Foxtons Employee Reviews

Easy job to do when working in the fleet department
Fleet driver (Former Employee) –  NW10 6dj13 December 2017
Nice job but the employees themselves ain’t the best to work with. If you are under the age of 25 you are seen as a kid in their eyes and they will give you all their responsibilities while they sit down and talk at their desks. If they know you ain’t going to pass your probation. They will charge you for any little damage they can find on vehicles that you may have driven in the past and blame it on you so they can make a little drink(money) out of you before you are dismissed.
Pros
Long hours but job is quite straight forward and easy to do
Cons
Job, employees, environment
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo, buen trato por parte de los superiores.
Senior Rare Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Londres6 October 2017
Muy positiva, más detalles en la entrevista correspondiente.
Work first- You second
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 February 2017
You will find yourself more absorbed in your work than with any other company! generally the people in the company make the company which is the only great part about being with this company as they do have some amazing individuals! However the company are very greedy and your needs come last. Not a place of work I would recommend as you will come out of working with this company very miserable and unhappy, feeling that you have put so much energy into a company with not enough reward and nothing really to show for it.
The induction process makes you feel so positive about being in such an innovative company but after about 4 months the novalty wears off, and you will be quickly reminded that it is an 'every man for himself' kind of company. The company generally hire young (inexperienced) people and pay them the bare minimum to work night and day! Not something I would recommend to anyone I know!
Pros
Generally great staff
Cons
All of the above
A tough job
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 January 2017
A tough place to work, a very different culture. Crazy long hours but pay is good. Opportunities to progress are there but are difficult to get. Company car and all petrol/insurance paid for is great and easy to achieve car targets so new cars yearly. £600 plus per scrape bump though.
no work life balance
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  London6 January 2017
Working 12 hour days with no designated breaks. Office time is broken down into set blocks where you have to do set tasks. No room to do your own thing - have to do exactly the same as everyone else.
Productive, fun and fast paced
Protographer (Current Employee) –  London21 July 2016
Foxtons is a fantastic company to work for with the opportunity to progress in house. There is no typical day working in my department at Foxtons, I could be in any borough of London or many in one day. I could be in anyones house from a famous rock star to your average next door neighbour. The company has a strong work ethic, but encourages employees to have a work/life balance. Foxtons generously rewards its employees with bonuses and extras to those who achieve and management are friendly and always approachable.
Pros
Company car, equipment, company car
productive
Office Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  London21 June 2016
Foxtons is a good company to work for, the hours can be long, but everyone is part of a good team. there is a lot to learn and you gain good experiences through out
Pros
great people
Learned a lot
Tenancy Manager (Former Employee) –  London8 April 2016
Learned a lot about letting and renting property during my time here. Decided to leave as it I wished to purse other interests. Workload was sometime unmanageable.
Fun with great perks
Short Lets Rare Negotiator (Former Employee) –  London, ENG1 July 2015
Foxtons is London’s Global award-winning real estate agency, well known for embracing change and owning 25% of the market.
• Achieved 250.000£ in sales in a period of 11 months, always achieving or exceeding my targets (top negotiator in my office,
company car and trips). Promoted twice in a period of 12 months to a Rare Negotiator
• Sales and influencing, negotiating on behalf of the company with several parties simultaneously, communicating with various people on a daily basis at the forefront of the company, delivering exceptional customer service
Pros
good salary, car
Cons
Not for the feint hearted
Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  london17 May 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Foxtons, it was a great company who give you all the tools you need to potentially earn a lot of money. But the rest is up to you, if you want to work hard then you will have to give up most of your free time to dedicate yourself to your work.
Pros
company car
Cons
long hours, working weekends
challenged, fulfilled and diversified
Senior Lettings Negotiator (Former Employee) –  London, ENG7 January 2015
During the time in Foxtons, I have learnt so much client facing skills and communication skills, building and maintaining relationships with keys clients. Though the working hours are longer than usual, I have trained myself being a persistent professional salesman even I was under pressure. The hardest part of the job is liaising the relationship between landlords and tenants, as well as reacting quickly in case of emergency.
However, I've also enjoyed the diversity of this job, meeting clients from different background, bringing them to view properties throughout central London.
Enjoyable and highly worthwhile experience gained.
Property Management Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London, ENG2 December 2014
Hard working and fast passed environment.
Success and commitment rewarded.
Enjoyable office atmosphere with fantastic co-workers.
Hard working
Move Consultant, Rare Move Consultant, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Chiswick Park3 September 2014
My role at Foxtons was to identify vendors and landlords and encourage these people to market their properties through Foxtons. This extended to identifying buyers who need to obtain mortgages and then referring these applicants to the finance team.

