Dentons Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Dreadful work and conditions
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow16 February 2018
Worked at the Glasgow Office, Conveyancing dept. Bullying culture within team, ineptitude team management, sales driven, unrelenting workload, not interested in giving a quality service or looking after staff, all about numbers and apeasing a bullying client who'd call to berate staff whom management turned a blind eye to. Clique culture. Staff regularly off through illness. Constantly expected to work long hours and weekends. Worst work experience, ever.
Pros
Cons
See below
Diverse environment
PA to Global CTO and General Counsel (Current Employee) –  London, EC4M 7WS6 February 2015
Good, strong, exciting and diverse company- recent mergers and global openings mean there is never a dull moment.

You can be as involved in the business as you want or choose to.

There are different personalities and people and should be appealing to a diverse set of people.
Pros
Good, approachable solid people.
Cons
If your face doesn't fit anymore...
international exposure and fun place.
Senior Global Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  London4 July 2014
I am very disciplined Accountant but very relaxed and positive about everything, this way I not only bring the best out of me also, from others.

Typical day is very much reporting, consolidating and supervising.

The most problematic issue is getting reports on tome, holidays and different cultures.
Pros
Internationala enviormnment
Cons
Company is very introvert.
Plenty of opportunity for the right person
Data Centre Lead - Dentons (formally SNR Dentons) (Current Employee) –  London, ENG16 April 2014
I have been lucky to be part of a number of positive changes which have enabled me to progress in my time there. The vast majority of the people I have worked with have been excellent and friendships have materialized away from the work place accordingly.

At times it's been hard, particularly during periods of changes but no environment is going to be easy in the 21st century