GP Strategies Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Opportunity given
Assessor (Current Employee) –  England14 April 2017
The job is what you make it. If you're organised and on top of it then you'll love it and have your weekends off.You hit the ground running in this job but training is always there you just have to ask!
Pros
Book visits when you want and more holiday I've had in any job ever
Cons
Can be tiring with the driving
Terrible place to work.
Learner recruitment consultant (Former Employee) –  Durham, Durham25 November 2016
No training given and direct management were lazy. No engagement with staff apart from being told you've not done well enough (with unrealistic targets). Threatend constantly with job loss and made tonfeel like a number. All staff were unhappy.
Cons
Poor Company with no ambition who put immense pressure on staff
Tutor/ Teacher (Former Employee) –  Blackpool15 January 2016
I worked as Tutor for this company from 2009 to 2014. During the Beneast days I would of highly recommended this company. However when the company was taken over 2012/2013 by GP Strategies.
Then mass redundancies and a company who new nothing about what they were doing took over. Pressure from senior management to hit targets in employability and qualifications that learners are never going to achieve.
The college is based on the outskirts of Blackpool and this also makes it difficult to send learners too.
I remember once being in a meeting with a senior manager where the senior manager tried to get me to get other teachers and staff into trouble by "snitching" on them.
Also a manager higher than this telling all staff around the table that if you don't like the job then "leave".
From a company that was highly in profit under Beneast to a company that has no idea what it is doing.
Working for this company will seriously affect your career and your mental health.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Poor Management - Bully Boy Tactics