Chromalloy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Really good place to work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  ENG21 January 2015
I enjoyed the work programme it was challenging this is the job i enjoy i like to be busy i learned a lot through my time there i passed lots of courses the co workers where great to work with i was a key figure in my time there from visual to calibration and ont reports evaluation and final reports.
Pros
nice clean canteen
Cons
nice suitable hours
aerospace skilled
Shot Peener (Former Employee) –  Eastwood22 July 2013
A good place to work with many different jobs happening around the factory from welding to inspection, blasting,stripping and coating there's good base to start your way up the company ladder here.
management where easy to get on with and helpful when needed.
Pros
good wage + shift bonus
Cons
shift work
satisfying! but limited on variety.
charge hand centre lathe turner (Current Employee) –  eastwood, nottinghamshire14 March 2013
working on repairs pw100 turbine engine, mainly finished parts working to min tolerances of .001" most enjoying part of the work is getting the part finished correctly first time and problem solving and making the decision on what is required to get the part done as quickly as possible to meet the customers time. get on well with management and co workers, (great set of lads) work can be stressful but that makes it more fulfilling when you solve the problem! working days and afters, like the shifts gives me the opertunuity to do other things during morning or evening. like my job but we are presently moving to a different location and dont really want to travel further.
Cons
unsociable hours, but like it.