to friends and family to work for.
Pros
Development opportunities, support from managers and colleagues, incentives and hard work rewarded
Bad company
Patient Care Admin (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester1 August 2017
Not a nice environment to work in
Under pressure
Too much work load
DI is bad bad bad
Avoid if you can
PIT team is not where you wanna be as it's P's team and too much favouritism
Pros
Free parking and local
Cons
Not the best management
Patient Focused Environment
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester1 August 2017
I have worked in the Patient Referral Centre for a number of years and can quite honestly say that it has gone from strength to strength since 2013. Patient focus is now a key element of all management decisions and this is quite difficult when trying to balance this between a patient's need and trying to make a great environment for staff to work in.
The new Ops Manager has not only managed this feat quite well, but also managed to incorporate a new improved training programme, a Leadership of Tomorrow programme, an Apprenticeship programme, a Process Improvement Team and various team building excercises, nights out and rewards.
Management do expect you to take accountability for your own development and progression in your career, but are always there to step in and offer help and advice where needed.
The company has grown considerably since I started and there seems to be a lot more scope for growth - one of the aims of the company is to be one of the most preferred diagnostic providers for the NHS by the year 2020. Very exciting prospects lie ahead.
It is extremely rewarding going home at the end of your day knowing that you have made such a positive impact on so many lives!!
Pros
Rewarding, Great Benefits Package, Training and Support, A Great Building with free onsite parking and many more
Cons
None - great place to work
Supporting and engaging
Patient Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester31 July 2017
I have worked with InHealth for over 6 years, during that time there have been many changes both to management and processes.
I can honestly say that every decision is made with the patients best interest at the forefront of the thinking.

To enable us to offer world class customer service and care to each of our patients, we are encouraged to go above and beyond, offer new ideas, be passionate about the role and our patients, in return InHealth offers employee's NVQ's/leadership programmes, an apprentice mentor programme, competitive salaries, and company benefits.
Pros
Managment Support to be the best you can
Great place to work with great people
Patient care advisor (Current Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester31 July 2017
Everyone at InHealth is very welcoming and management are always there to help and support you when/if needed. Like anywhere, you are expected to work hard and are encouraged to go above and beyond.
The company offer fun ways to engage with its employee's - charity events, staff nights out, team building etc.
Job satisfaction is high too due to the fact that you are helping the patients on a daily basis and improving someone's life in some way.
Overall great place to work, I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day.
Pros
Great management team, NVQ/in house training opportunities.
Cons
N/a
A great place to work if you are willing to put in the effort that is required for the patients. There are lots of progression opportunities, if you work hard that can really benefit you in the future. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult patients. However, you do receive all the support you would need from management, and there are always chances for new training opportunities to expand your role.
Pros
Great progression opportunities
A company with big plans for the future with real opportunities to make a difference
Manager (Current Employee) –  Various28 July 2017
I recently started with InHealth, having worked in the NHS previously, and have been so impressed with the aspirations the company has for the future, as well as the level of investment that the company has and continues to make into purchasing state of the art medical equipment and towards creating excellent patient environments.

I'm also really excited by the opportunities I'm going to have as part of InHealth's future.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  South UK28 July 2017
A typical day at work will be attending meetings with local clients, dealing with staff issues, writing reports and having oversight of the service.

InHealth has allowed me to develop my career and really does reward hard work and dedication. You definitely get out what you put in.

The management are supportive and always happy to answer questions.

Everyone is willing to help each other within the business - you just have to ask.

The hardest part of the job is the intensity of the work, although this is not constant and there are quieter times too. Like any job - it's what you make of it and if you enjoy a fast pace and seeing the results of your hard work you will do well at InHealth.
Pros
Benefits package, flexibility of employer
Cons
Poor parking at head office
Challenging role that keeps me busy!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire27 July 2017
A typical day at InHealth in my role involves liasing with Stakeholders and candidates, and engaging in all types of recruitment methods in order to find the right person for every role.

The most enjoyable part of my job is finding the perfect candidate for your stakeholder, especially with clinical staff as you know you are helping future patients.

I have been promoted in the 14 months that I have been here, this really is a company that rewards hard work. InHealth cares about their employees providing you with training, appraisals, development and opportunities to progress

I have a fantastic manager who is very encouraging and I have learnt a lot from them. I am lucky to be part of an excellent team, who are very supportive and friendly.

I would definitely encourage you to see what opportunities InHealth can offer you!
Pros
Benefits are excellent, 27 days annual leave, free parking
Cons
Lack of systems
Best Job I Have Ever Had
HR Apprentice (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire26 July 2017
I have recently joined InHealth and couldn't recommend the company highly enough.

Great Management, great staff! Best working environment that I could ask for.
Pros
Close to Home
Bit of a joke
PRC advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester6 July 2017
Where do I start?

Its all about bookings not patient care.
Team Leaders work hard but are misdirected by poor mid management, especially the ops manager who has limited experience and pretty much clueless.

Agents work hard with little reward, unless they are in the 'in' crowd.

Little to no training although promised at interview stage.

This place is ok as a stop gap but not for a long term career.
Pros
Great building
Cons
poor mid management
Bad company to work for
Patient Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, Greater Manchester16 April 2017
Some managers there have no people skills and don't care about you. They will treat you like rubbish and not value you They just want you to make as many calls as possible and treat you like robots. Working environment is terrible.
Pros
Buidling in nice
Cons
not much respect
You get back what you put in
Admin (Current Employee) –  Buckinghamshire29 March 2017
Firstly, I know two of the people that have left 1 star reviews and they were both let go by the company during their probationary period because they weren't very good at their jobs. Don't let their opinion tarnish what is actually a very good company to work for.

I really enjoy my job and working for InHealth. There are a lot of hard working people who really care about the patients, their colleagues and the company as a whole, who make working here a positive experience. However, if you want an easy life in a job where you can make mistakes and it not matter, InHealth is not for you. There is a lot of pressure to perform because patients really are at the forefront of the business and if staff make mistakes, it impacts on patients, and it is really important to bare that in mind.

If you are prepared to make an effort, there is a lot of support and training on offer, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health and dental care etc. etc.

I have worked at other companies where no-one cared about you as an individual, but InHealth is not one of those places. If you work hard and are good at your job, you'll do well and get to work with some great people at an industry leading company.
Pros
Good pay, holiday allowance, healthcare, hours
Cons
Lack of parking at head office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inhealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Inhealth Reviews by Location