Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Fun workplace but too much stress
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London21 September 2017
I enjoyed so much in foot locker and I've learnt a lot, however, once you step into management career the amount of stress you receive is incredibly higher than your pay.
One massive pro about foot locker is that it becomes your family as soon as u step in and is hard to leave them.
Pros
Commission/ Discount
Cons
Pressure for the additional sales
They was a good company to me
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Customer service20 September 2017
They supported me and gave me the experience to communicate and network with a different variety of nationalities. I also enjoyed my time there because I am a trainer freak so to be part of the fashion industry was so exciting.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Moody staff
Fun place to work
Footlocker - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool29 August 2017
Footlocker was a brilliant place for me to work whilst saving to go on my travels around South East Asia. I was very interested in the products that were sold there and benefited from the staff discounts.
Good for students
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire15 August 2017
Working at footlocker consists mainly of conversing with customers and running to and from the stockroom with shoes. It can be very fast paced and requires long periods of standing. The hardest part is learning where everything is in the stock room and selling additional products.
Pros
Discount, commission on sales
Cons
Pay isn't great and long hours on your feet
Footlocker
Customer Service Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  london7 August 2017
At footlocker I was able to enhance my communication skills by facing and dealing with customer queries on a regular basis. As a result of this experience I believe I became a much more effective communicator.
Excellent
Coustumer service (Former Employee) –  Oxford Circus, Greater London2 August 2017
I use to work in the busy time at Oxford Circus.
It's a amazing experience with a wonderful teamwork.
I was doing coustumer service and the time organising the stockrooms.
Pros
Cons
45 our pw
Extremely forced and pressurised unnecessarily
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Romford1 August 2017
I didn't enjoy my time at footlocker as I felt my manager was always stressful and took it out on employers. It was a stressful work environment which reminded me of the military given how forceful some of the employers were.
Cons
Always had to stay back after hours
enjoyable workplace
Manager Trainer around the UK (Former Employee) –  various9 July 2017
day to day running of a high street fashion/sports business
cash
profit
import /export ( transfers )
recruitment
disciplinaries
maintaining cost control
Pros
discount
Cons
away from home, relocations
Fun simple
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  West London, Greater London8 July 2017
In my time working at footlocker I gain experience and skills which helped me at my other jobs I am very grateful that I got the chance to work at footlocker
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex30 June 2017
Footlocker can be a productive and enjoyable place to work at times, however when it is very busy it can be quite stressful and intense. Everyone gets on as a team and pulls through each day to reach goals but I feel the pay is not enough for the additional jobs that must me conducted within the work place.
Pros
Comisson
Cons
Leave work very late after closing
sales assistant
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham26 June 2017
Very busy work environment, can keep up to date with latest trainer trends and fashion. Many perks of discounts and working in other stores as well as your own store.
Pros
latest trainers on discount
Cons
not very professional managment
Poor management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London29 May 2017
I believe that the management at foot locker wandsworth was very poor, nothing to really aim for, the staff did not work like a team and instead everyone was helping themselves out, only times when we did work as a team was when managers would visit.
Pros
Discount
Fun and Enjoyable Workplace
Part-time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham28 May 2017
The hours were decent, the people that I worked with were amazing. As well as management always being there for you. The major downside was the pay. However the discount did make up for it.
Good
Manager (Current Employee) –  Scotland23 May 2017
Good job. The actual job is good. The expectations of work life balance for the poor salary against job skills is the problem. Some parts of the culture are not forward thinking.
productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 May 2017
A great company to work for as it really challenges you and puts in difficult situation and tests your maximum ability. I would recommend this great company to everyone.
low pay- excessive demands - unfair workload
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London18 May 2017
worked here part time whilst studying at university. worst experience. low pay compared to other footwear uk retailers.
works based on commission structure . if you are stuck at the till you will hardly be making a extra penny.

very corrupt and unethical! be aware! . you are encouraged to scan items customers are not taking home just so store manager can meet KPIs. specially tourists that will be travelling away - unable to come back to the store to dispute the additional purchases and the elderly.Shameful!!!

would sell you anything to meet unrealistic targets. they refuse refunds just to meet daily sales targets although illegal .
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours, corruption, unethical behaviour
Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London16 May 2017
Really enjoyed foot locker yet again it was a very easy job not so much to do once you get it down and I didn't work in such a busy hectic shop so it was easy for em
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hour s
Good product but over price
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort saint john15 May 2017
I really did like working a foot locker good hours ok long breaks and pretty good benefits only thing I would say sucked was the manager was all over the place
Pros
Cons
Managers
Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London26 April 2017
My time at Footlocker, my main role was dealing with customers on the shop floor and working behind the tills managing both transactions and refunds. These roles entailed customer service, carrying out stock checks and audits on a weekly basis, and occasionally assisting management in establishing the oncoming work rota for staff available in the store.
Cons
long hours, little pay
Very Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester22 April 2017
Footlocker is a great place for a "Sneaker Freak" or students. It has great discounts and is a really good place to start for a part time job that teaches you the fundamental skills you need in most retail and sales strategy businesses.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
the uniform

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.