Foxtons are notorious for their higher than average agency fees, something that made the job more challenging.

My time at the company has been incredible in helping me to develop my team building skills and my sales/customer relation skills. Additionally, it has taught me to be self motivated and determined and truly taught me what hard work is, from working hours, to meeting deadlines or targets.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the social side, such as night outs in restaurants and trips abroad (when hitting targets).
Pros
Trips, events
Cons
Work/Life balance.
Limited opportunities
Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  london14 April 2014
There are limited opportunities unless you are willing to work seven days a week.
Pros
car
Great Friendly Company
Sign Erector (Former Employee) –  London, ENG21 January 2014
Great Company to work for if you like working outside, small work groups and great if you like working on your own being your own boss
Fast paced office environment
Sales Negotiator (Former Employee) –  London3 January 2014
 Offered advice to clients and buyers on a variety of issues such as the law behind the sale of a proper-ty, the current property market and other essential facts such as local schools and transport links.
 Held a bi-monthly meeting with colleagues in which I discussed targets and updates on the property market
 Stayed very organised and managed my time effectively by structuring my day and setting myself real-istic goals
 Shadowed by newly recruited colleagues to provide more practical training
 Responsible for ensuring that all company procedures were followed. Followed health and safety pro-cedures, for example when driving with children in the car to a property. Also ensured properties were secure after a viewing, that the office was locked/alarm set when closing up and followed confi-dentiality procedures when dealing with private and trusted information
 Built strong relationships with buyers through good use of communication (verbal and non-verbal) in order to influence the sale of a property. Dealt with a range of different people and got along with everyone
 Needed to be adaptable to deal with cancellations and constant changes in the current property stock
 Administrative duties included:
o updating information on computer database to keep log of each interaction
o proof reading, editing scanning, printing and signing legal documents
o following up and resolving issues by phone and email with solicitors to keep on schedule
o keeping documents filed and organised both in hard copy and on the computer
o creating spreadsheets in Excel to show my financial
  more... contribution to the company  less
Good place to start your career
Move Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chiswick Park Station, ENG30 July 2013
Foxton's is a great platform to begin your career. There are many opportunities for young people and the ability to succeed quickly. Its a fun environment as well, although the hours are very long and you will need to work every other weekend the time passes quite quickly.

If your a recent graduate and want a sales role, this is Perfect for you.
Pros
People that work there.
Cons
Long Hours
Challenging and social workplace
Sales negotiator (Current Employee) –  London 2 June 2013
My day at Foxtons starts off with a morning meeting at 8:40am where we discuss new offers, new instructions and keys points from the manager. Between 9-12pm this is where I call through my applicants to discuss their search,book viewings and discuss properties. 12-2pm I am on viewings with applicants showing them properties and then grab something for lunch. 2-4pm is a time for deal chasing all properties under offer and general administration. Between 4-8pm I mainly conduct viewings and also carry on calling out properties if there are any gaps between viewings.
In the office I work in we have seven negotiators including myself and two managers we all get along very well we often have an office outing once a month.
When I first began my career at Foxtons I had very little knowledge of properties and the buying process, I know feel I have gained a thorough insight into buying a property from liasing offers to completion.
What I love about my job is getting out the office meeting new people and showing them properties. It can very fast paced which is exciting.
I would say the hardest part of my job are the long hours I also work every other Saturday.

Pros
Company car and phone
Proactive company
Team Leader, Department Head (Former Employee) –  Chiswick29 May 2012
There perfect to work for, they give you a quality training program that
continues throughout your career, everyone is approachable to ask for help and there will not give up helping you to achieve your goals.
Quality Place to work, working environ
Pros
fun, friendly staff, and perfect
Cons
long hours but the harder you work the more you can earn.