BRADFORD ACADEMY Employee Reviews

Primary Assistant
Primary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, UK9 April 2017
I worked in the primary school alongside my studies in sixth form and this opportunity is what helped me make my decision about applying for a degree within the education sector.
Fun workplace.
Early Years Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford17 February 2016
The co-workers were very helpful and welcoming.
The most enjoyable part of this job was been able to interact with the children and learn from them, as they also learnt things from me. Also been able to do art and crafts, when making cards for the children to draw on.
Good.
Work experience assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford28 June 2015
I only worked here for a week because of work experience, but I think that it would be good place for people in the teaching environment to work.
Professional workplace
Liason Officer (Current Employee) –  Bradford14 June 2015
A friendly and supportive workplace, a well structured management team, always something going on and good sociable hours.
Pros
Corporate gym membership
Cons
Limited work space
Fun workplace
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENG4 June 2014
Amazing, fantastic co-workers.I would arrive at dinner time and accompany the children as they prepared their own lunch, then i was clean away any mess and begin to engage the children in learning activities.
overall wonderful working environment
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ENG18 April 2014
My previous workplace was not only functional, but had a nice atmosphere and great colleges, although the job had its ups and downs it was a thrill to gain so many new ability's so quickly, a typical shift is packed with a laptop run, printer management and any additional difficulties that staff faced
Pros
good environment, helpful colleges
Cons
no additional hours, very poor salary, no chances for promotion
really good
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford Academy6 March 2014
I really enjoyed my day we went swimming with the pupils first and then when we got back we took them to lesson and did some educational activities where I did a review on there work which was really important as they was doing there exams. Then we took them for lunch and to the hygiene room after that was over I went in to more lessons and I learned that working as part of a team really makes a difference to how we all worked together . Also I got trained for gastro feeding too .
Pros
Cons
finishing early