FRONTIER AGRICULTURE LTD Employee Reviews

Excellent Company to Work For
Site Operative (Current Employee) –  Nottingham19 January 2018
Frontier is an amazing company to work for, they value work life balance, they actively encourage staff and provide a wide range of training modules and professional qualifications to all staff members.
Pros
Great benefits
Great friendly place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire6 February 2017
Frontier was my first company in Agriculture and you soon realise that it's the industry leading company. Because of this, you feel more secure and also the company really invests in the employees. I've been given lots of training opportunities over the last few years which I never got in previous companies.
I feel the management are really approachable and always willing to listen. Really enjoy working Frontier and see myself being here for many years to come.
Pros
Family feel culture, industry leading, lots of training
Ok place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire8 May 2016
Jobs at Frontier Agriculture depend on which part of the company you work at, If you are front line staff on the ground the hours are long and the work physical. Management are not great a lot of contradicting orders. If your at the bottom of the pile there is endless middle management vying for a little bit of power all having their say, despite not working in that area of the business or geographical area.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Long Hours, Far to much middle management
Wonderful company and Staff
Farm Administrator (Former Employee) –  Holbeach, ENG27 October 2015
I loved working for Frontier, and had i not wanted to go into a different sector i would have stayed.
Treated fairly, but could also have fun with the staff and management there, there was nothing that wasnt too much trouble, of course this ethos was brilliant, if you feel valued, you make the customers feel valued.
Good memories all round!
Pros
finished early peak times (spring summer)
Cons
start early in peak times of year.
Enjoyable place to work
Farm Inputs Administrator (Current Employee) –  Holbeach, ENG15 February 2015
Started work checking emails and cash reconciliation reports. Sent any card transactions of previous day through to Head Office. Done any Agronomists pricing. Processed supplier invoices, checked supplier statements. Answered telephone.
Over my 35 years service I learnt all aspects of administration.
My line managers have always been fair.
We had a friendly team in the office.
The hardest part of the job was getting pricing reports from Agronomists.
I enjoy all parts of my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FRONTIER AGRICULTURE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

FRONTIER AGRICULTURE LTD Reviews by Job Title