HUGO BOSS Employee Reviews

Ambiente pessimo
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Bicester11 October 2017
Ho avuto un incidente sul lavoro ed hanno cancellato il video. Invece di aiutarmi mi hanno fatto mobbing per nove mesi. La persona che mi torturava è stata addirittura promossa. Come al solito i corrotti e raccomandati vengono premiati. Azienda pessima.
Pros
Nessuno
Cons
Tutti gli aspetti sono negativi
Exciting place
Sales Advisor - Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scotland2 October 2017
Exciting place to work, nice people, some nice management, some stuck in their ways and not open to new and expressive ideas from newer members of management.
Sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bristol13 September 2017
Better pay than usual, nice team and made lots of friends however not much room for growth and repetitive role with not much opportunity to help other areas
fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London5 September 2017
Hugo is a very smart and neat place. The standards of the products are very high and expectation for staff to maintain these products in a presentable way are very much a key in the work style
Hard working
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Livingston, West Lothian20 August 2017
This is a place that requires a lot of hard work. Looking after a team of people was never easy but kept me on my toes at all times. I love how everyone wasn't like a. Big family but they looked after me.
Pros
Good staffing
Retail with a flair
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth16 August 2017
Working for Hugo Boss was a great opportunity while i studied at University. The work is very similar to your typical retail environment but the people and management made it a great place to work. Hugo Boss also provides a comprehensive training programme and helped me hone in my client focus skills. It did help having the commission capability and being given free suits and apparel every few months.
Pros
Free clothing, commission and training
Cons
Very focused on individual targets
busy working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 April 2017
Typical day at Hugo Boss is full of standards, excellent customer service, perfection, lots of pressure, dynamic atmosphere most of the time and you cant get bored as there are always something to do even if there are no customers.
Fun and rewarding work place
Keyholder Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ashford27 March 2017
Great company to work for if progression is not on your mind. Hardest retail job I have worked at that's for sure. You are monitored constantly on yours and the stores KPI's which can be overwhelming.
very fast paced
Stockroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London15 February 2017
overall great place to work if your looking to progress. however it will be a while before you are considered for progression.being part of the stockroom team, progression is extremely limited and could be a while.
Average Day For a Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield31 January 2017
As I spent very little time here I wasn't able to grasp the true feeling of full time work here. What i did gather however from other members of staff is that it is quite a chilled our place to work, not too much stress put on staff members every day. Mostly straight forward stuff day in day out with a bit of customers service and sales experience thrown in every once in a while.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Long Hours
Productive workplace
Menswear Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield Stratford City, Greater London12 January 2017
I ve joint the business during sales period and I had a great experience developing my sales skills and learning how deal with more than one customer at the same time. Thanks to my KPI's I ve been promoted to suit specialist and I ve learnt how to do tailoring, after that I had the opportunity to move to luxury retail and I left with regrets this amazing company.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow22 November 2016
Hugo Boss had shown a very competitive environment as there bonuses given in the end. The most you sell the most you get. However that a thing that could motivate you in being better and more productive at your job especially with the customers.
Pros
discounts
Cons
different hours
avoid at all cost
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  selfidges concession25 October 2016
Worked for this company just over a year. Worst retail place to work ; management don't care about staff fighting between them self's as long as they are top sellers .top sellers get away with anything just because they sell a lot. Pay really bad despite being in central London. Commission ok but staff steal customers from each other and fight each other for a sale and management do nothing.
Pros
discount
Cons
long hours poor pay
Good working environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne5 September 2016
A rewarding job as commission is available to be earned, a good basic salary also. Long Hours however two 30 minute breaks space the shift out, the store is located in a beautiful part of Newcastle.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Hard Work
Good experience place
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Regents street18 May 2016
You will learn how to become a proper sales advisor in luxury retail brands. The best co-workers on earth.
One of the best places to learn about retail.
Excellent place to learn fantastic customer service.
Sales assistant at flagship Hugo Boss Store (Current Employee) –  Manchester3 April 2016
I've worked part time for this company for 2,5 years now. I achieved a great level of selling skills and customer service to highest standards.
My duties, besides selling, include building/styling outfits with customers, building a special relationship with them, making sure they're satisfied and want to come back in the future, handling cash and using tills, visual merchandising and in store housekeeping like folding clothes to specific standards, steaming, organising stock.
Staff is always friendly but also proffesional which makes it a nice place to work.
nulla da dire
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow1 April 2016
In un posto come questo ho imparato moltissime cose, tra cui lavorare come un team, saper affrontare ogni tipo di situazione , gestire i clienti e farli sentire a loro agio.
Productive, fast and good competitive enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London15 March 2016
When working at HUGO BOSS the days were more or less structured, which is always good since everyone knows what they're doing.

When it was busy you had to be patient and it teaches you how to work under pressure. The staff is AMAZING, everyone will try help you, however at the same time everyone needs to try reach their objectives for the day.

One of the hardest part of the job for me was the distance i hd to travel to get there. However, what I enjoyed the most about it was selling to customers offering alternatives and being able to understand exactly what they want.

The management is very well organised and helpful.
Was a fun place with friendly people and a productive team.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CT9 March 2016
Every day was different ,different target and is a lovely place to work.The clothes are placed on the shelves in a standard fitting and folding.I have learned visual merchandising and such great types of folding and spacing.The hardest part of the job is the UPT(units per transaction)but with good management and training we were increasing the upt to a good result.
Pros
Discount for any boss brand, and one hour break.
Stressful and tiring
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Bristol17 February 2016
Working here involved good time managment and the ability to look after customers on a one to one basis, during busy periods being able to balance 2 or 3 customers still giving them the best customer service possible. You work long hours and it gets very stressful. Having to know each product in the store throughout is very challenging and takes a lot of time to learn also.
Pros
Free suit, good discount
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HUGO BOSS. Our community is ready to answer.