Fossil Employee Reviews

Fun workplace.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire27 September 2017
Fossil is a great place to work. The environment is so upbeat and everyone gets along and works well with each other to ensure that coming into work isn't such a boring task.
Pros
Good staff discount.
Cons
Working boxing day.
Never again
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London6 September 2017
A company that accepts racism despite taking it to head office.
After probation period excuses to get the free watch as a gift. Never got it in the end despite being entitled.
Poor communication.
A company that would not recognise the efforts you put in.
Pros
flexiable times
Cons
most things
Fun Workplace with Good Advancement
Key Holder/Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth1 September 2017
Fossil is a lovely place to work. I have met so many new people that very quickly become close friends. During the summer its fairly quiet but come winter, we get very busy very quickly! A very good location for the store and a decent team. We pride ourselves on the happiest team in Gunwharf.
Productive work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 August 2017
Great experience to work with different products from Watches to leather goods, there is an assortment of products. Many skills and knowledge acquired from this workplace regarding your customer service skills.
Fun place to work awful pay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex1 August 2017
Fossil is a family style team where everyone is happy to help each other out, a great and enjoyable place to work however the pay is minimum wage and the bonus scheme is pathetic
Pros
Staff and discounts
Cons
Poor pay
great
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 July 2017
- great to work for such a company as they take care of their employees
- good staff discount
- flexible hours
- learnt to tailor my approach to each individual customer
Productive and fun workplace
Watch Specialist and Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ashford, Kent12 July 2017
very good workplace. Good management team. good sales team and good products . enjoyed my time there and they push you to do the best you can and you can progress.
Welcoming place to work and good company to develop your skills
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London10 July 2017
Great product
Average staff pay
Good pension plan
Generous holiday plan
Pros
Well established
Great place to work.
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Swindon28 June 2017
I worked here for just over a year and enjoyed every moment. I thrive off of positive energy, always want to be doing something so this was perfect for me!
Great Workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge19 April 2017
Fossil is a great company to work for with a fantastic work ethic and great perks. Working mainly with watches and handbags, Fossil were great at providing the information needed to sell effectively to customers.

Want to know more about Fossil?

Ask a question
Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire15 April 2017
The people who work there are constantly friendly towards other workmates and towards the customers. The most enjoyable part of working there was the fact that i was able to work with great brands alongside friendly and enthusiastic people.
Pros
Friendly Workplace, Salary, Brands
Nice employees
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swindon11 April 2017
The staff discount was great and the products are lovely to sell and work with. Probation period was very harsh and stressful, it would be easier to someone born to sell.
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brent Cross Station27 March 2017
Typical day at work will be Cleaning tanks, helping customers, dealing with stock.Everyday is a challenge on how to deal with customers, specially if there is no manager. We have a fun Team and we try to distribute work all equally to everyone. Hardest part of the job is listening to complaints. I enjoy Visual merchandising and giving the best customer service.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Managment is not organised
Fossil
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London23 February 2017
- No work life balance
- No support from customer service in regards to abusive customers, the company was to scared of a complaint and would give the guest whatever they wanted. Even when they where abusive to staff.
amazing staff, great place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livingston, West Lothian29 January 2017
for the 4 months i worked here i met a great bunch of people, it is a great place to work and you feel truly welcomed, when ever i wasn't sure i always got the help i needed to make sure i was okay.
Pros
50% discount on products, national living wage
I enjoyed my time working at Fossil.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside13 January 2017
Working to strict sales targets, it was essential to build rapport with customer’s and identify their individual needs. Other responsibilities included replenishing stock, assisting with deliveries and transfers, maintaining standards on shop floor, and assisting with banking at the end of each shift.
A great place to work.
Retail sales associate (Current Employee) –  Cheshire10 December 2016
Fossil is a friendly and giving work place who offer great customer service, training and excellent benefits. They are extremely flexible with working hours.
Pros
Very supportive to staff members.
Cons
Hard to advance.
Really interesting, enjoyed it, and learned a lot
Internship (Former Employee) –  London20 October 2016
I worked as an intern at Barbara Cassesola in preparation for London Fashion week. I got to experience everything that goes on backstage in preparation for the show. In days leading up to the show I got to sew labels, run errands, store stock, and help out with anything they need help with.
Awesome place to work! Love it every day!
Area Leader (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth2 October 2016
The Fossil Group is a very people driven organization focused on staff retention and internal development with amazing products from ladies accessories to gents watches.
Inspiring and fun
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wimbledon14 July 2016
An very good company to work for. The relationship between staff and senior management is one of friendship where communication is open and equal. There are always opportunities for learning and improvement. As a fresher in the retail industry when I first started (at the age of 42) I felt welcome and immediately part of a team. I was offer to go on courses and soon I was given the role of supervisor. I have learned how to offer exceptional customer service and how to manage challenging situation with frustrated and unhappy customers in order to still deliver good customer service and keep my mind serene. Importantly I have learned to have a healthy work\home balance and this thanks to the availability of line managers when it come to talk about personal issues.
The hardest part of the job it is meeting targets in a time when the economy is unsure. It requires being able to make good connection with customers in order to provide the items and service they absolutely require, which is the best part of the job, seeing someone leaving your store happy to have purchased something they need and like.
Pros
Training.
Cons
weekend and bank holidays hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fossil. Our community is ready to answer.