Cheshire East Employee Reviews

Iow moral
Grounds operative, driver (Current Employee) –  Middlewich29 September 2016
Poor management poor prospects and the staff are just a number who are treated with no respect or thought, the place has changed from a good working environment to a untrustworthy poorly managed company
Great place to work for 13 years
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Congleton High School21 September 2016
A good chapter of my working life was spent here at Congleton High School but when it changed from Cheshire East to an outside catering organisation the job went downhill fast.
Pros
5 minutes walk from home
Cons
Personality clashes with fellow workmates
Enjoyable place to work - it'll be sad to see it go.
Senior Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln House15 November 2015
Having worked at Lincoln House for the last 26 years, I feel privileged to have been a part of a fantastic team that has provided an excellent care and respite programme for the elderly and, latterly, clients with learning difficulties and dementia.

I started off as a general assistant in 1989 and had progressed to care assistant by 1994. Since 2004, I have been a senior car assistant. Key responsibilities in this role involve day to day running of the care home, organising staff, dealing with a wide range of medical professionals and administering medication.
Little oppurtunity for progression
COMMUNICATION SUPPORT WORKER (Current Employee) –  Middlewich, ENG20 September 2014
I have worked in a high for 5 years and am unable to progress any higher than a grade 6 .
Pros
School holidays
Cons
Pro rata pay means your actual salary is poor
good to work for
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macclesfield, ENG16 September 2014
i work for them doing a election aduit for the whole of cheshire east area there was a large team in the office but the staff very very good and helpful
Good rapur with children, parents and staff.
Traffic Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Crewe29 July 2013
As already stated I enjoy my jobs within the school but feel its time to move onto something more challenging with more working hours with opportunity to move up career ladder instead of being at stalemate.
Pros
Enjoy working with children.
Cons
Not enough hours of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cheshire East. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3