Francesco Group Employee Reviews

Do not work for them
Modern Apprentice (Former Employee) –  francesco group15 December 2017
Everything started out great and then went down hill suddenly!
As soon as you open your mouth that you are not happy with how you or other staff are being treated then everything kicks off. The whole company is a load of toss. When you complain to head office then don't seem to care and just tell you to see how it goes. To anyone who is considering working for this dreadful company be prepared to work unsociable hours for very little pay. Kiss your family life goodbye. I would not recommend working for them at all. Horrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
long hours, rubbish pay, no social life, horrible comapny
Productive, Fun.
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Stafford, Staffordshire9 December 2016
You learn great teamwork and creativity. The hours are good and the coworkers are fantastic. The most enjoyable part of the job is having different clientele everyday.
Learning curve
Apprentice hairdresser (Former Employee) –  Eccleshall18 December 2014
i honestly enjoyed working at francescos it helped me mature an i learnt an awful lot whilst working there
Hair stylist (Former Employee) –  Stafford, ENG13 November 2014
A typical day would be getting the salon checking what clients I had that and if I had one in the morning I would prepare myself for that client, I learned a lot here like what a typical day as a hair stylist would be like and what I would have to expect when I start in a salon. I enjoyed all of my time working for and studying with Francesco Group because they helped me learn a lot that I probably wouldn't know if I went to another hairdressers
Pros
Extremely good to work for
Cons
Wish I worked there longer
have a laugh and great fun.
Hair Stylist (Former Employee) –  Stafford, ENG11 November 2014
i worked at francescos in stafford for while and i really enjoyed it.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
not enough hours for me
Temporary change of job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Market Drayton, ENG19 June 2014
Housekeeping within busy hairdressing salon on a daily basis
Pros
Worked whenever I liked outside salon hours
Cons
Limited hours and no career advancement
Productive, Friendly environment
Trainee Hairdresser (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG29 April 2014
Once a week in the salon working with real paying clients on a full column. Learned all the tools necessary to work in a salon and much more if wanting to progress into a different area of hairdressing. Had extra classes on Afro/ Caribbean hair. Our tutors are very helpful and guided us to success full and have bubbly energy. The hardest part of the job was speeding up to keep up with the client at first, second was learning the science behind the coloring if in theory or in practical. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing hair all day there was no chance to get bored it was always something different also talking to the clients and hearing about other people lives knowing that you could help them or vise revers.
Pros
Full salon experience, Benefits with equipment if needed, inspirational trips and full photo-shoot experience
Cons
Not enough days in salon and not many clients to begin with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Francesco Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3