Trainee Field Sales
£16,000 - £17,000 per annum, inc benefits
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales candidate to progress into field sales and join their successful team. You will be responsible for generating and sourcing new business for the company, through various sales channels. You must be passionate about sales and have a proven track record, as well as having excellent negotiation skills.
Role responsibilities & objectives:
- To source new business for the company
- To complete an in depth 2 year training programme
- To maintain relationships with existing customers, to ensure that they are satisfied with the services received.
- To proactively seek new business, via all sales channels
- To provide all financial quotations and detailed specifications
- Business development including new business sourcing/generation.
- Following up on sales leads
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers
- To have a solid sales pipeline to ensure a smooth stream of new business
- To accurately forecast monthly sales projections
- To come up with new and innovative ideas to drive your business forward
- To build relationships with external suppliers, manufacturers and internal department
- To promote the company and its services in a positive light
Basic salary £15-16k with excellent commission structure, £20-30k in year one!!!
It is essential that applicants have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle as travel is required around Central South of England, business mileage will be reimbursed.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering email, outlying your experience, skills and knowledge which make you a good fit for the role. Please also state your salary expectations. If you have not been contacted in 14 days your application was unsuccessful.