Flex Recruitment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Absolutely awful
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Hinckley, Leicestershire11 January 2018
No other words to put than awful can’t even carry out a simple task of booking me in for work. About as organised and the England football teams defence. Overall a shambles and an embarrassment of an agency would not recommend to anyone.
productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Coventry14 October 2016
first job and loved it. really was enjoyable with different people from different background.learnt a lot about warehouse industry.
Overall a good Recruitment Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Desford and Hinckley21 November 2015
I covered a wide range of duties including Counter Balance Fork Lift,
Organising and arranging work for a small team, Operation of Hot Melt Bag Sealer, Use of a safety knife, Product Recognition, Safety in the Workplace, Locating and Picking parts, Relocation of parts
Label Printing and Packing and Repacking. co workers were fantastic and really worked well as a team
Pros
Both companies where I was placed were great to work for with good managers and great people
Cons
Odd American points system for sick leave and holidays
productive and fun work place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rugby10 March 2015
The reason why I left my previous work was the fact that I'm looking for a new greater challenge - not because I dislike my previous job but it does not follow my chosen career path of beauty and cosmetic products. In my past job working as a warehouse operative I was always so concerned about everything being done right and on time that I can stuck in that mentality ' If you want it done right, do it yourself'. Unfortunately, that's not always possible and I've learned that I can slow things down if I am too controlling. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team but also there were aspects where you would have to work alone. I enjoyed challenge and responsibility.
Pros
Interacting with the people every day.
Cons
does not follow my chosen career path

Want to know more about Flex Recruitment?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4