DHL Employee Reviews

Great Team to work with
Network Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Alfreton, Derbyshire17 November 2017
I managed a team of Inventory Controllers responsible for over 15,000 stock products & 200,000 non stock items.

DHL are keen on employee development and foster a culture of openness and staff involvement.
Pros
Good package and benfits
Discrimination and silly management
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol17 November 2017
As an agency driver I can confirm there is no equality at this place. There is a huge diversion between people and the workflow which I don't approve at all cases. You will never get the contract you are booked in for. They will swap you over without notice nor your approval.
I am very, very disappointed from this company's depot and the whole "management" in general. For such a big supply company any sort of discrimination is prohibited and totally unacceptable!
Very good place to work.
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Daventry, Northamptonshire16 November 2017
Good managers. Good staff. Very nice atmosphere at work, lots of trening and opportunities to improve your career. safe place to work. It is always a lot of work.
Pros
A lot benefits.
Staff are good but main managers are not
Outbound Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Telford15 November 2017
When I started my post at DHL Telford, it started out great everything was above reproach but when management changed the warehouse started to suffer greatly. Staff targets were not being met deadlines were missed and working hours increased to try to cope with the shift in productivity.
Pros
Good staff and Dept Manager
Cons
Main Management and hours
Very busy enviroment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire14 November 2017
Very busy office lots of urgent jobs to prioritise. I have learned alot during my time at DHL. There are alot of management who rotate and move to different departments.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Parking and staff turn around
Safe place to work
Global Adminitrator (Current Employee) –  Banbury, Oxfordshire13 November 2017
Friendly and safe place to work.
Worked with very organized and experienced people
on various departments in different job roles.
Delivery service still needs improving.
Great Lads Great Job
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  East Midlands Airport, Leicestershire13 November 2017
Just a shame at the time i was there we had a big issue with management!

Always getting in the way and trying to fix things that was not broken also none of the senior supervisors could not do my job but were intent on telling me how to do it ie De-icing aircraft and Snow clearing etc
it OK
Firs Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Harlow, Essex13 November 2017
Not the worst place to work for, salary is quite good and managers are smart and understanding. But the plate does require you to work so if you like to take it easy don't join.
Materials management administrator on site (Former Employee) –  London13 November 2017
I spent time working for the NHS Royal Brompton trust in an outsourced service to DHL. I learned about the demands of working for the NHS. A typical day ranged from inventory checks to customer service to order taking. The hardest part of the job was to attend to customer service queries. The most enjoyable was to deal with so many dedicated people.
Nice pleace to work
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Fradkey Park12 November 2017
Nice people
A lot of difrent jobs with strart thru whole day.
Nice canteen with serving machines.
A big car park.
No rush at work.
Nice people at office .
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Long shifts
Positive company
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames12 November 2017
As a worldwide Corporate company you have the oppotunity to work in other departments within UK & abroad. Constant training to keep you up to date within the Logistics industry.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Can be bureacratic depending on the department
productive workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Hatfield, Hertfordshire11 November 2017
it is very productive, you have to be really physical to work in DHL warehouse however at the same time it is an enjoyable place to work in it has really good co workers to work with everyone is really friendly and will help whenever.
Pros
good experiences
night parcel sorter
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  St Albans, Hertfordshire8 November 2017
sort parcels into destinations and load them on to trailers, and once pallet is complete we used shrink wrap it the parcels were very happy, I only worked there on nights that suited me and staff were very friendly
Pros
interesting
Cons
heavy up to 50 to 60kgs of parcel
Fast paced and skilled co-ordination
Nisa Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire8 November 2017
Typical day at work is ill fill out health and safety forums for my HE machine to know it's safe and accessible. Then ill get an order through my headset which can last up to 2 hours per order. The management system are always about to help with problems such as incidents or accidents if they occur.
Hardest part about the job for me is the social aspect of the job as i like to have communication with people as it's in my nature and what i enjoy the most is the support you receive.
DHL supply chain
Koordynator towarów w magazynie (Former Employee) –  South Yorkshire7 November 2017
Dobra atmosfera wśród pracowników, zawsze można było liczyć na menadżerską pomoc.
fun work place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham3 November 2017
come 2 work early
2come on time
management was alright
2never make a mistake as it could cost the company lot of money
and the money was really good so that was really nice
Pros
we could go out bye food in the breakes
Cons
8hours
hardworking but fun place to work
HRCustomer service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire2 November 2017
Hardworking but fun place to work, staff are lovely. they don't like too much chat but its always busy, but they always have cake on Fridays and dress down day, charity events with lots of cake aswell.
good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire31 October 2017
good place of work but management let me down.not all management,only at my contract where i use to work,good enviroment and nice people.quiet place!!
Not a nice or friendly place to work!
Gatehouse admin (Former Employee) –  Cheadle, Staffordshire31 October 2017
Very Poor Management
Poor conditions
Poor Hours
Very Poor training
No help from staff
Can't turn to management for help
Changing hours all the time
Pros
None!
really really good place to work
flt driver (Former Employee) –  East Midlands30 October 2017
I loved working at dhl, I worked on nights loading and unloading the lorries using a forklift truck. the staff was friendly and helpful I would go back in a heart beat.
Pros
everything
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.