Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Poor job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  England1 December 2017
Poor work and life balance, expect to do many tasks all the same time, cut hours so less staff, not allowed to have your own opinions. Money is poor for my age. Stay behind and work for free because we need to tidy the store for the next day. Manager is not approachable and when you ask for advice, they looked at you if you were a stupid.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hours, poor work/ life balance
Cant complain
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire24 November 2017
For a "sneaker head" its an awesome place to work! Its a product that your passionate about and a perfect place to meet like-minded people.

Not a whole lot of advancement opportunities though and the wage is not amazing.
Nice fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands14 November 2017
Require a lot of you and sometimes push you too hard however overall a fun environment. Management at times do nothing and their job is easier than a normal customer service member.
Pros
Good discount
Cons
No pay rise
buon ambiente
Responsabile (Former Employee) –  bond street, londra. inghliterra20 October 2017
la giornata iniziava con la sistemazione negozio e magazzino se arriva merce Si contribuiva allo shift dell personale di vendita, assistendoli nella ricerca del modello e taglie desiderate dal cliente.
La gestione del personale forse era un po lasciata al caso, nel senso che il management non era cosi presente come avrebbe dovuto, sia in maniera correttiva che in maniera di supporto.
Comunque questa esperienza mi ha dato modo di imparare a lavorare bene in un team in quanto eravamo piu' di 8 persone per turno Questa era forse la parte piu' difficile del lavoro, nel senso che riuscire ad andare d'accordo e conciliare tutte queste persone sotto un unico scopo, e' stato sicuramente un insegnamento-
Dall'altro campo, come ho detto prima, questi sforzi venivano fatti maggiormente dallo staff e non dal management, che invece sfruttava questa situazione.
Pros
lavoriamo come una famiglia
Cons
stavo studiando alla maggiore parte ma non sono riuscuito al finanziare di piu era dificile
workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  london27 September 2017
very friendly with the costumer. sometimes the shop is very busy but it is very important to laugh and be friendly . i learn about the type of shoes and the best insole.
Pros
pay lunch
Cons
very stress
Fun workplace but too much stress
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London21 September 2017
I enjoyed so much in foot locker and I've learnt a lot, however, once you step into management career the amount of stress you receive is incredibly higher than your pay.
One massive pro about foot locker is that it becomes your family as soon as u step in and is hard to leave them.
Pros
Commission/ Discount
Cons
Pressure for the additional sales
They was a good company to me
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Customer service20 September 2017
They supported me and gave me the experience to communicate and network with a different variety of nationalities. I also enjoyed my time there because I am a trainer freak so to be part of the fashion industry was so exciting.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Moody staff
Fun place to work
Footlocker - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool29 August 2017
Footlocker was a brilliant place for me to work whilst saving to go on my travels around South East Asia. I was very interested in the products that were sold there and benefited from the staff discounts.
Good for students
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire15 August 2017
Working at footlocker consists mainly of conversing with customers and running to and from the stockroom with shoes. It can be very fast paced and requires long periods of standing. The hardest part is learning where everything is in the stock room and selling additional products.
Pros
Discount, commission on sales
Cons
Pay isn't great and long hours on your feet
Footlocker
Customer Service Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  london7 August 2017
At footlocker I was able to enhance my communication skills by facing and dealing with customer queries on a regular basis. As a result of this experience I believe I became a much more effective communicator.
Excellent
Coustumer service (Former Employee) –  Oxford Circus, Greater London2 August 2017
I use to work in the busy time at Oxford Circus.
It's a amazing experience with a wonderful teamwork.
I was doing coustumer service and the time organising the stockrooms.
Pros
Cons
45 our pw
Extremely forced and pressurised unnecessarily
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Romford1 August 2017
I didn't enjoy my time at footlocker as I felt my manager was always stressful and took it out on employers. It was a stressful work environment which reminded me of the military given how forceful some of the employers were.
Cons
Always had to stay back after hours
enjoyable workplace
Manager Trainer around the UK (Former Employee) –  various9 July 2017
day to day running of a high street fashion/sports business
cash
profit
import /export ( transfers )
recruitment
disciplinaries
maintaining cost control
Pros
discount
Cons
away from home, relocations
Fun simple
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  West London, Greater London8 July 2017
In my time working at footlocker I gain experience and skills which helped me at my other jobs I am very grateful that I got the chance to work at footlocker
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex30 June 2017
Footlocker can be a productive and enjoyable place to work at times, however when it is very busy it can be quite stressful and intense. Everyone gets on as a team and pulls through each day to reach goals but I feel the pay is not enough for the additional jobs that must me conducted within the work place.
Pros
Comisson
Cons
Leave work very late after closing
sales assistant
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham26 June 2017
Very busy work environment, can keep up to date with latest trainer trends and fashion. Many perks of discounts and working in other stores as well as your own store.
Pros
latest trainers on discount
Cons
not very professional managment
Poor management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  London29 May 2017
I believe that the management at foot locker wandsworth was very poor, nothing to really aim for, the staff did not work like a team and instead everyone was helping themselves out, only times when we did work as a team was when managers would visit.
Pros
Discount
Fun and Enjoyable Workplace
Part-time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham28 May 2017
The hours were decent, the people that I worked with were amazing. As well as management always being there for you. The major downside was the pay. However the discount did make up for it.
Good
Manager (Current Employee) –  Scotland23 May 2017
Good job. The actual job is good. The expectations of work life balance for the poor salary against job skills is the problem. Some parts of the culture are not forward thinking.
productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 May 2017
A great company to work for as it really challenges you and puts in difficult situation and tests your maximum ability. I would recommend this great company to everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.