Four Seasons Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Spa Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 September 2017
It's a huge community of people who have to work and co-opetate with themselves smoothly to provide five star service to the guest, so one of the very important issues is a proper communication, knowledge and ability to pass the information.
Pros
free lunches
Job
Admin (Former Employee) –  March, Cambridgeshire21 September 2017
Full training given which is a positive. Very structured and detailed. Audited regular which is good to ensure working correct. Good detailed reports used.
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saltburn-by-the-Sea9 September 2017
A typical day at Four Seasons nursing home consists of preparing meals for thirty elderly residents and dealing with each individuals meal plans. I also ensured that the kitchen area was clean and up to high hygiene standards at all times. The hardest part was learning to cook in large quantities for the residents. I enjoyed working unsupervised and using my own initiative within the kitchen.
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
No job security
A fun place
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mickleton, Gloucestershire22 July 2017
This was one of my first jobs and it made it easy because it was such a fun and cheery place to be. Staff and residents were all kind and funny. Management was helpful too
Pros
A good friendly place
past work review
Receptionist/ House Keeper (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 July 2017
Every day was a new challenge.I developed greatly with the training provided.Management was excellent.The team was multi-cultured,motivated.The hardest part was having to work a shift rota.
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  London6 July 2017
Great place to work great culture great people and great training system. Motivated staff at all the time. Great employee benefits. Having a international career development opportunity.
Not a good company to work for
Carer (Current Employee) –  Craigieknowes5 June 2017
Residents are lovely people, they are from all walks of life they have many exciting stories to tell, you only have to listen.the care home is meant to represent the residents home and yet it looks like an institution especially the dementia unit no one bothered to ask them what they would like on the walls or what it would be like to sit on a comfortable chair.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
Long hours, far to hot
productive and fun but too little rest
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London18 May 2017
It is quite useful organization. However, as a former Care Assistant I found that the job was a bit too busy for me and not providing adequate balance between work and rest. I also felt that that my hard work barely received the recognition that it deserved.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sometimes too many long hours
lovely
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hampshire17 May 2017
- working hard from the morning until afternoon
- learn how to talk with people and pronounce guest name
- all management was fantastic
- workplace culture appreciate
- cleaning rooms was a hardest part
-the most enjoyable part of job was went we work as a team
Busy but productive
Chef (Former Employee) –  Laindon, Essex22 April 2017
My time at Four Seasons was very busy, with 12 hour shifts and no break on a Sunday. In which I was okay with because being a chef I no is a busy job. I learned a lot about preparation and food safety and how to work well under pressure.

Want to know more about Four Seasons?

Ask a question
Good enviorment
Housekeeping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinity square4 March 2017
Good place to work for unless you are planning to work in Housekeeping or any other area connected to Housekeeping. don't waste your time
Pros
Not much going
Cons
Expected to work more hours and not getting paid for your time

Comment – 9 April 2017

All I can say is this, do not leave your current job for a position in housekeeping/Laundry @Trinity square as you will regret your decision.

Fun workplace and rewarding
Carer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cardonald1 March 2017
Working as a team to assist with all aspects of care. Hardest part of the job is losing any of the residents but knowing u have taken all steps of assisting the residents to be happy and when they recognise you and come and greet you with the big hug makes you feel so happy
Pros
Having time to listen to residents life stories
Great Place to work at
Bellman (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London10 February 2017
I can only recommend the Four Seasons Hotel at Park Lane as a workplace.
Apply as soon as you can. Great opportunity to work for an international company and travel all over the world.
fun but hard work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Hampshire3 February 2017
Working at the Four seasons as a banquet server is fun, you get to set up for big events such as weddings and gala dinners and also run smaller dinners. Lots of companies come for meetings, therefore you have to turn the rooms around and set up to the room plan and then refresh throughout their stay. The hours are very long, often around 12 hour shifts. However this can change although you never know what time you will finish. Sometimes it may be 3/4 in the morning. The management is very good, although they can expect a lot from you even though you may be exhausted. However, they are very understanding without outside of work commitments. The hardest part of the job is the long hours and also dealing with some rude guests. However, overall this is a very fun and rewarding job as you get to see weddings and other big events that you wouldn't have thought of before.
Pros
free meals, good team
Fun place
Bar staff (Former Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea24 January 2017
I did bar work in four seasons club in the nights after I worked in hair shop as I enjoyed bar work and meeting new people
It was a very busy pub with functions on most weekends
four seasons
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdare7 December 2016
it was a nice place to work, the workers are friendly, and I was able to learn a lot from them, if I wanted to work with children I concern working there for sure.
Amazing
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  London10 November 2016
One of the best hotels to exist. The staff are always trying their hardest to provide the best service, working with them is even better. A friendly, warm atmosphere of employees.
Pros
Free lunch, good breaks, relaxing atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, unpleasant customers
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Hampshire30 September 2016
Night shift from 23 to 07.30

I got a lot of experience as Houskeeper

Interesting place to work.

Very nice team mates.
Hotel always is very busy so there is a lot work to do.
excellent company to work for
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf, London27 June 2016
A typical..... well there is no such thing as a typical day. No two days are the same and you never know what surprise the day brings in the hospitality industry. I have learned so much in this industry, from how to maintain professional relationships with staff, guests, vendors and even the most influential VIP's. In the hotel the team at the concierge is the best, with the longest serving staff at the department we literally get on like a house on fire. The hardest part of the job I'd say is to keep the guest happy even in the most possible tense situations, but with adequate training it is more than possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest satisfaction, keeping people happy and providing an outstanding level of service. It is also a great pleasure when guests leave positive feedback mentioning you by name on tripadvisor and other review sites
Pros
excellent employee benefits
Cons
shift work
Fun but stressful
Care Assistant Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Darlington9 March 2016
I found the experience fun, but it was also stressful. I found it stressful because you had to do so many things at once and sometimes you didn't want to do it. The bit I found fun was communicating with the service users, the reason I found it fun was because they would tell you about their past and it was interesting to know.While I was at the placement I learnt new skills and it brought out my confidence a bit more.
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
People telling you to do things that you don't want to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3