A busy environment, with loads to learn.
Pros: full hours lunch
Cons: stay a while after closing time
• Serving Customers on a day to day basis.
• Building a rapour with customers.
• Working within a team
• Meeting targets and deadlines
• Meeting customer’s needs and requirements to make their banking easier.
• Cash transfers, balance transfers, as well as cheque administration.
• Dealing in transactions such as Bacs payment, international payments, – more... swift payment.
• Credit card transactions, day to day queries
• Opening and Closing the branch.
• Opening accounts for customers such as: Saving Accounts, Everyday current Account, also credit cards.
• Setting up Standing orders, direct debit. Ordering cheque books on request for customers.
• Dealing with customer complaints, quires.
• Dealing with any account issues such as Blocks, Card problems etc.
• Carrying out the internal and external postage for the branch. – less