Deliveroo Employee Reviews

Great Part Time Earner
Rider (Current Employee) –  Stirling, Stirlingshire18 November 2017
Been here for a couple of weeks now and cant fault this company. Very flexible to your needs and other commitments. I work Full Time with my other job and this fits in perfect. You decide when you work. Would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Flexiable, Good pay when busy
Cons
None yet
Easy flexible job.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London17 November 2017
+You can work as you like!
+You can make the most money on weekends.

-You need to buy your own KIT

use my Referral code for extra 50£:
Good if you want some extra cash while studying
Bicycle Courier (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire15 November 2017
If you like cycling or riding a motorbike then it's great because you get to do that whilst being paid. The only money you hold is tips, the good is paid for online so it's easier for you.The great thing is that you can choice when to work and how much to work.
I have been earning average of 11 pounds per hour.
If you use JA132411 then after doing your first 20 deliveries you will earn a bonus of £50 for being a referred.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Bad weather
Good work, awful management
Cycle Courier (Former Employee) –  Oxford15 November 2017
While it was nice to be paid to cycle, the pay and management of the business is truly awful,. Included lots of late payments, aggressive & threatening calls from managers if there were any issues & a contract which beats you down as a worker
Flexible workspace
Food Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  East Dulwich, Greater London15 November 2017
Deliveroo is flexible as it allows you to choose your hours. I learned time management skills at Deliveroo and also gained experience being independent in the working world.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No place to stay indoors in unpleasant weather
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 November 2017
Use this code for the refer you will get a 50£ extra on ur first payslip and i will give u a 20£ CASH !! https://roo.it/LY52608 Thats the link and thats the code LY52608 .
This company is amazing you will get nice experience on london streets and great atmospher and get paid for it, just amazing !
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Cold on winter
Nice job overall
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff14 November 2017
Flexible shifts, Good pay rate. Perfect for students or part time workers. Would like to take on more hours which is not possbile due to the amount of people that work for the company
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Cannot book as many hours as I would
The job was fun as i have a passion for bikes
Rider (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, Greater London14 November 2017
The job was fun as i have a passion for bikes and use my own bikes for the job so therefore it motivated more towards this job. I had suddenly stopped because the weather conditions can be too harsh to be working outside.
Pros
Sometimes its quiet so time-off
Cons
Gets extremely busy at times and management can be very slow at replying
productive work place and good exercise
Food Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Canterbury13 November 2017
I enjoyed my time at deliveroo as a keen cyclist, with good pay and nice work colleagues. The job allowed me to work the hours I wanted whilst keeping on top of my school work.
Pros
freedom of working hours and good pay
Cons
hard to contact management though email
Good for that little extra on the side
Rider (Current Employee) –  Southport12 November 2017
If you like cycling or riding a motorbike then it's great because you get to do that whilst being paid. The only money you hold whilst working is tips, the good is paid for online so it's easier for you.
I've been averaging just under £9 an hour and where I am the pays £6 an hour + £1 per delivery so if you're in a zone like that your paid even if you don't have any orders so it's a little more secure.
If you use DA65543 Then after doing your first 20 deliveries you'll earn a bonus of £50 for being a referred.
Pros
Earning money whilst exercising, Keep your tips
Cons
Poor rider support
Not Bad
Courier (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham10 November 2017
Very limited rider support can make life difficult, and the ease of just signing off and not working is too tempting sometimes! However, £6 ph + £1 for each delivery is a good rate of pay considering the work.
Pros
decent pay, exercise
Cons
Poor rider support
Use my code ED36125 to get £50 FREE after first 20 orders
Courier (Current Employee) –  Leamington Spa, Warwickshire9 November 2017
Good company to work for with a healthy work life balance. If you enjoy cycling and meeting new people then the job is ideal for you. You can pick your own shifts and work whenever suits you.
Pros
Flexible hours, good pay, free food
Cons
Can sometimes be dangerous cycling at night in heavy traffic.
Good pay, Strong legs
Rider (Current Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey6 November 2017
As a student, Deliveroo works perfectly as it is easy to choose exactly which hours I want to work. The pay is good when you ride during the busier hours (i.e.: not mid afternoon) because you are only paid in terms of completed deliveries (currently 3.75£ per delivery).

You meet a handful of friendly bikers, so even though you don't really have a boss watching over your shoulder you still have people who can help you out with any questions especially when you're starting out.

The hardest parts of the job are delivering food to locations on the opposite sides of town, and waiting around for 30min+ for a delivery to pop up.

For an extra £50 when you start out, use this code: AD137725 :)
Pros
very flexible hours
Cons
long shifts are tiring
Easy but boring
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London4 November 2017
Deliveroo is a easy job. However it is very boring sometimes because you don't always get as much deliveries as expected. Overall it's a very good job
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Risk of crashing
Really great oportunity for students. Awesome job
Bicycle Courier (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City30 October 2017
I joined deliveroo a month ago and it has been really great. I have so flexibility with choosing when do I want to work. Also salary is pretty great. Totally recommend. Also deliveroo has this great bonus about refering a rider. Don't apply without a referring code because you're loosing a chance to get 50pounds extra after first 20 deliveries. This is a referal code you can use: KO134266
good
Driver (Current Employee) –  Southampton29 October 2017
good for students as a part time job and for people that want to work and at the same time stay fit. It was an easy job that required minimum experience.
Pretty good job
Delivery Rider (Current Employee) –  London Bridge Station, Greater London28 October 2017
You have the option to work whenever you want for as much you want. If you use a bicycle you also workout which I like it a lot. overall pretty good job for part or full time job.

For anyone new, You can use this reference code https://roo.it/LE142687
when you applying and you will get £50 when you complete your first 20 orders which it takes 1-2 days I'd say.

Good luck!
Pros
flexible working hours, workout, exploring the city
Cons
cold or rain
Good part time flexible work
Rider (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 October 2017
I can choose my hours and work evenings because it's busier and I need to commute for 6 miles cycling.

If you enjoy cycling and need a part time flexible job then this is a good one to get. I like to deliver fast and give people their food still hot and super quick, it's quite satisfying, plus I can earn around £10/hr even in Bristol which is super hilly!

If you sign up using my code: https://roo.it/MA132035 then I will personally help you get started by answering questions, and give you £75 extra bonus as well as the £50 you get after 20 deliveries!
Pros
Flexible hours, good fun, meet other riders
Cons
Hard work in poor weather, legs will hurt depending on how many hills you have!
Fun way to earn money
Rider (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire25 October 2017
It's a great job if you love cycling and being outdoors, it is kind of tiring after a while so I would recommend doing it on the side. If you wanna apply try using my referral code: https://roo.it/CL139065
Pros
Time management
Cons
Tiring
Deliveroo
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth24 October 2017
The payment il last time was nice , but when i started i haven't got more then 450 at 2 weeks , job in nice like a driver ... , but when it's rain , you cant be so happy .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deliveroo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5