Haven Power Employee Reviews

GOod
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk23 July 2017
I enjoyed working here. The work place is easily accessible and the open plan office style allows for a vibrant working environment where you can easily chat to other staff members whilst being able to get on with your work as well
Pros
easily accessible
Cons
non
Good Stepping Stone
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ipswich25 July 2016
Very good stepping stone for my sales career. the people make the business and I rate them very highly.

new business strategy, which will move the business forward in a tough industry.

progression is difficult unless you change the department.
As interesting as electric gets!
Credit Management Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ipswich25 March 2016
Nice people to work with.

Nice area to work in and easy to access and free parking.

They do some nice little events and you can make some good freiends and you get free tea and coffee. Dress code is quite relaxed.
Pros
Met nice people
Cons
Dead End Job
Fast paced company, continually developing to meet customer needs
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ipswich23 November 2015
First line Haven Power IT has been constantly developing to provide a more complete service at first point.

Starting originally as an Applications based Help Desk and are now transitioning to a company-wide service desk covering all New Starter/Leaver processes, password resets and desktop management solutions

1st Line Support have been at the forefront of utilizing new technologies to expand their repertoire and to manage the full lifecycle of an incident or request.
Fun place to work
Operations Channel Manager (Current Employee) –  Ipswich14 September 2015
Company that cares about developing its people, though struggled at times to keep pace with huge growth levels across the business
Pros
Mon-Fri
very hard, challenging job. valuable experience.
telesales (Former Employee) –  ipswich23 June 2015
i learnt what it was like to have a proper full time 9-5 job.
i found it very challenging as i was the youngest person there and i felt very judged.
the management was very good, my manager was always happy to help me out and took time to make sure i was comfortable within the role.
the hardest part of the job was sticking to the sales targets.
i never really enjoyed the job, i dreaded getting up each morning, i wouldnt have minded had i fitted in and was good at the job/reaching targets.
Pros
very good pay & benefits within the role
Cons
long hours for my age, hard targets, too many changes
Rewarding workplace for hardworking employees.
Energy consultant (Current Employee) –  Ipswich12 May 2015
i am an energy consultant responsible for selling electricity contracts to Uk customers. Haven Power is a challenging place to work as the pay is driven by performance based commission and results. I enjoyed this as it reflected workers efforts towards company goals. There is a good team set-up and my co-workers are great.
Pros
location
Cons
No over time
productive daily work
Customer Service Advisor (Account Manager) (Current Employee) –  Ipswich, ENG19 January 2015
I have been currently working for Haven Power for approximately 1year and 8months now. And I can thoroughly say I have enjoyed my time being here, and although this is a new industry for me I have been able to pick up how the company works and the various systems in use. In my time being here I have had the chance to experience many different roles within the operations department were some have been slightly more difficult than others I still took my time to learn new things and develop into them. I find my knowledge for Haven Power is growing extensively.
Pros
many staff benifits
Cons
not fair
Haven Power
Temporary Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ipswich8 October 2014
I started working for the company as an HR and Receptionist assistant. When my time temping came to an end Haven Power created an assistant position in the Marketing department for me to fill. I really enjoyed the fast and fun environment.
Good Place
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, ENG11 April 2014
Haven is a good place to work, there is too much competition between the teams and there is quite alot of rivalry. The shifts are good monday-friday 845-445, managers dont really have much involvement with the team members apart to issue "plans". the training isnt fantastic and they teach you more about communication then the complicated systems and the products.
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, ENG6 March 2014
A typical day at work includes processing incoming tender requests and then accepting the offers when they come in, process the paperwork and send down for counter signing. I have learned a lot whilst working here including the use of a number of different systems. My co-workers were all really supportive and helpful and were never not there when you needed them. Management was supportive.
Pros
Bonus Scheme
Working within a team hitting KPI targets
Telesales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ipswich24 April 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking to people. the hardest is getting a sale
Pros
commission
Cons
loosing a sale