Productive work environment
Risk Management Fraud Analyst (AML) (Current Employee) – Hoboken, NJ – 8 June 2014
• Detect, minimize and prevent all types of Fraud in the operation by utilizing Fraud Management tools and reports through investigation of all NJ online casino gaming.
• Ensure handling of accounts in compliance with anti-money laundering policies and company’s intranet policies, effectively reducing risk to both business and client.
• Investigate and review player accounts daily to recognize fraud patterns by analyzing multiple fraudulent cases to ensure no withdraw occurs involving fraudulent activity or identity theft.
• Risk assessment through accounts to ensure no fraud loss is resulted.
• Assists in maintaining, design and implementation of existing and new fraud detection tools.
• Performs fraud prevention activities on accounts and agents while focusing on establishing the ability to provide and capture early warning signs of potential losses as well as cease the funds.
Learning Experience is excelling