Dentons Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Diverse environment
PA to Global CTO and General Counsel (Current Employee) –  London, EC4M 7WS6 February 2015
Good, strong, exciting and diverse company- recent mergers and global openings mean there is never a dull moment.

You can be as involved in the business as you want or choose to.

There are different personalities and people and should be appealing to a diverse set of people.
Pros
Good, approachable solid people.
Cons
If your face doesn't fit anymore...
international exposure and fun place.
Senior Global Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  London4 July 2014
I am very disciplined Accountant but very relaxed and positive about everything, this way I not only bring the best out of me also, from others.

Typical day is very much reporting, consolidating and supervising.

The most problematic issue is getting reports on tome, holidays and different cultures.
Pros
Internationala enviormnment
Cons
Company is very introvert.
Plenty of opportunity for the right person
Data Centre Lead - Dentons (formally SNR Dentons) (Current Employee) –  London, ENG16 April 2014
I have been lucky to be part of a number of positive changes which have enabled me to progress in my time there. The vast majority of the people I have worked with have been excellent and friendships have materialized away from the work place accordingly.

At times it's been hard, particularly during periods of changes but no environment is going to be easy in the 21st century