Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

Induction with a promised job, not given
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Middleton, Greater Manchester31 January 2018
Was told I would start on Thursday at a place I had spent nearly 3 hours at the factory for induction.
TEXT me a day early at nearly midday to start at 2pm.

As I did not see the text until later I rang them, to be told I had lost the chance I should have picked up the phone !!
Then told I would now have to wait until another vacancy turned up there.
Pros
Cons
Time and expense of getting to a work place then no job given
productivity
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester31 January 2018
cultural, nice, enjoyable. Typical day at work was easy, sometimes busy. cultural place, nice people, managers. i learned cooperate with workers and managers.
Advertising vacancies which don’t exists
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 January 2018
Waste of time, do yourself a favour stay clear from this agency, advertising jobs which you are accustomed too and the relevant experience, only for them to fob you off with another job, which no one wants! They should be banned, no wounder agency have a bad reputation.
Pros
Something better will come along
Cons
Them
worst anoying agency ever!!
Muller (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester18 January 2018
When you call them every day because you need work, they just keep you waiting. After one year, when you have already another permanent work. You don't remember them anymore and they start send you mensages about work, and don't try to ask them because is always the same job lol. Stay out, just the slavery likes them. If you have other choices, heads is the last ever!
worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside10 January 2018
I worked in a horrible food production place in haydock and it was the worst and most boring job in the world. The agency also cancel your shift and the man running it is a complete stuck up bell end.
Cons
heads haydock
Disgrace
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside2 January 2018
Unfortunately I had to put 1 star but heads doesn’t even deserve that. Went and registered with heads and was told I’d have continuous work until Xmas
3 days work in 2 months they provided
No reasons given, had to wait 7 weeks to be paid
Please avoid heads recruitment whatever you do!
Worse place ever
Warehouse Operative,fork lift driver (Former Employee) –  Elland, West Yorkshire29 December 2017
Signed up over a month ago,promised a job the day after still not heard anything keep ringing up just get pasted post to post worse place ever stay well clear!
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Fraudulent company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham19 December 2017
Do yourself a favour...... Just stay clear

They refuse to pay you correctly by using excuse after excuses, and when you question them, they get really arrogant and pretty much tell you "there's nothing you can really do"........ Got ACAS involved in the end
Pros
You get SOME work..... Just don't get paid for it
Cons
WAY to many to list
Worse Agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 November 2017
Signed up with these lot two weeks ago.. went for an induction day at a warehouse in cheadle on the Friday promised work on the Monday. Monday came no call was ringing the office and finally got through to someone they said that the work would be this week still nothing rung them a couple of times after that still the same excuse. Don’t waste your time with this agency they promise you work then don’t give it.
Heads reacruitment Awful and rude
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 November 2017
So I went to one of the offices (Trafford) to register so I can start work on the next day (By the way I didn’t get job thank to agency but because of someone else who worked for company I was going to work for), the staff was rude they rather talk about they make up than Care about me standing there and waiting on them. Also I had call from them asking for me to come down to induction on next day and that they will message me all info and I never get the message and never got the call back. Bunch of waste of time
By the way all this is about the agency not the company I’m working for

Want to know more about Heads Recruitment?

Ask a question
Too much gossip and bullying backstabbing lack of communication
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 October 2017
Started a job lasted a day due to bullying in work place I told agency they said they have had similar problems so they found me somewhere else I enjoyed the work it was a good experience but some of the workers were not very nice people I did 3 weeks at the company I went in and was sent home I contacted agency no reply for few days after numerous text and failed calls they finally told me I was no longer needed but I was told the work would be ongoing they then offered me previous place that I lasted a day at which I declined heard nothing since and believe others are in sane predicament as me .
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Short breaks and very rushed at timez
I worked at the Kitchen place they are advertising in bolton
No idea (Former Employee) –  Bolton kitchen supplies warehouse25 September 2017
Manager of the actual company is a joke.
Likes to snap at people for no reason.
The agency told me I'd be doing certain hours and then changed them daily.
After telling them I couldn't do weekends I was put on 6 days a week.
They don't listen to a word you say and when you turn down a shift youre spoke to like dirt and never offered another job.
I wouldn't recommend ever working for them.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Appauling
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Farnworth, Greater Manchester17 July 2017
I have only been registered for a month or so and in that I've probably worked a full week, phone calls and emails asking for work and just ignored. Was told it would be ongoing work
Needs Improvement
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Heywood, Greater Manchester14 July 2017
A typical day is usually pretty relaxed. Can be a bit dull in the office at times. If you are looking for a stress-free job this comes pretty close, but if you are wanting to really thrive then probably not.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Poor Office Atmosphere
Joke of a agency
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Greater Manchester8 July 2017
Absolute joke they have you on all these inductions ring you with all the ins and outs of the company even had me back at the company the following Monday for the agreed start date and when I get there they tell me they don't no what the start date will be
Pros
Cons
Plenty of inductions no start dates
worse agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire5 July 2017
Horrible staff, never gave me my wage slips, keep asking for them everyday, called me a lier even tho I had the proof in my hands, would never take no for an answer, even if you know you can not do the job, then complain when you fail, even tho you told them, would never recommend this agency to anyone even if I hated them,
Pros
Cons
wayne, wakefield recruiter
Dynamic and fast paced workplace
Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 June 2017
Excellent place to work, always kept busy and supported by fantastic management.

Most difficult aspect of the role was aiding agency workers with their queries.

Most enjoyable part of the job was being surrounded by energetic and interesting people.
your services are no longer required and laid off, head requirement
Handling (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire21 June 2017
After being employed only 2 months I heard over the phone your services are no longer required and laid off, head requirement didn't care...

I have asked why? He said because I was slow at the handling.
Which it can't be true cause I have had a long period experience working for a lots different companies at the same kind of job. And I have always bee one of the best worker ever!!
Staff treated like piece of meat
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester11 June 2017
worked at great bear, management was only interested in targets, worked there almost 2 months, went in for normal shift and when awaiting to be assigned to work area, either hand balling on containers unloading or working on table, packing, management basically tells you, 'your services are no longer required and laid off, head requirement didn't care...
Pros
working
Cons
short breaks, and treated like piece of meat.
lack of career progression
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 June 2017
whilst working at HEADS i have noticed other members o staff who have been with the company 15+ years have not progressed or had the opportunity to progress.
Pros
Friday beers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9